Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victoria dragged Phyllis again!

I love how she dragged her for the facts because she CONVINCED the women. Reminds me of a few weeks ago when she smacked her!

I pray Victoria makes good on her promise and makes her pay even behind bars!

Victoria is weak and acts like a little girl. She could go to the cops if she wanted. She didnt need Phyllis to threaten Tessa and kidnap her, and yet I don't like Tessa. Victoria will get revente, oh yes, with the Victor help. Sharon is the reason she is there. But Dharon has to be the protected character.

Comment

• mixtropolis
      mixtropolis commented
      Editing a comment
      Sharon telling Rey is DIRECTLY linked to why Victoria, Nikki and Sharon is in jail -

• WorldTurner
      WorldTurner commented
      Editing a comment
      That 911 call was a rewrite. Never happened. Also Victoria ws ready soon after to go to the police and confess and take all the blame and it was none other than Sharon who talked her out of doing that. Sharon is not some innocent victim in this. And yes they all got arrested because Sharon blabbed to Rey!

• Penelope P
      Penelope P commented
      Editing a comment
      Totally agree WorldTurner and Victoria and Nikki took jabs at Sharon too.

Can I ask you a question OP. Why all the anti Phyllis post are you obsessed with her. Well that's good that Phyllis is on your mind 24/7 365 days a year. An no I didn't like it because Victoria is being judgmental. Victoria Phyllis helped you and Nikki in the JT situation because she understood from the Marco mess. But yet Victoria wants to act all sanctimonious. She also bawled out your precious Sharon to. Victoria is nothing but a hypocrite because she acts like she doesn't have flaws.
    ​​​​

Comment

• ARM
      ARM commented
      Editing a comment
      Also, i love Sharon. Always have always will. I can understand Victoria tearing a new one into Sharon, bc Sharon was wrong to admit everything to Rey (although with Rey seeing the 911 phone call and then telling Sharon he would protect her, not really sure I blame Sharon for taking a chance with him). But from Victoria's perspective, hell ya i can see her thinking stupid Sharon telling the police everything.

• Awesome2019
      Awesome2019 commented
      Editing a comment
      ARM can't we just agree to disagree. This is my opinion because I like Phyllis. I can obviously tell your not a fan of Phyllis so debating on Phyllis is not going to help.

• ARM
      ARM commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes of course we can agree to disagree! Thats the beauty of these forums. I don't like get your opinion and you don't get mine, but we can express them freely Phyllis just gets me really riled up LOL

I too hope she makes sure Phyllis gets what she has coming.

Comment

• ARM
      ARM commented
      Editing a comment
      She probably will get daddy to do it. And i don't care as long as she gets it and it lasts long time. Its about time teflon Phyllis lose everything.

• Awesome2019
      Awesome2019 commented
      Editing a comment
      ARM but isn't Phyllis losing everything all ready.
      Last edited by Awesome2019; March 17th, 2019, 07:07 PM.

• ARM
      ARM commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah she's losing everything the way Victor loses everything. For like a nanosecond. She needs to become the town pariah the way Sharon has been for years (decades)

Victoria didn't drag anything and if she wants revenge on the reason why she is going to jail then she should turn on Sharon who is the reason they all got arrested. I can't wait for Sharon and The Newman's to continue getting what they deserve.

Comment

• rockgirl
      rockgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      The Newman's know that Sharon didn't use the situation to her advantage like Phyllis who was only looking out for herself. They never trusted Phyllis throughout the whole ordeal, and they had good reason not to because as soon as Phyllis had an opening, she took it and didn't even consider the others involved. So much for her always spouting off at them about all being in this together. In the end Sharon proved that she was only going to take a deal if it included them all, and Phyllis stabbed them in the back by taking a deal exclusively for herself.

• Awesome2019
      Awesome2019 commented
      Editing a comment
      rockgirl but still all 4 of them are at fault Sharon is no innocent than Phyllis. Phyllis was the one that didn't want to tell in the first place until she was backed in a corner by Rey telling her nobody was going to help her in this JT case. In Phyllis's mind she knew that the 3 ladies hated her and was going to throw her under the bus and Christine wouldn't show her no mercy so she had to protect herself.

