• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KaydenMayer
    Lurking in the Shadows
    • Jan 2020

SPOILER! Sharon states her focus

To lift Sharon's spirits, Rey plans an overnight stay at the GP. Rey tries to squelch the news of Adam's latest business maneuver but Sharon reveals she already knows. She stresses that she needs to focus on her health and not on Newman family drama.
    source:SOD
  • Chatty Cakes
    Recurring Poster
    • Mar 2020

What a horrible surprise. Going to the Grand Phoenix where you never know if Phyllis will be cawing like a bird, fighting with Abby or humping Nick in the lobby.

Comment

• Perkygirl
      Perkygirl commented
      Editing a comment
      You are so right! Rey, what are you thinking? Anywhere but the GP. And Phyllis had been nice to Sharon? What? No, she has never been nice to Sharon since she destroyed her marriage go Nick right after Cassie's death.
      Last edited by Perkygirl; April 14, 2020, 09:03 PM.

• Silentfan
      Silentfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Phyllis was a wreck when she found out Sharon had breast cancer and was nice to her to the point it was making Sharon uncomfortable.

• Soapfan54
      Soapfan54 commented
      Editing a comment
      All that was fake Silentfan It's really fake now 'cause Phyllis is only trying to score points w/Nick ?
  • couplingchick
    Soap Addict
    • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Chatty Cakes View Post
    What a horrible surprise. Going to the Grand Phoenix where you never know if Phyllis will be cawing like a bird, fighting with Abby or humping Nick in the lobby.
    I myself love Phyllis but your comment has me dying right now !! LMAO!!! It’s not too far off from the truth though.. let’s hope that Nick & Phyllis are getting busy in a different part of the hotel than Rey and Sharon lol.

As for Sharon and her comment to Rey about staying clear of Newman drama.. I think that’s a good idea but I don’t know how she manages that when she lives so close to the Newman's
    Last edited by couplingchick; April 14, 2020, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• Chatty Cakes
      Chatty Cakes commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks ?
      Seriously though Rey, take Sharon to Chicago for the night to see a show. You may be the lone Rosales in GC, now is the time to shine! ?

• couplingchick
      couplingchick commented
      Editing a comment
      Chicago is an hour away from Genoa City, WI by car ( I only know that because I grew up not far from the real Genoa City and it’s right over the boarder from Illinois lol) for gods sake Rey... if you really want to treat Sharon take her out of Genoa City for the night to at least Milwaukee or Chicago ... you’re guaranteed to be far enough then from all the petty drama
  • bogylove
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Aug 2008

That has GOT TO BE the funniest, most accurate post that I have read today!!!

Comment

• EPJ46990
      Board Regular
      • Jul 2019

Oh look JG jumping through more hoops to make sure Sharon and Adam don’t interact and make it seem logical. Meanwhile, she’s stuck propping Hovercraft Rey. Great.

Comment

• Crewe
        Crewe commented
        Editing a comment
        The lengths JG is going through to keep these two apart is just blatantly ridiculous and overly juvenile at this point.
    • Crewe
      Senior Board Member
      • Dec 2008

This is pathetic beyond words. Rey's bright idea is to take Sharon to a hotel. I know he's living on a cop's salary but come on man! He couldn't take her on a romantic get away/surprise? Even the mailman can do better than this. Sheesh!

Comment

• Terileeh
        Terileeh commented
        Editing a comment
        Some veteran letter carriers make good money.
    • GwenSharonteam
      Senior Board Member
      • Oct 2015

The surrounding of Genoa City is it not green ? , I am sure there’s even a b&b like Abbott’s cabin he could have brought her ... ,bad plot to see Sharon knowing than Phyllis and Nick are back together ...when you know than the memories than Sharon and Rey want to share is a getaway close to a lake ...with brown leaves falling on the floor ... they can’t have the brown leaves but certainly the lake ...JG on his best

Comment

• stopthefall
        Soap Addict
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by EPJ46990 View Post
        Oh look JG jumping through more hoops to make sure Sharon and Adam don’t interact and make it seem logical.
        Seriously,it really is ridiculous, beyond ridiculous. Sharon needs to be in the Newman drama. Adam needs her she doesn’t enable him she brings out the best in him.

Chelsea needs a reboot perhaps with Rey Who is in desperate need of a reboot. We need some spark, we need some spark Writers please! You got it right there in front of you with Sharon and Adam.

Last edited by Moore ideas; April 15, 2020, 01:14 PM. Reason: Off topic. Please use the flag feature.

Comment

• cyclone55
          Board Regular
          • Mar 2019

fact that Sharon and Adam can 't have scenes is ridiculous,ba d writing Josh

Comment

• sparkk2chane
            Senior Board Member
            • Apr 2008

So Shey is about to get a dose of Phick? Hasn't Sharon had enough nausea this year?

The fact that Sharon and Adam don't share scenes means that the writers aren't thinking about Shadam right now. They don't share children together, they don't live in the same house, so why would they? Let us not forget that Adam has done some very crappy things to Sharon in the past, like pretending to marry her while she was in jail, letting her rot in same jail when he had the means to help etc...Everyone has to admit that ever since Adam married Chelsea he has been all about her and their family together, even when she was with Dylan, or when he was helping Sharon with her bipolar. Even Shadam's latest attempt at a reunion seemed forced, since he asked her to marry him so fast and then ran back to Chelsea as soon as she took him back.

Comment

• Terileeh
              Senior Board Member
              • May 2014

NuAdam looks more Noah's age. I just don't see he and Sharon together anyway.

Comment

• Chatty Cakes
                Chatty Cakes commented
                Editing a comment
                I am a fan of the Adam actor and think he is very handsome but it still gets in my head that he is a decade younger than the last 2 actors, I know he is truer to the correct age but to SORAS him and then undo it is hard to ignore.
            • CouchCruisin'
              Executive Poster
              • May 2014

It seems no one rents rooms at the Athletic Club anymore. That would have been a nice, quiet place for Sharon to relax.
              I guess it's a good thing that Devon got all his money back so he can keep the doors open.

Comment

• Thediller123
                Lurking in the Shadows
                • Dec 2019

Omg so true so very true

Comment

• 2cansam
                  Board Regular
                  • Sep 2015

Originally posted by EPJ46990 View Post
                  Oh look JG jumping through more hoops to make sure Sharon and Adam don’t interact and make it seem logical. Meanwhile, she’s stuck propping Hovercraft Rey. Great.
                  I hope someone tells JG it is not working, but I'm sure it will turn on deaf ears. ?

Comment

• Fanlady
                    Executive Poster
                    • Dec 2010

This is just a way for it to be thrown in Sharon’s face that Phick is back together. That tiny hotel is so small so I’m sure she will run into Phick and figure out they are back together. Funny, it’s taking forever for Adam to find out about Sharon’s cancer but in a short time Sharon has to find out about Phick. Honestly, the part I loathe the most about Phick is Phyllis gloating all the time, and thinking she’s the “winner”, when Nick is no prize.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X