Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last time the show surprised you?

When was the last time Y and R surprised or delighted you?

Last time I’ve been really hooked it’s ten years ago, with the Shadam storyline .. after that , I just stay as a bad habit .., I like some new characters but, I am not surprise or delighted in general even I enjoyed few scenes or some arcs, even not storyline ...

Comment

When Kyle went from being crazy in love with Lola to dumping her for his stalker in half a second.
      Not a good surprise.

Comment

• GwenSharonteam
        GwenSharonteam
        Senior Board Member
        GwenSharonteam commented
        Editing a comment
        😂😂😂, I think the question was surprise you positively, but I understand your answer , thank you for the laugh ... 🤭

• 1CorgiMom
        1CorgiMom
        Day Player
        1CorgiMom commented
        Editing a comment
        Bad to the bone writing for sure!

The last time the show surprised me is when they tried to make it look like Kyle was in love with Lola when he was always in love with Summer and he even loved Summer when he first met Lola. So they tried to force that horrible paring down everyone's throat.

The last time the show delighted me is when Kyle finally came to his senses and dumped Lola and went back to Summer who he was completely in love with for a while and has a history with. They have the perfect relationship. He can finally be himself again instead of walking on eggshells around Lola.

Comment

The last time I was unpleasantly surprised was when Kyle went from moving the earth for Lola to suddenly liking Summer who had been somewhat of a nuisance to him. They did have a history which included thinking they shared a dad to him getting her to donate part of her liver to Lola, They still give off a sibling vibe and with Jack being their boss they remind me a brother and sister with daddy Jack scolding them.

The last time I was pleasantly surprised was when Devon got his money back thanks to Chance. I hated the whole story of him turning his money over to Cane.

Comment

In a positive way? When they brought in another family . This show is terrible at keeping new characters and families. Unfortunately it never last gone to it’s boring long time families.

Comment

I recently took a break from the board so I wasn't reading any spoilers. I was surprised when Jill hired Lily to work with Billy. That came out of nowhere.

Comment

A nice surprise recently was getting Chance and Lily back, these two are the définition of legacy characters: we've seen their parents meet, get together, have them etc...

Having Chadam back together was a nice surprise, too, but they are written horribly (together and apart), so we were better off without any of them, I think.

Comment

Negative Surprise:
                Everything TPTB have done
                re: MM as Amanda

Positive:
                Billy Miller as Billy Abbott
                Steve Burton as Dylan MacAvoy

Comment

Last time I was delighted was when Sharon & Nick we’re back together. Then, Phyllis happened and ruined everything.

Comment

Two times: when Cassie died and when Dru died.

Comment

Two deaths surprised me: .

Cassie: I watched the death scene, with Sharon and Nick at her bedside. I kept waiting for the doctor to rush in and say "she's got a pulse..."

Brad Carlton: I remember thinking "Wait a minute, Brad looks like he's really dead."

Comment

The slap heard round the world! I honestly did not think Phyllis had it in her to so effectively confront her cheap dancin’ tramp of a daughter.

To this day - that scene still gives me delight.

Forever Fan
                        Board Regular
                        Forever Fan - I agree: Brad’s death was shocking! I never saw it coming. I miss Brad.

Comment

The last time the show delighted me? Definitely by going back to two of my current favorite couples on the show.. Phyllis/Nick & Kyle/Summer... both couples have great chemistry so it’s nice to see the show working with what they have!

As for the last time I was shocked or surprised... definitely Cassies death was a hard one no doubt.. if you can watch that and not sob uncontrollably you would be one of a kind because that scene... Also I would have to say when Sharon confesses at Cassies grave that she had switched Nicks paternity results concerning Summer.. Phyllis overhearing her and then the fight that ensued at the stairwell with Phyllis ending up at the bottom in a coma had me

Comment

When Adam was poisoning Victor and then Victor just dropped dead, it was so convincing, I thought Adam really won.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X