• Cattluver
      Cattluver commented
      Editing a comment
      OMG they are responsible for their own actions. How pitiful they would blame anyone but themselves. Phyllis sure didn't kidnap anyone that is all on them. All 3 are morons but Vikki is a wimp.

They are each reaponsible that theirself was in this mess, nobody should be blamed for the others. It's like parents of kids who blame their friends.

Comment

The show should try to make up their minds here. Is Victoria so mentally weak, that she lacks the ability to think and make decisions for herself? That she's so easily dog walked like a stray by a real alpha like Phyllis? Or is Victoria a tough, take no prisoners, logical thinker, who uses her intellect to own her rivals? Because they can't have it both ways here. It's as if Phyllis is not allowed to have her own reaction to what she walked in on. As if she plotted to have Victoria choked out, and as if she wasn't acting on fear and impulse, just as much as the other three.

But the issue here is they want it both ways with this character. One minute Victoria is a helpless victim with zero agency, then in the next breath, she's an alpha don diva, who is making threats. Pathetic, really. I hope this is the last bit of Phyllis being used to prove that Victoria is something she only says she is, but rarely embodies. She deals with her problems by running behind daddy. I'm bored with this wannabe.

This story has informed me that Victoria, Sharon, and Nikki apparently do not have the intellectual capacity to be responsible for their own decisions. So essentially, we're working with teenagers in middle-aged bodies. That anything bad that happens to them, is exclusively the fault of someone else. And if that is the case, please do not urinate on my face, then tell me it's raining. No need to sell them as wise at any point. They're not tough, they're not strong, they're not even intelligent, according to the show, threads and posts that I've read, including this one.

I am beyond over Phyllis being made into a bigger villain than JT, you know the guy who ACTUALLY ABUSED HER, ever was. The show can buzz off with their transparent anti-Phyllis agenda.

Comment

• mudlokate
        mudlokate commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you. Had the ridiculous Nikki Not confessed to save Victor, who was hospitalised at the time of jt dying no one would be in jail.

Victoria and Nikki and their reactions to Phyliss and Sharron are telling. I'm assuming they thought if no one said anything to the police, they would drop the case due to lack of evidence to convict, a risky strategy.

What I see is the Newman's using white privilege., power and money to influence the idea they are above the law. In saying that I'm not saying it was not a provoked incident and jt is a hapless victim, clearly he isn't.

However neither should Phyliss be again flayed because in the vacuum of why she was arrested she took action she believed would protect all four.

I don't see this as an anti Phyllis thread. I see this as comment on a very powerful scene that involved Phyllis. Plus, Phyllis put herself in this situation. Certainly she didn't expect Victoria to forgive and be oh so understanding.

I found Victoria's words and actions were based on fear and shear frustration over everything that got her to where she is today.

Yes, yes, Victoria is guilty but so is Phyllis.

Phyllis needs a serious reality check...her actions, all her action did nothing but create damage.

Hope it was all worth it. But of course knowing Phyllis, she'll find a way to survive.

Comment

• Awesome2019
        Awesome2019 commented
        Editing a comment
        Victoria need's a reality check also. Like why do she always support her father even though he emotionally abuses her. An your telling me that Phyllis was the one that put them in jail.

Victoria is not as tough as people try to give her credit for; she's a Weeping Willow (Google the images of a Weeping Willow, she's literally the human equivalent) and you have to suspend belief in order to believe that this depiction of Victoria is anyone to fear. Phyllis gave her a pass to rant and rave like a toddler out of guilt, just like she keeps giving Billy a pass to spew his venom.

Victoria had a lot of nerve to blame Phyllis for Nikki confessing. Nikki confessed because Victor was framed.
      Last edited by BlueberryJam; March 14th, 2019, 08:39 PM.

