• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOC Tune In Alert - re: April 17 eppy

https://twitter.com/soapcentral/stat...12876014698496

TUNE IN ALERT: Tomorrow
    @YandR_CBS @YRInsider
    will rebroadcast the show's iconic Masquerade Ball from October 1991. While the residents of Genoa City are dining and dancing for charity, one guest has murder on his mind. #YR #ClassicYR

Awesome, I have to check this out! This was a few months before I was born, so I never saw this when it aired.

Comment

I would watch these every day of the week if they would show episodes like this.

Comment

Remember well. A great episode 😉

Comment

The beginning of the demise of Y&R's greatest and most evil villain. It's too bad it can't be a 2 hour episode and show the following episode that was even better.

Comment

Just watched this episode (and the year) on Youtube. The ball ran over 3 or 4 episodes, the last two being the most action packed. I'm guessing however they'll show the first episode which makes sense. It was the beginning of the ball and included introductions of the main characters in costumes. Loved Paul's mom lurking in the background with Lynn in so many scenes lol

Comment

• Smithey
              Smithey
              Board Regular
              Smithey commented
              Editing a comment
              They could show all these episodes and I would be happy! I say delay the current episodes until mid-whenever and air classic storylines for a good long while.

• couplingchick
              couplingchick
              Executive Poster
              couplingchick commented
              Editing a comment
              Lynn... was that Paul’s secretary? I somewhat remember who she is ... I liked her. I can’t wait to watch this episode myself .. I was a teen watching Y&R with my mom in the 90’s and I loved it... I wish there was a way to watch all of these classic episodes

• guichard
              guichard
              Contract Poster
              guichard commented
              Editing a comment
              Global has episode 4707 which seems to be the first one https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7379890/?ref_=tt_ep_nx

I can't wait to see it I was only like 4 months old when it premiered so I have never got the chance to watch it.

Comment

Fabulous news! That was one episode I hoped for! Thanks Holly!

Comment

Jess Walton(Jill) previews tomorrow episode https://ew.com/tv/young-and-the-rest...-share-article

Comment

Another great past episode.

So we'll see this in Canada today - so no need for a recap then.

Comment

Fabulous news! I can't wait! Thank you for the update
                    Holly99
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    Holly99

Comment

They also aired a commercial during Thursday's show featuring the actors playing Lauren and Jack previewing the episode.

Comment

Wonder if I've seen this or not. Just have to see it even if I did already. I remember David Kimble though (I remember seeing the actor on some type of either Entertainment show later). It'll be nice see Mrs. C., Paul, Nina, Jill, Cricket, etc.

Comment

It was great seeing some old faces and some that are still with us today.Nice trip down memory lane

Comment

That was a great time re: YR.
                            YR was still in it’s prime with David Kimble.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X