Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

CLOUDFARE Security Message

Over the past few days you may have received a "Checking if the site connection is secure" message when accessing the site. This is perfectly normal and not cause for alarm.

This message indicates that the server is confirming that the SSL (the "s" that you see in the https before web addresses) security is, in fact, secure. This is not some sort of advertisement and it is not some sort of nefarious hacking.

Cloudfare, which is a provide of web hosting and security, has recently added this layer of security on the Soap Central message boards platform as an added layer of security.

The message may occur any time that your browser makes a new connection to the boards. The message may also stop appearing at any time as the process is further integrated into the boards.
See more
See less

What if it was Adam who killed the guy?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alwayshuntress
    Executive Poster
    • Jun 2005

What if it was Adam who killed the guy?

And he's forgotten about it because of how traumatic the whole thing was for him...so the whole cover-up was really Victor protecting Adam the whole time?
  • jett626
    Board Regular
    • Jul 2009

I Also Think it will be Adam or Hope that killed the guy and Victor covered it up. My bets are on Adam - Microphone Drop

Comment

• Kris50
      Kris50 commented
      Editing a comment
      My thoughts exactly. Hope or Adam BUT most likely Adam.
  • kha
    Scriptwriter
    • Mar 2004

I agree. Adam has no idea the can of worms he's opening up.

Comment

• alwayshuntress
      Executive Poster
      • Jun 2005

I definitely think it would be the more soapy storyline. Adam trying to get the dirt on Victor but accidentally ends up hanging himself in the process and then has to try and find a way out of the mess he created.

Victor is always getting caught doing something wrong and getting away with it. It wouldn't be anything new for him to get 'caught' for this and then wiggle out of it. It would just be more of the same.

Comment

• TwoOfEach
        Scriptwriter
        • Jun 2013

I still think it was Hope. Even more now that the body was moved and she called Victor the night AJ died. I don't doubt that she didn't mean to kill him, but Victor covered it up to protect her and Adam from scandal.

I also think Victor is fully aware that Alyssa spoke to the coroner and is just seeing how far Adam and Chelsea take things. It's a test: to see how far Chelsea will go supporting Adam, and how ruthless his name-sake is. He'll string them along and then spring the trap. He always wanted Adam at the helm but knows that his son doesn't want strings attached to the prize.

Comment

• alwayshuntress
          alwayshuntress commented
          Editing a comment
          That makes a lot of sense - especially considering what Victor is like and the steps he takes.

It being Hope would be an interesting twist...they'd have to find a way for it to have been self-defense though, because otherwise a lot of fans would be up in arms.

• ncposton
          ncposton commented
          Editing a comment
          I also think it will turn out that Hope killed AJ. Adam has been talking more and more about his mom and how saintly she was. To me, that's foreshadowing. He'll be devastated that she killed a man, even in defense of him. JMO.
      • tylergirl
        Senior Board Member
        • Nov 2012

I don't like this plot; however, it the revenge bites Adam and Chelsea in their respective butts, then I will have to change my mind.

Comment

• alwayshuntress
          alwayshuntress commented
          Editing a comment
          Fair. lol. I'd like for Victor to get taken down a few pegs but I'd also like for this to bite Adam and Chelsea in the backside...I doubt there's a way I get to enjoy both.
      • TunerEyes
        Soap Addict
        • Dec 2014

I flushed out a theory like this a few weeks ago. If you haven’t read it, look through the threads to find it and see what you think. Don’t know if we can link to other threads here so look for the thread title “kansas-murder-background-and-theories”.

I did find it interesting that Victor went to Kansas a few days ago. He’s been very pensive and troubled since Adam brought up AJ. Bet Victor talked to the coroner to pay him to give Alyssa that interview and made arrangements for documents etc to be found to make it look like Victor was the killer of AJ. He did this to protect Hope and his little boy. No doubt he had people report back to him that Allyssa had gone out there snooping. Like I said in the other thread EB has to come out on top so it can’t be Victor. I would think that Adam would be suspicious about Alyssa finding so much evidence knowing Victor made a trip out there. No way is Victor sloppy like that. He would have made evidence disappear and paid the coroner enough not to say anything. Should have been a big clue to Adam something wasn’t right.

