X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubythroat1
    replied
    Originally posted by Reesiecup View Post
    I didn't have a problem with Mariah's attitude towards Theo. I DID have a problem with Tessa injecting herself in the situation by trying to be witty and snide with her juvenile facial expressions.
    Agree. Mariah was on point, but Tessa had no place in the conversation. It made the girls look like bullies.

Leave a comment:

• DallasGal
    replied
    There are so many great comments about Mariah and her hypocrisy that I cannot comment on each one of them! She is such a witch.

Leave a comment:

• couplingchick
    commented on 's reply
    Someone had pointed out in another post that years ago Summer had made a similar comment to Mariah about how she doesn’t know what love is or how to love someone.. something to that effect to hurt Mariah and I thought it was somewhat ironic that years later when Mariah is supposedly in a better place with the “ love of her life” that she would turn around and hurt someone in a similar fashion as well

• BlueberryJam
    replied
    I didn't like Mariah's hypocrisy. She called Theo a grinch who was cynical about love, but nobody is more cynical and grumpy than she is. She's so cynical about love that she cheated on her girlfriend because she clearly didn't have faith in their love.

Leave a comment:

• Reesiecup
    replied
    I didn't have a problem with Mariah's attitude towards Theo. I DID have a problem with Tessa injecting herself in the situation by trying to be witty and snide with her juvenile facial expressions.

Leave a comment:

• Rubythroat1
    commented on 's reply
    Good point, TT.........

• ncposton
    commented on 's reply
    Yet Abby is awful to Summer. I don't get that.

• couplingchick
    commented on 's reply
    @CouchCruisin’ you are 100% correct... Mariah is ALWAYS going out of her way to be rude and condescending to Summer and Summer is always the adult about it and ignores her and doesn’t engage whatsoever... imo they write Mariah as the younger and immature one instead of Summer who is in fact a lot younger than Mariah. The only instance I’ve been able to get out of people who say Summer is so called “ rude “ or “ mean” to Mariah was YEARS ago when Mariah first came to town to torture her own mother for cash... back then Summer was a teenager and yes she was rude to Mariah along with Abby as well but since then Summer has all but ignored Mariah and tried to be civil with her because they share siblings together.. maybe one day Mariah will finally reach maturity as well and learn to keep her rude and nasty comments to herself.

• CouchCruisin'
    commented on 's reply
    That's right! Thank you for the reminder WorldTurner

• LittlePea
    replied
    Sick of them all. They’ve all done despicable things. These three all live in glass houses and should shut their traps before a boulder gets tossed their way.

Leave a comment:

• WorldTurner
    commented on 's reply
    Abby should be a mean girl towards Mariah. When Mariah first came to town, she wanted to brake up Abby and Tyler and she locked Abby in a condo overnight that they were considering buying. Abby should not be friendly to Mariah.

• Rubythroat1
    replied
    Theo gives as good as he gets. So does Mariah. They are on pretty equal back and forth snark potential. No sympathy here, for either.

Leave a comment:

• Rubythroat1
    commented on 's reply
    I like people who are not fooled by Theo. He has personality deficits.
    I don't think Lola is at all fooled by him, and can make him behave better.

• fep007
    commented on 's reply
    Why is she childish, because she's smart enough not to want to deal with Theo? I haven't forgotten Theo sending Mariah that photo of Tessa and Tanner to inflict as much pain to Mariah as he could, when he knew for a fact that Mariah was upset about Tessa being on tour and not hearing from her, along with the fact that her mother is fighting breast cancer. Then he sits at their table, uninvited, and gives Mariah a false apology about what he did. Usually when someone starts off an apology with "If I did something to offend you....." you know their "apology" is BS, and Mariah knew it, which is why she treated Theo the way that she did because she knew he wasn't sincere. We have to remember, Mariah didn't like Kyle either at first because he was a jerk and was treating him just like she's treating Theo. Until he starts showing that he can be trusted, it's safer for Mariah to be on her guard with Theo.

• CDawnB
    commented on 's reply
    Judgy-town Wisconsin!!!! Well said and thanks for the laugh! Those two are too much...

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X