Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victoria and the Tack House ??

Why is Victoria staying at the Tack House instead of her own home? She is well recuperated and doesn’t need her mommy to make sure she takes her naps and eats a good meal, etc. It makes zero sense why she is still there. Any thoughts?

Darby829 I thought that was dumb myself ...maybe they are trying to save on sets??? But that wouldn't make sense because they have a set for her house so??? Unless it's for future s/l purposes I have no clue.

Comment

Oh I doubt the sets are gone. They were already down to only having Vicki's living room and dining area which is just a couple of walls.

I'm sure they are just having Vicki stay on the ranch for the tighter security. LOL That made me laugh just typing it. But she is supposed to be suffering from trauma, so she's scared to go back to her own home.

Comment

Maybe her own house reminds her of Billy too much. It's laughable that she wouldn't return home even if they didn't show the set itself. Her scenes could just be at the ranch or hotel and restaurants. I doubt they'll be showing much of her at the tack house anyway.

Comment

With this set gone (Victoria's house and Billy's), wonder if it is over for the couple, too? Wondering if TPTB are bringing in a new man for Victoria? Possibly the return of Cole Howard?

Comment

Originally posted by RestlessFan View Post
            With this set gone (Victoria's house and Billy's), wonder if it is over for the couple, too? Wondering if TPTB are bringing in a new man for Victoria? Possibly the return of Cole Howard?
            It's pretty clear that Vicki and Billy are over AGAIN for the millionth time.

Cole Howard keeps getting mentioned. Not sure who that is.

Comment

Originally posted by xoregonian View Post
              Oh I doubt the sets are gone. They were already down to only having Vicki's living room and dining area which is just a couple of walls.

I'm sure they are just having Vicki stay on the ranch for the tighter security. LOL That made me laugh just typing it. But she is supposed to be suffering from trauma, so she's scared to go back to her own home.
              I doubt it too, some sets are not seen for months then we see them again . As of Victoria, I think it is to justify the proximity with Victor/Nikki

Comment

It is my understanding too the set is gone and used in other sets. Who knows if we ever see the tack house.

I am sure Billy and Victoria are done for now, but probably not forever.

Comment

• Jupiter Jane
                  Jupiter Jane commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Just curious how you know this ... you often seem to have "inside" knowledge lol; just wondering.

Originally posted by WorldTurner View Post
                It is my understanding too the set is gone and used in other sets. Who knows if we ever see the tack house.

I am sure Billy and Victoria are done for now, but probably not forever.
                Yet they pulled out the Top of the Tower just recently. So sets are never really "gone".

Comment

It looked small to me to have two kids with her living there. Maybe they enlarged it since Nick lived
                  there. I guess Billy and Vicky's house has been retired.

Comment

They need a new set for Abby's new hotel.

I wonder if that means Society and Billy/Vikki's home has to go?

Comment

Victoria and Billy's house was theirs and designed and decorated by them. I think she is in a perfect place for her children. Her mind is not on home making. Her children need a "happy place" to live.

Comment

Originally posted by xoregonian View Post

She should get a room at the GP, the place is huge, she would never bump into Billy or Amanda, or Phyllis or whoever else she's not getting along with right now.
                        I was under the impression that the kids remained at the main house, a WTF moment for me, but I'm not sure.
                        The tack house started out as Victoria's first home with Cole, back then it was just a big room. Then Phick moved in and they added a second floor and I assume 2 bedrooms.
                        But down the line so many people stayed there, it went from a one bedroom to 3, depending on what was best for the sl.

Comment

• xoregonian
                          xoregonian commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Victoria said something about getting the kids settled in at the tack house. So the three of them are living there.

Wouldn't Billy still be living there? He didn't move out did he?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X