I saw today’s show and think Victor was trying to probe Chelsea to see if Adam had found the “evidence”. He’s undoubtedly wondering if Adam will see it and try to use it against him. I know he’s hoping he won’t. Murder has no statute of limitations so Victor could be charged and do jail time if Adam pursues it. I don’t think Victor would let it get that far but he might have to reveal it was really little Victor Junior who killed AJ, blocked it out, but Victor did cover it up to protect Adam and Hope from going through the stigma of such a death even if accidental. Could get charged with obstruction and such other charges I suppose.

Here we go with another Newman police investigation that cost the taxpayers money for something that could have been settled early on by being truthful. No wonder Paul and Christine have disliked the Newmans. Anyway I’m sure Hope was worried Adam could have been taken away from her and Victor couldn’t bear the thought of that. This reveal will undoubted be earth shattering to Adam. Probably why Victor told Chelsea that he was glad she stands by Adam. He’s going to need the support.

Comment

• alwayshuntress
          alwayshuntress commented
          Editing a comment
          Found it! Thank you for letting me know it was there - I did a brief scan and hadn't seen it before posting mine. Yours is way more intricate and fleshed out than my two-second idea.

I think you're definitely right about Victor setting things in motion here and Adam failing to see some giant flashing signs that he did so. I also agree, 100% about Paul and Christine having very valid reasons for being sick to death of the Newman's and their privileged crap.
      • sparkk2chane
        Senior Board Member
        • Apr 2008

I too think it was Hope, Adam would be predictable and it's definitely not Victor.
        And it could have been an accident but Hope was too scared to go to the police so Victor decided to hire the whole thing. How old was Adam when it happened ? Maybe she was afraid if she was in jail, he'd have to go to GC and be raised by Victor. ?

Comment

• alwayshuntress
          alwayshuntress commented
          Editing a comment
          A teenager I believe, but I can definitely see Hope panicking over losing her son.
      • River
        Board Regular
        • Apr 2009

I can't imagine they will have Adam be a murderer again ... I agree it was probably Hope and Victor helped her cover it up.

Comment

• alwayshuntress
          alwayshuntress commented
          Editing a comment
          I was thinking more along the lines of self-defense than murder, and Victor just wanting to protect his son from the nightmare of the scrutiny that would come with the investigation, but I agree that Hope would be a very compelling story line instead.
      • zenmaster5
        Soap Addict
        • May 2017

I am enjoying this story very much and I also think Hope is the one who did the crime and Victor to rescue as always helped cover it to protect Hope and Adam. I just hope something good and positive comes out of this story like Victor and Adam finally burying the hatchet for real this time and start acting civil to one another for real this time and work together for real this time. I hope Nick really screws up at Newman with Phyllis coming around all the time and Adam has to step in somehow and save the day. I really think Phyllis is using Nick to get her revenge on Victor though... just a thought.

Comment

• alwayshuntress
          alwayshuntress commented
          Editing a comment
          I do like this whole idea. Not that I like Adam any better than Nick, not really (I like Nick better, usually, even if Adam is far more interesting) - but I am tired of Nick acting like he's amazing and perfect when he's every bit as flawed as everyone else.
      • Astrid
        Executive Poster
        • Jul 2006

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Adam. I mean, Conner is supposedly a mini-Adam and I could see Conner doing something like that. lol Hope might have done it too. I seriously doubt Victor did it. I think he just cleaned up their mess and protected them. Now, of course, Adam is trying to use it to screw him over.

Even if Victor *had* been the one who kill him, Adam knows that it would have only been done to protect him and his blind mother. I can't stand Adam. He fakes his death and sets up his brother for it. He tries to kill his dad and sets up his sister for it. Now he's giddy to let his dad take the fall for a murder he thinks he committed to protect him and his blind mother. I hope it was Adam or Hope, and the news crushes him and all his plans.

