X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lynert1
    Senior Board Member
    • Jan 2019

Phyllis does not have a nice bone in her body, she did it all for Nicks benefit! Can’t stand Phyllis!

Comment

• Mr.Sami_Brady
      Soap Addict
      • Sep 2006

Normally, I would think Phyllis had an ulterior motive. Doing it to impress Nick. BUT Phyllis was shaken when she learned Sharon had breast cancer, and that was before she and Nick reunited (granted she was eyeing him, but still).

Comment

• Nancy T
        Board Regular
        • Apr 2017

Did Phyllis know Nick would be there?

Comment

• legitsoapfan
          Board Regular
          • Apr 2016

I'm not a Phyllis fan but I don't think there was an ulterior motive to her sending Sharon a thoughtful gift. I know these two don't have the best history but over the years there have been moments of compassion and this is one of those times. Cancer is something you wouldn't wish upon anyone so its not so far fetched that Phyllis would want Sharon to beat this.

Comment

• janesBydiction
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            • Dec 2011

Sometimes a gift is just a gift. Phyllis literally doesn't have to do a single thing to win favor with Nick, as he's impressed by almost anything and everything she does, which I love. I think it was a genuine gesture, in hopes that it would help lift her spirits.

Comment

• JBB1974
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jun 2008

I have no doubt it was sincere. My issue is with the writers putting that in the script. It was so Phick propping and using Sharon's cancer to do it. And yet Adam can't even know that Sharon is sick.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X