Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! PROMO - Week of April 20

https://twitter.com/YandR_CBS/status...35229743775744

Ugh. I don't think I'll be able to stomach next week. Smug Skyle is nauseating. I am already dealing with entitled mediocre morons IRL, I don't need to watch it on my programs.

Comment

• Mr.Sami_Brady
      Mr.Sami_Brady commented
      Editing a comment
      I would agree with you TexasTango BUT we never did see what the presentations were. They all happened off-screen and we were told what they were by the characters (basically the writers didn't flesh that out), Which I mean, that's fine. But this is a very kiddie-lackluster, contrived plot point throwing Theo under the bus making Skyle look infallible.

• Perkygirl
      Perkygirl commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you about Skype. They are so smug and self entitled, but look at their parents.

• TexasTango
      TexasTango commented
      Editing a comment
      Seeing them 2day in U.S. ITA that Phyllis feels entitled much of the time as in entitled to blackmail to steal a hotel but Jack, for as long as PB has played him, has worked hard at Jabot. It may be lazy writing for Theo but it fits in with character's M.O.
      Last edited by TexasTango; April 20, 2020, 01:02 PM.

I can't wait I love Seeing Skyle they have so much chemistry and I can't wait to watch them next week. .I love everything about this couple they have the chemistry and the history they have both grown up a lot and have matured and they are in a mature relationship. I love it. I can't wait to see more of them.

Comment

Holly99 ... thanks for the previews link!!

More Kyle and Summer scenes and also Amanda and Nate... sounds like a great week to me... can’t wait!!!

Comment

You guys have to watch the Tracey/Peter tweet video a bit further down in the thread where they talk about what it was like to film the two-day masquerade’s vintage episode we saw today (Friday US). Tracey shared a memory of Beth’s Mae West in their dressing room they shared.

Comment

• Mr.Sami_Brady
          Mr.Sami_Brady commented
          Editing a comment
          Really? This could salvage things for me.

Why is Connor at Chloe's baby shower?

Comment

Originally posted by spuilding View Post
          Because he has Delia's corneas? I imagine we'll get a scene of him with Bella as well.

ETA: Kids often go to baby showers and play along with the games. It's not like a bridal shower which might be a little too PG for the little ones.
          Last edited by TwoOfEach; April 17, 2020, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by spuilding View Post
            His mother (Chelsea) and Chloe are friends and he came with his mother. Why wouldn't he be there...are boys not allowed at a baby shower? ja

Comment

Is there another link, the twitter link doesn't work for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Myneena View Post

Try that one

https://twitter.com/YandR_CBS?ref_sr...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Comment

Cute scene with Sharon and her family,... most of it it’s the Monday episode , so I guess it doesn’t less much to ask for the week ...

Comment

Theo be happy, .. not working anymore with the 2 spoiled brat is a blessing in disguised not a lost ... imagine just all the real great opportunities you can find for yourself.... , deep down you wanted sabotage yourself .. , and the storyline is to silly just to got back how any person in right mind would not cheat like this .. but anyway .. I am happy you’re out, and we will see how they will focus their energy now to destroy ...

Comment

• rockgirl
                      rockgirl commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That's what I think GwenSharonteam it's not a loss at all, it's a plus for him to be away from Jabot and hopefully he can move on to better things maybe at CI.
                      Last edited by rockgirl; April 18, 2020, 07:45 AM.

• GwenSharonteam
                      GwenSharonteam commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hopefully, the writers will allow Theo to move on from Kyle’s storyline... he has option with Lola and looking for another job,... the real problem is writers has nothing to tell with Kyle and Summer, beside kissing and holding hand ... the strongest Kyle last scenes were with Theo and Lola,.... so sadly we are not out off our misery yet ... I am sure we would have another scenes where Theo or Lola would need to make them relevant...

Originally posted by Amethyst57 View Post

His mother (Chelsea) and Chloe are friends and he came with his mother. Why wouldn't he be there...are boys not allowed at a baby shower? ja
                    No little boy wants to be stuck at a baby shower. Connor looked extremely bored while all the adults [including the men at the shower] looked like they were having a great time in the promo.

Comment

• GwenSharonteam
                      GwenSharonteam commented
                      Editing a comment
                      To be honest Connor looked bored all time, .. I am already scared of Connor’s adult version ... , hopefully he would be more joyful ...

• couplingchick
                      couplingchick commented
                      Editing a comment
                      🤣🤣 I wouldn't bet on it with parents like Adam and Chelsea ... poor kid!

Originally posted by Myneena View Post

Try this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cwFDVg0E2A or https://www.instagram.com/p/B_Gn1VPB3sf/

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X