Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

CLOUDFARE Security Message

Over the past few days you may have received a "Checking if the site connection is secure" message when accessing the site. This is perfectly normal and not cause for alarm.

This message indicates that the server is confirming that the SSL (the "s" that you see in the https before web addresses) security is, in fact, secure. This is not some sort of advertisement and it is not some sort of nefarious hacking.

Cloudfare, which is a provide of web hosting and security, has recently added this layer of security on the Soap Central message boards platform as an added layer of security.

The message may occur any time that your browser makes a new connection to the boards. The message may also stop appearing at any time as the process is further integrated into the boards.
See more
See less

Abby's plan

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sweaver
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Oct 2004

Abby's plan

So Abby setup the whole jewel thief scenario just to get rid of Phyllis, and Chance is ok with that? It seems to me he wouldn't be since his reputation is as a straight shooter, boy scout type.
  • Bettylou682
    Day Player
    • Nov 2019

I think Chance recognizes that it’s best for Abby to get the toxicity of Phyllis out of her hotel. Since he likes her more than a friend he jumped on board,

Comment

• imperfectangel
      Recurring Poster
      • Jan 2013

I don't think Chance is a choir boy anymore since he has that secret with Adam that we have yet to be let in on. He seemed turned on by Abby's antics!!

Comment

• Sweaver
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by imperfectangel View Post
        I don't think Chance is a choir boy anymore since he has that secret with Adam that we have yet to be let in on. He seemed turned on by Abby's antics!!
        He did seem to enjoy the game Abby is playing

Comment

• PaintedPony
          Board Regular
          • Feb 2018

Originally posted by imperfectangel View Post
          That 'secret' he has with Adam is more than likely perfectly above board. He was working on an undercover case in Vegas at the time, (which is why he couldn't be contacted during the 'Will' business,) and Adam was most probably able to help him out in some way. Whatever it was, they aren't still seeking each other out, nor actively avoiding each other...this tells me there is no deep, dark secret between them.

Comment

• YDoIStillWatch
            Contract Poster
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Sweaver View Post
            So Abby setup the whole jewel thief scenario just to get rid of Phyllis, and Chance is ok with that? It seems to me he wouldn't be since his reputation is as a straight shooter, boy scout type.
            I just hope Phyllis finds out. Will be fun to watch.

Comment

• vikis3
              I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
              • Jul 2011

Good job Abby. She rid herself of that nasty woman. It's ironic, Phyl got her % by blackmailing her way in, Poetic justice that Abby used under handed moves to get her out. Go Abby!

Comment

• Sweaver
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Oct 2004

Originally posted by YDoIStillWatch View Post

I just hope Phyllis finds out. Will be fun to watch.
                I agree YDoIStillWatch! When Phyllis finds out, she's gonna turn Abby and The Grand Phoenix upside down!

Comment

• CouchCruisin'
                  CouchCruisin' commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I can't wait to see it. Bring your best Phyllis, and do the worst!
              • CloverLeaf
                Scriptwriter
                • Jul 2017

I just thought the whole thing was stupid. I'm sorry but Abby does not have the brain power to concoct that scheme to begin with, and secondly to pull it off. Come on, please, she hired actresses to fake the jewelry thefts? Why did they even need fake jewelry? All the women had to say was that they were robbed. What was the point of fake jewelry?

Besides all that nonsense, I cant believe that Abby would be so dumb as to risk the reputation of her hotel for the 3rd time in 2 months. All it would take is one person to tweet about a jewelry theft at TGP and the hotel would be damaged beyond repair, by its principal owner no less.

Who thought up this s/l? It was stupid and totally out of character for Abby. I give it two thumbs down.

Comment

• janesBydiction
                  • Dec 2011

I don't get the writing for Chance. He just showed up and he's already willing to not do his job for Abby's sake? When he has very little history with Phyllis?

This is the story you write after Phyllis and Chance had months of negative back and forth. His motivation is completely lacking.

And I'm really tired of Phyllis being used to give Abby a new shift in the types of stories she typically gets. This is only done to prop up Abby, as Phyllis as a character gets nothing out of any of this. Phyllis shouldn't even be in this horrid, low rent hotel operation. Get her out of it. Phyllis should be battling Ashley. Summer should be battling Abby. Common sense, something that Josh Griffith clearly lacks.

Comment

• TooFree4You
                    TooFree4You commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I agree 100 percent. The pile on Phyllis crap has worn thin. It’s time to rebound.

• CouchCruisin'
                    CouchCruisin' commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Co-signing this. It is so beyond ridiculous at this point!
                • littleliz
                  • Nov 2016

And why would Abby want more bad publicity for the hotel? Dumb idea. Phyllis didn't cause all the mayhem
                  there. It was Chelsea and her washing money. Then her trusting Kevin. I still have a feeling he and Chloe
                  have her money. Abby's dislike for Phyllis is getting old. She comes off like a whiner all day long. Chance
                  may have to leave her behind. She is very immature.

Comment

• CouchCruisin'
                    Executive Poster
                    • May 2014

Originally posted by CloverLeaf View Post
                    I just thought the whole thing was stupid. I'm sorry but Abby does not have the brain power to concoct that scheme to begin with, and secondly to pull it off. Come on, please, she hired actresses to fake the jewelry thefts? Why did they even need fake jewelry? All the women had to say was that they were robbed. What was the point of fake jewelry?

Besides all that nonsense, I cant believe that Abby would be so dumb as to risk the reputation of her hotel for the 3rd time in 2 months. All it would take is one person to tweet about a jewelry theft at TGP and the hotel would be damaged beyond repair, by its principal owner no less.

Who thought up this s/l? It was stupid and totally out of character for Abby. I give it two thumbs down.
                    Originally posted by littleliz View Post
                    And why would Abby want more bad publicity for the hotel? Dumb idea. Phyllis didn't cause all the mayhem
                    there. It was Chelsea and her washing money. Then her trusting Kevin. I still have a feeling he and Chloe
                    have her money. Abby's dislike for Phyllis is getting old. She comes off like a whiner all day long. Chance
                    may have to leave her behind. She is very immature.
                    I agree with you both! I fast-forward Abby.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