Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newmans. for 2nd half April. (also Kevin/Chloe).

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Newmans. for 2nd half April. (also Kevin/Chloe).

preview for 2nd half of April 2020
    (From CBS-SID, in my own words)

Intro:
    This piece had an intro, not sure if it refers to just the Newmans? It seems to refer to Genoa City as a whole?
    "There will be time for romance, as new relationships are ignited."

Newmans

Nick and Phyllis will generate heat and passion more than ever. Summer and others will criticize this pairing. Will the couple prove their critics wrong or right?

Victoria has been pushed aside from her place at Newman Enterprises because of the Adam/Victor mess. She might retaliate in ways you might not expect.

-A major scandal involving the Newmans will be exposed.
    -Nikki will show her strength as she keeps the family together.
    -The dynamics of the Newman family will shift in surprising ways.

Adam will think he has the power, but Victor holds all the cards!

Adam can always count on Chelsea, no matter what. But when Adam gets backed into a corner, Chelsea's support might not be enough.

Kevin and Chloe
    Chloe and Kevin will rely on the support of friends and family as they prepare to become parents.
    Last edited by confusedfan; April 14, 2020, 09:26 PM.

(There was no new spoiler for Sharon. It had the same JG quote as the previous JG interview, about Sharon maintaining her independence.
    SID commented that maybe she was trying too hard to do it alone, and she shouldn't push Rey away, but that wasn't a quote from JG.)

Comment

Originally posted by confusedfan View Post
      preview for 2nd half of April 2020

Adam can always count on Chelsea, no matter what. But when Adam gets backed into a corner, Chelsea's support might not be enough,
      Dying laughing at the use of "always". Could he count on her when:

1. She told Niktor about Sharon burning down the ranch despite him asking her to keep her mouth shut?
      2. She tried to keep Connor away from him by lying about his paternity?
      3. She almost married the man that was responsible for his first "death"?
      4. He feared her reaction so much that he did everything possible to not be a father to his child with Sage?
      5. She decided to take up with his brother when she returned to town and was keen on again trying to keep his children from him?
      6. She decided to continue her friendship with the woman that (a) encouraged her to lie about Connor's paternity and use Dylan as a Patsy, (b) has basically hate Adam from the jump, and (c) tried to kill Adam twice?

I'm not buying the Mrs. Ride or Die persona that JG keeps trying to sell. Chelsea has not always been Team Adam. In fact, I would argue that this cheerleader Chelsea is almost brand new incarnation and JG's way of trying to fix her character after he really threw Chadam head first under the Chick bus last year.

Comment

• CouchCruisin'
        CouchCruisin' commented
        Editing a comment
        I LOVE this post!

• EPJ46990
        EPJ46990 commented
        Editing a comment
        @couchcruisin’ thanks! I’ve had to get that off my chest for while now haha.

• Camille78
        Camille78 commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree completely! I am no fan of Chelsea's.

Nick and Phyllis nauseate me. FF through most of their scenes. Nick reams Adam out for what he has done to Victoria who earned her place at NE. Yet he is fine with Phyllis trying to destroy his other sister who has earned what she has at the Hotel and Society. Phyllis just wiggles her fanny and puts her peek a boobs in Nick's face and he become oblivious to what Phyllis is (a female Adam). He should treat and talk to Phyllis the same way he does Adam.

Comment

• TunerEyes
        TunerEyes commented
        Editing a comment
        Adam was being honest with Nick today who was so blinded by hatred of Adam to even really acknowledge that Adam was right about Victor always pulling the rug from Victoria. It really bothers Adam that both kids will support Victor when he does something underhanded or wrong and puts them against each other. I LOL when Nick said even if it were true that Victor killed someone, he couldn’t believe it because of it coming from Adam. I really hope they write it that Victor did take the guys life (happy if in self-defense or to protect Hope or little Adam). The fallout would be much more interesting.

• YDoIStillWatch
        YDoIStillWatch commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree. Perhaps Nick thinks blackmail is hard work.

So Newman and Phick sex from the first half of April, .and follow up by Phick sex and still Newman for the 2half of April,... so kind to let us know, it won’t change and we still be keeping forwarding,...

Comment

Originally posted by GwenSharonteam View Post
        So Newman and Phick sex from the first half of April, .and follow up by Phick sex and still Newman for the 2half of April,... so kind to let us know, it won’t change and we still be keeping forwarding,...
        There's more for the second half of April from the same preview article -- for other Genoa City characters -- it's in another thread.
        Second half of April for the Abbott Clan, Chancellor Media,the Lily/Nate cousins )and Amanda) on this thread:
        https://boards.soapcentral.com/forum...2nd-half-april
        Last edited by confusedfan; April 15, 2020, 01:39 PM.

Comment

• GwenSharonteam
          GwenSharonteam commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you very much . I was scared.

