Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Why cant they write different characters?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sara_in_BC
    Soap Addict
    • Dec 2009

Why cant they write different characters?

They never write characters that are different well. I'd love to see a off grid kinda guy with long hair and a beard. Someone who lives differently. He has money but chooses to live sustainably. He would be such a contrast to both Victoria and Phyllis. My preference would be Phyllis. Maybe he proposes a tiny house community project. Phyllis who is the ultimate consumer could be quite taken with him and he sees her for who she is and is not impressed. Of course the physical attraction is there and obvious.

It could also work with Victoria. However I quite liked Ben Hochman for her. He was written quite well and different. She could have taught him so much about how to appreciate a strong woman.
  • muffpuff
    Newcomer
    • Jan 2018

Like "Sam, the cowboy type guy involved with Sharon years ago?? Or Larry Wharton with Jill, Terrible Tom Ashley. Anything new and quirky, maybe.

Comment

• Sara_in_BC
      Soap Addict
      • Dec 2009

I'd like it to be someone quirky and with a real beard and longish hair like Jeff Bridges even longer.

Comment

• muffpuff
        Newcomer
        • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Sara_in_BC View Post
        I'd like it to be someone quirky and with a real beard and longish hair like Jeff Bridges even longer.
        Bradley Cooper. "A Star is Born", so hot.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X