Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! The Scoop - Week of April 20 .. & .. DTR

https://www.soapcentral.com/yr/conte...020/200420.php

Anyone else getting the message that "the site can't be reached"?

Comment

• Holly99
      Holly99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Dan has fixed that problem ..

• Dixie_Amazon
      Dixie_Amazon commented
      Editing a comment
      Holly99 Thank you, I appreciate it.

So Summer dumps Kyle. Guy still hasn’t managed to file for his divorce? Lola wants nothing to do with him and has moved on with her life. Amazingly he apparently did so when he wanted to marry Lola. No way would Summer have started those proceedings since she didn’t want a divorce and kept saying to give them more a chance he would eventually love her like she did him.

Comment

• couplingchick
      couplingchick commented
      Editing a comment
      I think the “ Summer dumps Kyle “ spoiler already happened... she did somewhat put the breaks on their relationship last week when he started talking about getting a place together with her. After that Kyle and Lola met and agreed to file the divorce papers... I’m sure we will here they are in fact divorce soon since Kyle has clearly moved on with Summer and his life and it looks like Theo and Lola May be starting a relationship as well... depending on her reaction to what happened with his presentation at Jabot while she was away in Miami

If Hope and Victor had a secret I still think it was little Adam who likely attacked AJ trying to stick up for his mother, and ultimately pushed AJ to his death either by accident or intentionally in anger. Not remembering that and now having to face that would be traumatic I would think for any adult to come to terms with. It would have Adam questioning why he acts and does the things he does and has done and sure as heck would have him concerned about Connor’s past behavior. Look forward to the reveal.

Comment

Chloe and Kevin are surrounded by love at their baby shower

Gloria should be seen giving her blessing & support to Kevin & Chloe.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X