Comment

• TunerEyes
          TunerEyes commented
          Editing a comment
          I can see if Adam thinks that Victor actually "killed" someone, Adam would want payback for Victor putting Adam up on murder charges that Victor "knew" were false. How ironic Adam must feel that is to find this out. I can see where Adam now believes that Victor actually killed someone, who knows even as likely it was over some business dealing with AJ -- I think both Adam and Alyssa realize through evidence she found that AJ was operating as a loan shark so a business deal gone bad would make sense as a motive. AJ could have threaten Victor, maybe part of the reason that Victor took up boxing so as to learn how to defend himself. Adam knows from the past that Victor will take drastic and underhanded means to settle business issues. I bet Adam isn't even thinking at this point that there's any other possibilities to this story that involve protecting anyone else but Victor.

Look forward to seeing how Adam reviews the material that Alyssa brought to him and how he approaches Victor with it. Can't wait to see how Victor responds to Adam's accusations.

• Astrid
          Astrid commented
          Editing a comment
          I think it's ironic Adam would want Victor to pay for killing somebody to protect his blind mother and himself when he was little, when he just recently killed a man for protecting somebody else and got away with it. <.< Adam's killed before and gotten away before. More than once.

• TunerEyes
          TunerEyes commented
          Editing a comment
          But I don't think we know or Adam knows that's the case (ie protecting Hope or Adam). I don't think Victor will tell him that at least not for some time. I think Victor wants to see where this info, which I think Victor went to Kansas to doctor up so to speak, will take Adam. So another Victor testing one of his kids.
      • bogylove
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by alwayshuntress View Post
        And he's forgotten about it because of how traumatic the whole thing was for him...so the whole cover-up was really Victor protecting Adam the whole time?
        I really think this is EXACTLY where they are going with this s/l...and I ain't mad if it is. I mean hopefully if this is the case it will make Adam realize that Victor really does love him because he covered it up and protected him from it all of this time. I want the Victor vs. Adam s/ls to end. They have run their course IMHO.

Comment

• zafreen
          Day Player
          • Jul 2011

Originally posted by alwayshuntress View Post
          And he's forgotten about it because of how traumatic the whole thing was
          for him...so the whole cover-up was really Victor protecting Adam the whole time?
          wasn't vic jr/adam 8 at the time? i don’t think that is plausible at all

Comment

• alwayshuntress
            alwayshuntress commented
            Editing a comment
            For some reason I thought he was older...but there have been cases where kids have killed adults. I wasn't thinking outright murder, however. I was thinking more along the lines of self-defense/accident.

• TunerEyes
            TunerEyes commented
            Editing a comment
            And I picture it as a young boy arguing with AJ in the barn loft (now how would Hope blind as she was climb up there). I figure Adam saw or heard AJ being abusive to his mom. We know how fiercely he has supported and loved her so I can see him going after AJ and seeing him up there in the barn and arguing with him. There's pushing/shoving and accident or not, AJ falls from the loft and dies on the barn floor. Who knows maybe Adam fell from the loft too in the scuffle and hit his head and woke up unlike AJ. Victor comes upon the barn and finds AJ dead and Adam unconscious and takes him back to Hope's house. When little Adam wakes up he didn't recall what happened (wouldn't be the first time Adam has had a head injury and memory loss). That scenario wouldn't necessarily make Adam a murder either.

• alwayshuntress
            alwayshuntress commented
            Editing a comment
            Exactly...I'm not thinking Adam as the big bad in this....just that Victor isn't necessarily either, and Adam's going to be surprised to find out that he's wrong about his dad being the evil mastermind on this one.

Manipulative and obnoxious? Yeah...but that's kind of both of them at this point.
        • Atticus Six
          Lurking in the Shadows
          • Nov 2013

Think you may have something there!

Comment

• Atticus Six
            Lurking in the Shadows
            • Nov 2013

Sure looked like Victor laying there though! Maybe the guy pushed Victor while they were fighting, Adam saw it and pushed the guy?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