Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack and Phyllis should be together

Reuniting Phyllis and Nick is so tired. Phyllis is her best self when she is with Jack. Michelle and Peter have great chemistry! Put Phack back together asap! What do you all think?

I prefer Jack and Phyllis too.

Comment

Originally posted by DallasGal View Post
      I prefer Jack and Phyllis too.
      Yes I wish they would put them back together.

Comment

I prefer Phack than Phick, but no. Phyllis has always chosen Nick over Jack (three times, I think) and recently it was Billy. Quite frankly, Nick and Phyllis (especially considering the maturity levels they've been exhibiting lately) are pretty much on the same page.

I want Jack with someone who will love him, and when tempted will not be seduced by a Newman. The only women in Jack's life who fit that bill is Luan Violen (dead), Lindsey Wells (who was portrayed by DOOL's Kate Roberts), and Emily Peterson.

Comment

I love Phyllis and don’t mind her with Jack but I just don’t see the same passion and chemistry I do with Nick and Phyllis... just my personal opinion on it. Phyllis will always have that draw to Nick and Jack does deserve that one man kind of woman. At one point I thought that could be Phyllis but since GT came on as Phyllis a few years ago and they paired her with Billy... I just don’t see Jack & Phyllis going back to where they were before. This is coming from someone who liked Philly at first too... chemistry is subjective but I always felt that JT & GT had it in spades but that was such a betrayal to Jack... not sure you can ever repair that kind of damage.

Comment

• Penelope P
          Penelope P
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          Penelope P commented
          Editing a comment
          Phyllis will always hate Victor for what he did to her and Jack (I dislike the word "hate", but she had good reason). Phick IMO are the only sizzling couple on the screen, they have chemistry bar none.

Bring back Gloria for Jack and stories for Gloria, Jack, Lauren, and Michael can be ignited then. Put Jack back at Jabot, he is the heir apparent, and fighting with Ashley to take the reins all these months or years, why isn't Jack running Jabot? Instead, he is supporting player only now.

Comment

The Phack ship has sailed.

I'd rather see Jack with Jill.

Comment

• couplingchick
            couplingchick
            Executive Poster
            couplingchick commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree.. I have recently loved the scenes with Jill & Jack... I was very intrigued and wanting more!!

The OP is completely spot on. Jack and Phyllis do belong together, Not only do the actors themselves have phenomenal chemistry, but Jack has the ability to make Phyllis a better person. (Which she desperately needs). Jack has always loved Phyllis, I believe she is the real love of his life. Phyllis has hurt Jack badly, of course. But what many of us who love this couple want to see is Phyllis finally growing up and realizing Jack IS the right man for her. Like what we want to see happen with Nick as it applies to Sharon. Phyllis needs to grow as a character. She is not mature. Her focus is always about winning, defeating, manipulating, exposing, blackmailing, and doing whatever she can to get her next "FIX" of drama. It is not a good look for her. And it is exhausting for some viewers. With Jack she can be grounded. Even compassionate in a real way. And THAT is what tends to make Phyllis become more human. Hopefully someday she will give up her wild woman antics and stop desperately needing to come off like some sex Goddess. So overdone.

Comment

Always preferred Phyllis with Jack. I agree, she is at her best with him. They bring out the best in each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Annabelle575 View Post
              The OP is completely spot on. Jack and Phyllis do belong together, Not only do the actors themselves have phenomenal chemistry, but Jack has the ability to make Phyllis a better person. (Which she desperately needs). Jack has always loved Phyllis, I believe she is the real love of his life. Phyllis has hurt Jack badly, of course. But what many of us who love this couple want to see is Phyllis finally growing up and realizing Jack IS the right man for her. Like what we want to see happen with Nick as it applies to Sharon. Phyllis needs to grow as a character. She is not mature. Her focus is always about winning, defeating, manipulating, exposing, blackmailing, and doing whatever she can to get her next "FIX" of drama. It is not a good look for her. And it is exhausting for some viewers. With Jack she can be grounded. Even compassionate in a real way. And THAT is what tends to make Phyllis become more human. Hopefully someday she will give up her wild woman antics and stop desperately needing to come off like some sex Goddess. So overdone.
              I agree. I think Phyllis is the love of Jack's life. I am holding out hope that they will be together again.

Comment

I've never liked Phack. Always loved Phick and their love story. I like Philly with GT. But Jack is boring. Please leave her with Nick they are

Comment

• YoungandBold91
                YoungandBold91
                Newcomer
                YoungandBold91 commented
                Editing a comment
                What "love story"? The one that came at Sharon's expense? Oh, wait. Sharon was too busy with Brad. What she did was worse.☹️

• Nichole43119
                Nichole43119
                Board Regular
                Nichole43119 commented
                Editing a comment
                YoungandBold91
                Newcomer
                YoungandBold91 yes the one that came at Sharon's expense. I love their love story. A mother racing to save her son from a father determined to destroy him for an accident. They way they both fought for their kids and then found love through all the hate and hurt was really good story telling... Well unless you're a Shick fan. Then you hate that story. 🤣🤣

I wouldn't mind if Jack and Phyllis reunited I did like them together but they would have to really talk out their problems. Plus, I love Jack's relationship with Summer they have a great relationship. I do think Phyllis being with Jack would not be a bad thing but I don't like how he treated what happened to her with what Victor had done to her.

Comment

I wouldn't mind if Phack reunited, but I think Phyllis needs to get Nick out of her system first. Jack is the only person who has truly loved Phyllis flaws and all, but I don't want to see him hurt again. Phick have unfinished business. Let them do their thing.

Comment

I wouldn't want to subject Jack to being back with Phyllis. I like him too much for that. I think it's already enough that he still talks to her after all she has done to him. Leave them as they are as occasional acquaintances.

Comment

• Forever Fan
                    Forever Fan
                    Board Regular
                    Forever Fan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No, I don't want to see poor Jack dumped again when Phyllis leaves him for Nick, who is her true love. Jack deserves better.

• Cassie1965
                    Cassie1965
                    Day Player
                    Cassie1965 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I absolutely loved the original Jack and Phyllis pairing, but alas that was like a lifetime ago. There has been oceans of water under the bridge - and the stomach-turning “Philly” was the final straw.

• rockgirl
                    rockgirl
                    Senior Board Member
                    rockgirl commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Agreed
                    karin2337
                    Soap Addict
                    karin2337 Jack can do so much better!
                    foreverfan
                    Lurking in the Shadows
                    foreverfan No, Jack never deserves to go through that again.
                    Cassie1965
                    Day Player
                    Cassie1965 I rly liked original Phack. They were such a great couple who only had eyes for each other and were sassy and fun. Then Nick came along and Billy and we know where it went from there....

I would love for a Jack and Phyllis reunion as well. I always loved it when Jack called her red and they do have great chemistry together. When they are together it is beautiful and romantic unlike Nick and Phyllis who are just sexing up practically every time they are onscreen together and it isn't romantic and beautiful to me and I know I am in the minority here but she just looks a lot more mature than Nick and to me they look awkward together and that is just my opinion not a put down either. It is just what I see when they are on screen together. I wish Nick and Phyllis were over all ready so I won't have to keep FF their scenes together,

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X