Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The last time you couldn’t wait to watch Y&R?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GwenSharonteam
    commented on 's reply
    They never finished the reveal ..., so we don’t know who really sent them ..or, it was like it was really Diane, who knew she would die, and sent anticipated to the person she wanted the police be suspicious after her death ..., but as so many thing in YR, they just forget it ...

• Chatty Cakes
    replied
    I’ve had my share thru the years of having to tune in. I was a fan of Nina thru the years. When Rose sold her baby, when Phillip Chancellor (Chances dad) was on with her and Cricket......etc Nina had an evil husband for awhile, was it David Kimmel?

When we knew that Phyllis was coming out of her coma thanks to the revolutionary come out of your coma drug, and knowing that she had unfinished business with Sharon was an enjoyable time. She did not disappoint walking into the Nick /Sharon wedding.

For some reason I got a big kick out of Patty Williams embroidered pillows during the Diane Jenkins murder investigation.
    Does anyone else remember those? Nicks pillow was “Hunk of Burning Love”, Adams pillow was “why yes I am evil” There were several but I remember Ronan reading them out loud, it was a comical part of the murder investigation.
    Last edited by Chatty Cakes; April 19, 2020, 09:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Silentfan
    replied
    Since I found out Adam was coming back

Leave a comment:

• YRRanger
    commented on 's reply
    I do recall Phyllis being convicted and sentenced- I believe it had to do with blackmailing Brad Carlton maybe? What I really didn’t like about that storyline is that the Phyllis “goodbye” scenes lasted longer than her sentence. It felt like weeks of her moping and boohoo-ing to Nick, Michael, Lauren and others. It was cringe-worthy.

• MayaCanada
    replied
    I remember wanting to find out if Chance would save the day during hostage situation at the Grand Phoenix.

Leave a comment:

• Amethyst57
    replied
    Anything Phyllis
    Cameron/Sharon s/line was one of my all time favorites,
    David Kimble s/line
    Nina Webster stolen baby s/line with Rose Deville
    Anything with Paul Williams and Andy Richards...they were the dynamic duo.

Leave a comment:

• JViv
    replied
    I was very excited to see Phyllis convicted of extortion and actually have to serve time. It was part of Druscilla falling (being pushed) off the cliff. The fallout and that silly orange jumpsuit was a great time to watch.

I also enjoyed the beginning of Victoria and JT. But then it went predictable with Victoria forever mired in her daddy issues which was tiresome. But then I got to relish the stick being poked in Victor/Victoria’s eye when Victoria lost custody of Reed. I was dancing around the living room on that verdict!

For the past few years, it feels like the show is just marking time. I still watch but I feel very disconnected from anything that’s happening. I just don’t care about any of the current pairings or story lines.

Leave a comment:

• LisaM1983
    replied
    Not counting the recent classic episodes we’ve had lately...

Honestly I haven’t been itching to watch the show since like 2005. During that year, Cassie was killed off, Tom Fisher showed up, and Sheila returned. Probably the last great year of the show if I’m being honest.

Leave a comment:

• Chabby lover
    replied
    For me I always can't wait to see the show right now. I love anything Summer and Kyle and when they are on I can't wait to watch. I love anything Phyllis also. The only time I don't like to watch much is when Sharon or Lola are on they both annoy.

Leave a comment:

• ncposton
    replied
    Must see for me was when Cameron Kirsten (or however he spelled his name) kept coming back from the dead and scaring Sharon. Also must-see is any time Phyllis or Adam get what's coming to them.

Leave a comment:

• CouchCruisin'
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah! That New York thing was/is on my last nerve.
    I just knew that it would be something spectacular when Theo kept mentioning it. Then we got nothing.
    I kind of believe the Adam/Chance stuff will resurface. If only because Chance seems to be having such a great time skirting the law with Abby.
    Something has to blow up in his face soon.

• YRRanger
    commented on 's reply
    Ashley was really vicious but damn... Eileen knocked it out of the park. Even when I hate Ashley’s storylines - Eileen keeps me glued to her scenes. She is very commanding.

• YRRanger
    commented on 's reply
    Couch... let’s hope it’s a good reveal or something we didn’t 100% predict.

I’m not gonna trash Josh G. but he hasn’t had one reveal or climax that has excited me. All is storylines are underwhelming... like Kyle/Theo/New York or dragged out or possibly forgotten: Adam/Chance (although that could resurface).

• CouchCruisin'
    replied
    Those three choices are really good and among my picks.
    At this moment, I will add that I really want to know the secret that we will learn next week regarding the Kansas murder.

Leave a comment:

• Forever Fan
    replied
    #2, The reveal of Ashley having messed with Jack's paternity. I watched the Canadian show on YouTube because I literally couldn't wait for the U.S. show. I too hated the storyline; thought that Ashley's behavior was vicious and cruel. Yet the Eileen Davidson/Peter Bergman scenes were riveting.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X