Adam loses imagine my shock

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTango View Post
          Nick and Phyllis nauseate me. FF through most of their scenes. Nick reams Adam out for what he has done to Victoria who earned her place at NE. Yet he is fine with Phyllis trying to destroy his other sister who has earned what she has at the Hotel and Society. Phyllis just wiggles her fanny and puts her peek a boobs in Nick's face and he become oblivious to what Phyllis is (a female Adam). He should treat and talk to Phyllis the same way he does Adam.
          Thank you enough said someone keeping it 💯

Comment

TunerEyes Adam this time around is written as a complete utter idiot and contradiction. This clown blackmails Victor to get the CEO position and he talks about Victor pulling the rug from Victoria. Victor was fine with Victoria running Newman until she was stabbed and had to take a break. Before Victor always offered Adam the position but he turned it down, he didn’t want to be controlled but he only wants to blackmail for it. Adam is a miserable piece of crap that I cannot wait until he falls on hard concrete with this asinine plan along with his asinine joke of a bed buddy

Comment

• CouchCruisin'
              CouchCruisin' commented
              Editing a comment
              Co-signing your post BB! ... ...

GAG on Phick.

I'm waiting to see how this whole NE/Adam/Victor plays out. I hope it's not lame but i'm lowering my expectations

Comment

I'd love to see Victoria tell Daddy to take his company and shove it when he comes to her and reveals he only gave Adam control to protect Adam from himself....and the past...

I'd further love to see Victoria make an investment in Hamilton-Winters and become Devon's partner.......and start taking away Newman piece by piece - if anyone can figure out how to walk off with Victor's company, even a bit at a time, it's Victoria - having run the place for so many years....(on and off).....

Comment

• GwenSharonteam
                GwenSharonteam commented
                Editing a comment
                Victoria has zero money, she lost the most of it on the law suit, and she’s the worst money investor of the three beside Adam,... only Abby managed to do something of her moneys and last time, .. it’s Victor who had to refund the loan Victoria got from Winter-Hamilton,.. so I don’t think Devon would be so much a bad businessman to take Victoria as partner ... sorry, being bossy at Newman doesn’t make Victoria a successful on her own, every personal venture she tried was a failure ...

• GuidingLite
                GuidingLite commented
                Editing a comment
                Well alrighty then - thanks for your input....

Originally posted by pipette View Post
              GAG on Phick.

I'm waiting to see how this whole NE/Adam/Victor plays out. I hope it's not lame but i'm lowering my expectations
              based on rumor heard this may be another rewrite of history and character assassination.they may assassinate hope;s character even worse than the did john abbott with that stupid rewrite of him signing about jabot patients to her when he couldn't even if he wanted to since at time dina was back victor owne djabot.and he never would favor ashley over all his other children.i hate thought of just rumor i heard.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTango View Post
                I cannot hit my FF button fast enough they look like they are going to swallow each others faces. Makes me vomit a little in my mouth

Comment

• Katoh
                  Katoh commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And my favorite question is "where is Christian in all these scenes"...Nick is supposed to be the best father for a young boy at this time in the boy's life. Judicial courts have told us that! That child leads a lonely life.

I need a Newman break. I would love to see more Abbots, more Baldwins, Sharon's story and Abby's love story played out. Could even throw Nate and Davon and their love interests in. There is so much more than to be bombarded with Newman's and I can barely tolerate them anyway and then throw Phyllis in every single day and it is FF all day the whole hour.

Comment

• GwenSharonteam
                  GwenSharonteam commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I can understand you .. I am on overdose ... and I have the feeling , it won’t change anything in the future because all the next generation would repeat the same story and are only Newman ...

Faith Newman ... hopefully would be wise, and non business related storyline like her mother ...
                  Christian Newman ... son of Adam, fake father Nick,
                  Connor Newman ... certainly fight with Christian for Newman entreprise, and love of his father to stay his only son only ...
                  Cathy Abbott Newman ... Mini Victoria or hope they would embrace more her Abbott side, but it’s a dream
                  Johnny Abbott Newman ... seem mute, and they never gave him any storyline or personality... so , I don’t see he would be relevant in the future ...

And after we got just two Fisher, Bella and brother coming up ... who would be too poor to be relevant in storyline ...
                  So best to name it, already Newman then Young and Restless .. because it won’t change anything in the future ...

• ncposton
                  ncposton commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Christian is Nick's son. I say this as someone who was adopted and raised by their uncle, too. My uncle and aunt had me from my infancy on, and I knew who my birth parents were. My parents kept me away from birth parents for some time because they thought it healthier for me, and they were right to do so. Being a parent, father, mother isn't about biology or birthing but about raising a child and being there for them. I'm sorry, but these posts calling Nick a "fake" father or Chelsea Johnny's "real" mom are so insulting. I know my birth parents, and I love them; but they are not my real parents, and the man I buried nine years ago was not my fake dad but the best father a girl could ever have.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X