• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chabby lover
    Contract Poster
    • Jun 2018

SPOILER! Blind Items

These two characters not getting along on-screen is mirroring the backstage sentiment of their portrayers

One soap can't decide to keep or jettison this new character

This soap is planning a deadly send off for one of it's players

Source: SOD
  • Y&R25years
    Soap Addict
    • Jun 2014

That sure sounds like Kyle and Theo

Comment

• *BackstreetGem*
      Board Regular
      • Feb 2019

Is Lola still considered a "new character"? That second one could be her. I hope she's kept and the rumours of her being fired are false. I also hope she's not the one who's killed. Killing off a Latina for shock value and not any real reason might not be the best look. It would make more sense to kill Theo off as much as I love Tyler.

Comment

• couplingchick
        couplingchick commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m not Lolas biggest fan but even I don’t think she should be killed off... I don’t think Theo should either at this point. They can easily send Lola back to Miami with little explanation since her family is there already and a new restaurant. As for Theo ... I think the character could be sticking around a bit longer than Lola but who knows at this point.

• tosh
        tosh commented
        Editing a comment
        I would think Y&R learned their Hillary lesson by killing off popular character
        Lola have good following maybe not as huge like Hillary yet but who knows
    • MayaCanada
      Soap Addict
      • Jun 2007

How about Lulu/Brooke Lynn on GH?

Comment

• CouchCruisin'
        Executive Poster
        • May 2014

If I am not mistaken, the Blind Items could be from any soap that is still on the air.

But, as far as a new character is concerned, on YR, maybe it could be Alyssa...

I hope they aren't planning on killing anyone off. As it is, they only utilize a few characters.

Comment

• EPJ46990
          EPJ46990 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah I think the blinds are for any soap on air not just Y&R.

God please not Alyssa. Y&R does not need a newbie to cram down people's throats.

Anyone watch GH....the top blind item could be IR and NLG but I'm not sure if Jax and Alexis are even interacting on screen....

Last blind I'm hoping is Hope on B&B but we all know that won't happen.

• guichard
          guichard commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes and it is pretty much just gossip
      • bluejazz
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Aug 2008

About the third, I'm wondering if GH is stupid enough to kill off Chase. He's the one one outside Nelle who has any energy at all in their 25 - 30ish group. I don't see Y&R killing off Lola when they can poof her back to her family in Miami so easily.

Second one could be Theo. I like the character, but people seem split.

Last edited by bluejazz; April 14, 2020, 03:46 PM.

Comment

• GwenSharonteam
          Senior Board Member
          • Oct 2015

I already read tomorrow spoiler, and I really think all those rumours about the both YR exits it’s much ado about nothing .. a lot of noise,... , ... even, Devon’s sister got the same type of supposed exit, something called me to leave GC, but you’ll never see me return .. but seeing how SC is popular, I don’t think she would got that treatment ..., Damn, I saw good news tonight ... , I could even try to watch this week, even I know my stomach would suffer for the most of it ...

Comment

• bogylove
            bogylove commented
            Editing a comment
            Unfortunately SC has been let go...I read it on this board.

• GwenSharonteam
            GwenSharonteam commented
            Editing a comment
            I also read it on this board. I was close to believe it, .. when I read other sources,...and tomorrow should be her last scene, if you can see and think that it’s the last one, ... I really don’t think so ... , from the noise that rumours is doing I know they need to keep it quiet until it’s official news, ... there’s even a spoiler saying she has to chose between leaving at Miami or staying at GC with what she confronted with Theo and Kyle,... she’s leaving before knowing about Theo easing up about his presentation ..., I will say I just used my two senses, and see other clues than thinking a time did a buzz, and this buzz is just well exploited by YR production also, ...
        • bogylove
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          • Aug 2008

I'm wondering if the deadly send off isn't Sally or Flo on B&B??? I read that KB (Flo) only signed a one year contract and that she has other projects going...Bell could surprise us and actually kill her off...or maybe she kills Sally in "self defense" ...Who knows? I could be way off.

I do think the new character might be Allysa...but what in the world would they do with her if they did keep her???

I don't think the pair that doesn't get along is one of the CBS soaps...All of this is JMHO, of course .
          Last edited by bogylove; April 14, 2020, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• MayaCanada
            MayaCanada commented
            Editing a comment
            Alyssa won’t stay. She is only here for one storyline.

• bogylove
            bogylove commented
            Editing a comment
            MayaCanada that's what I thought...so it must be another network...unless it's Dr. Escobar on B&B...who knows...Bell has done weirder things.

• BrAk5742
            BrAk5742 commented
            Editing a comment
            It would be an absolute shocker if it's Flo that dies. I would actually have to give props to Bell because normally his plots are so transparent that he rarely fools anyone.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X