Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mariah needs to get over herself. She just cheated on her lover, hugged and saw a movie with Kyle's mistress while calling herself Lola's friend yet talks to Theo as if he's the trash. He's a Brooks who is she?

Comment

Mariah had Theo’s number. So I will give her a pass. I don’t care when she’s rude to Summer, I still remember when Summer used to talk about Mariah because she didn’t have designer clothes and makeup like Summer had, Summer and Abby both used to be mean girls toward Mariah.

Comment

• WorldTurner
        WorldTurner commented
        Editing a comment
        Abby should be a mean girl towards Mariah. When Mariah first came to town, she wanted to brake up Abby and Tyler and she locked Abby in a condo overnight that they were considering buying. Abby should not be friendly to Mariah.

• CouchCruisin'
        CouchCruisin' commented
        Editing a comment
        That's right! Thank you for the reminder WorldTurner

• ncposton
        ncposton commented
        Editing a comment
        Yet Abby is awful to Summer. I don't get that.

Mariah is my girl, but I didn't like the way she treated Theo. He seemed hurt.

Comment

• geraldine123
        geraldine123 commented
        Editing a comment
        Theo and Mariah have never been friends. They certainly don't have a history where he can just rudely plopped himself at her table and intrude. He was the one out of line. He invited snark.

Theo gives as good as he gets. So does Mariah. They are on pretty equal back and forth snark potential. No sympathy here, for either.

Comment

Sick of them all. They’ve all done despicable things. These three all live in glass houses and should shut their traps before a boulder gets tossed their way.

Comment

I didn't have a problem with Mariah's attitude towards Theo. I DID have a problem with Tessa injecting herself in the situation by trying to be witty and snide with her juvenile facial expressions.

Comment

I didn't like Mariah's hypocrisy. She called Theo a grinch who was cynical about love, but nobody is more cynical and grumpy than she is. She's so cynical about love that she cheated on her girlfriend because she clearly didn't have faith in their love.

Comment

• couplingchick
              couplingchick commented
              Editing a comment
              Someone had pointed out in another post that years ago Summer had made a similar comment to Mariah about how she doesn’t know what love is or how to love someone.. something to that effect to hurt Mariah and I thought it was somewhat ironic that years later when Mariah is supposedly in a better place with the “ love of her life” that she would turn around and hurt someone in a similar fashion as well

There are so many great comments about Mariah and her hypocrisy that I cannot comment on each one of them! She is such a witch.

Comment

Originally posted by Reesiecup View Post
              I didn't have a problem with Mariah's attitude towards Theo. I DID have a problem with Tessa injecting herself in the situation by trying to be witty and snide with her juvenile facial expressions.
              Agree. Mariah was on point, but Tessa had no place in the conversation. It made the girls look like bullies.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X