Comment

I’m glad Victoria told Phyllis off, it seemed the whole town was afraid to tell her off, and especially when MS was in the role and MAB was writing. I’m sure there’s no way that scene with Victoria telling Phyllis off would have been written in. Anyway, it’s about time for Phyllis to start getting crap thrown her way.

Comment

• BlueberryJam
          BlueberryJam commented
          Editing a comment
          Nobody in town was afraid to tell her off. Nick & Billy did it every chance they got. Victoria never got a chance because she was in prison, so let's not give her too much credit.

• Awesome2019
          Awesome2019 commented
          Editing a comment
          Phyllis has been getting crap thrown her way for all of 2018 under Mal's writing. But people that don't like Phyllis think that she has been getting pro writing. Phyllis has been paying dearly under Mal Young what more do you need.

• ARM
          ARM commented
          Editing a comment
          Phyllis has not been paying for any of her misdeeds! She slept with her husband's brother and STILL got to stay friends with Jackie boy (for the second time). She slept with Sharon's fiance and stayed with Nick, while still having Billy attempt to get her back. She lied to Nick about the JT scenerio, She lied to Sharon about sleeping with Nick. Yet somehow she is out of jail, and probably will be back in Nick's bed by end of the month. Teflon Red is her name for a reason. She is the girl version of Victor to a Tee.

I loved every bit of it. I can watch that over and over again. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by morley33 View Post
          They are each reaponsible that theirself was in this mess, nobody should be blamed for the others. It's like parents of kids who blame their friends.
          Best post I've seen and what I've always thought about the whole J.T. storyline blame game. Nikki is the one who should have had a conscious right from the start and came forward or gone to the police station with a lawyer (her lawyer or Newman Lawyer, Michael) and told the truth of how, what, when, who (her), she swung a fire poker and aimed right at the back of J.T.'s head as he was manhandling her daughter, Victoria, and she acted quickly to help her daughter because her boyfriend, J.T. was physically abusing her and then just tell that the other 3 women all buried J.T. in the park. Nikki and Victoria lied to everyone, their own families, and hided from J.T.'s children (Reed and Mackenzie's children) and allowed everyone to think that J.T. abandoned his children and both women just carried on with their lives for almost a year, how about them? They are worst because one is the mother of J.T.'s son, Reed, and the other one is the grandmother of J.T.'s son, Reed. They are the worst mother and grandmother to keep hiding for a year and yet they blame Phyllis and Sharon at the end, especially the one who swung the fire poker, Nikki.

Comment

• Cattluver
            Cattluver commented
            Editing a comment
            Nikki should have done the right thing from the beginning. She should have come clean and protected all of them.

Originally posted by ekek View Post
          I too hope she makes sure Phyllis gets what she has coming.
          She should from the moment she exposed her abuse publicly. I think it all goes back to originally all 3 women wanted to call the cops and she stopped them. Now she brags about telling the truth like huh.

Comment

Honestly, after reading the spoiler, the exchange was sort of a let down for me. I think Victoria laid into Phyllis better during the exchange at Nick's house. I always look forward to the rare occasion that is anyone calling Phyllis out on her foolery (except for Summer). At any rate, I enjoyed the interaction nonetheless.

Comment

• Awesome2019
              Awesome2019 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah. I mean it so funny that she is being called out from a bunch of hypocrites. NOT! . They all do worse crimes than Phyllis

• JordanM
              JordanM commented
              Editing a comment
              Clearly you haven't been watching the show too long if you think their crimes are worse then Phyllis. They are all responsible for their predicament. We all know Phyllis was looking out for herself....right or wrong...that is why she is free. That being said it annoys me when Victoria and Nikki come down on her and Sharon like they did nothing wrong. Especially Nikki!!

I loved every second of it and I can't even stand Victoria right now. The only reason self-centered Phyllis went there was hoping those women would pat her on the back and tell her, "it's okay, you tried to help us". Ha! She threw them under the bus to save her own self and nobody is going to assuage her guilt. She deserves to feel as bad as she does, even worse.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X