Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Didn’t Victor tamper with Sharon’s meds?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikeylaurenfan
    Soap Addict
    • Dec 2004

Didn’t Victor tamper with Sharon’s meds?

I can’t remember. Can anyone verify this? I think it was around the time she had a breakdown and torched the Main House
  • CloverLeaf
    Scriptwriter
    • Jul 2017

I thought that Victor had considered it but I dont think he actually did it. My memory of it is vague so I could be wrong.

Comment

• HeyMonday!
      Contract Poster
      • Dec 2008

He attempted too but the person he enlisted backed out.

Comment

• RestlessFan
        RestlessFan commented
        Editing a comment
        Victor, at least twice, asked Mason if he did what he requested of him, to switch out Sharon's bipolar medication. Mason was working as an office assistant at Newman, too at the time, and if I am not mistaken, Adam (Michael Muhney) was the head or CEO, and Victor dropped by and sidled up to Mason and started dropping hints or trying to get Mason to do this switcharoo. I remember the hate and revenge minded Victor at the time specifically (and I just couldn't believe it while I was watching these scenes at the time, too. Victor, had become completely evil, demented, basically just like what the writers will do to the Adam character, now. Mason, in the end, did not do what Victor kept insisting he do, switch out Sharon's meds. Victor had it in for Sharon, by this time, the daughter in law, who he watched grow up from a 19 year old to a woman for at least 20 years and the mother of his grandchildren, Cassie, Noah, and Faith (I couldn't believe how cruel Victor had become to me after watching Victor, who used to favor Sharon as his daughter in law in the s1990's under the creator, Bill Bell's writing. I think the writers backed out in the end. Instead, we got the gaslighting of Sharon with her dead daughter lookalike, Mariah, hired by Victor instead in 2014 (August-into fall). And, before this Victor tried the same thing that now Adam is trying to do, switch out meds.
    • mariem202
      Contract Poster
      • Aug 2011

According to this, Victor was planning to go through with it, but Adam stopped him, saving Sharon.

From the yR wiki page:

Victor decided to have Mason switch Sharon's medication for her bipolar disorder with placebos. But Mason couldn't go through the plan as he was constantly being interrupted by Adam and Sharon and also had a change of heart as well, seeing that Adam was doing absolutely fine as CEO. But Victor refused to give up and during a meeting with Mason at the Genoa City Athletic Club, Adam spotted them and immediately figured it out what was happening.

Victor also hired Mariah to gaslight Sharon and make her think she was Cassie's ghost.
      Last edited by JCmojoe81; September 5, 2019, 02:48 PM. Reason: link

Comment

• Crewe
        Senior Board Member
        • Dec 2008

Shhh... we're not suppose to remember this. We're not suppose to remember that Victor is ten times worse than Adam and isn't above murdering someone in cold blood. Victor is a kind, gentle old man who would rather play chess and bingo. Just last year he was fighting Nick for custody of Christian. The same Christian he's now hell bent from keeping away from Adam. Somehow when he does it it's for the good of the family. When Adam does it he's evil incarnate.

Comment

• dedicatedsoaper
          Contract Poster
          • Apr 2013

But Victor did set Phyllis up to be raped by a man who was not her husband. Victor rarely pays for anything he does.

Comment

• Nancy T
            Board Regular
            • Apr 2017

And he's also used mentally ill women to do his dirty work for him.

Comment

• RestlessFan
              RestlessFan commented
              Editing a comment
              He brought back Patty (Paul's sister) to mess with Jack Abbott (under M.A.B.'s regime, years 2009 to 2012). As a result, Colleen died, Tracy's daughter and little girl, Summer, landed in hospital with severe reaction to peanut butter cookie (I think Patty threw it in trash can and little girl, Summer, ate it). So, Victor, messed with Jack's life, by using mentally ill women (Patty or Jack's ex and also used Kelly (Stitch's sister) who also became mentally unhinged and Victor talked her into holding Jack hostage on an island tied to a bed, while Victor brought a drug lord, doppleganger, Marco to Genoa City to take Jack's place at Jabot Cosmetics and in Jack's house or Phyllis bed (years,started fall of 2014 and went into year 2015 under Jill F. Phelps/Charles Pratt, his stories were on 2015 and 2016.

• EPJ46990
              EPJ46990 commented
              Editing a comment
              I thought Patty ate the cookies and then gave Summer a kiss knowing that she was extremely allergic.... but maybe it wasn't that dark of a storyline.

• ev7
              ev7 commented
              Editing a comment
              EPJ46990 Patty did give Summer that peanut butter kiss.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X