X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Thursday Canadian/Friday US

Nick's
    Summer bounces in and tells Nick she can't believe it's her wedding day, Nick can't believe it either... Phyllis arrives to help Summer with her make-up and dress, Nick says she could have done that at the club. Phyllis wants to save the arguing until tomorrow and give Summer a great day.

Abbott's
    Kyle lounging on the couch in his sweats, Jack in his tux reminding Kyle what day it is. Jack tells him he doesn't have to go through with it, tells him to learn from his mistakes

CL
    Mariah telling Tessa she's hoping Kyle is having second thoughts. Discussion turns to Sharon heading to prison

Club
    Summer wondering where Kyle is, Nick and Phyllis ensure her that he'll show. Victor arrives and Summer says she's never been happier in her life. Nick pulls Victor aside and says he's no happier that Phyllis is there than he is. Victor says he's there for Summer, but doesn't think the union is going last.

Tessa and Mariah arrive and ask where Kyle is, Summer says this is happening no matter what anyone thinks.

Jack and Kerry arrive and Jack tells her Kyle was getting dressed when he left him. Summer calls him but gets the machine, tells him if he stands her up, selfish decisions have very bad consequences.

Summer worried Kyle isn't showing, Phyllis says she's always on her side and that there's nothing to worry about

Jack and Victor agree the guilty verdict was a travesty. Victor says he's sort of looking forward to becoming a father figure to Kyle again, Jack said that won't be necessary

Abby and Arturo arrive, Abby hoped arriving late might have them miss half the ceremony, says the whole wedding is bogus, but assures Arturo her lips are sealed

Devon's
    Ana brings up Devon's betrayal but spying on her, Devon says he was looking for her. Ana says if he does anything like that again, she's out of there. Devon turns the table and brings up what she's done to him

Devon says he has a problem with the house of lies she's been building and that he didn't know how deceitful she's become

Ana says he brok her trust, Devon apologizes, says he's been betrayed before. They agree to go back to the way things were

Club
    Kyle arrives and tells Summer he's sorry he's late. Tells Summer he gave her his word and this wedding means everything to him. Kyle downs some champagne

Phyllis and Nick walk Summer down the isle, wedding commences. Summer and Kyle being sharing their vows

Lola calls Kyle and leaves a message asking where he is, tells him she misses him like mad. tells him she loves him

Kyle describes Summer like a wrecking ball, and a tattoo on his soul and that fate brought them together and he'll stand by her side. They exhange rings are pronounced husband and wife

Abby tells Victor she's there if he needs her.

Mariah asks to borrow the groom. Asks how Lola's doing, and if he's spoken to her. Kyle say's he can't. Mariah wishes there could have been some other way, Kyle replies you and me both.
    Victor asks Kyle to come to Newman, tells him the door is always open if he's treating her granddaughter well. Jack looks on and tells Kerry that Victor's already trying to lure him back to the dark side.

Summer tells Kyle she booked a room upstairs, suggests they say their good byes

Arturo and Abby leave to visit Lola, Mariah asks them to send her love. Mariah can't believe so many people she loves are going through what they are, Tessa suggest they be selfish for a minute and think of each other, says they'll get through this together.

Kerry tells Jack that Phyllis is trying to keep Ashley's products off the market, Jack doesn't know how he'll thank her. Kerry texts someone that the Jabot war has begin

Phyllis thanks Nick for the truce, Nick replies it's over now, the wedding is over. Nick gets a call from Billy that he found Rey and takes off

Summer and Kyle arrive in their room, rose petals adorn the bed. Summer changes and say tomorrow's a big day. Kyle asks if she's nervous, Summer says there's a lot to think about, what if she doesn't survive, what if this is her last night alive. Kyle promises he'll be there and they kiss and begin to take off each other's clothes and hit the bed

Lola looking sad in her hospital bed, staring at the phone

No preview again today, guessing it will take a few weeks for them to return

Hated every Summer scene today, her scenes with Kyle in particular, her behaviour and selfishness make me want to hurl. Those vows...lol it was only about a week ago Kyle was telling her to get out of his life

Comment

• Swamp thing
      Swamp thing commented
      Editing a comment
      Well well, I will be not preforming any husbandly duties, sure didn’t last. Kyle does not love Lola, he slept with the hoe and now she will be pregnant. It is officially FF time. I really liked Kyle, note past tense.

• Camille78
      Camille78 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think Kyle does love Lola. He married Summer to save Lola's life. He put her life ahead of his.

• bluzmama
      bluzmama commented
      Editing a comment
      Until she has the surgery he has to tread carefully. The narcissism of Summer the twit to be celebrating when her aunt and grandmother are in prison is really sickening.

Kyle promises he'll be there and they kiss and begin to take off each other's clothes and hit the bed

Summer Abbott

#Skyle

Comment

• Rubythroat1
      Rubythroat1 commented
      Editing a comment
      We have no spoiler for the end result.

• TeaAuntie
      TeaAuntie commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope that Kyle comes down with a killer headache

• TunerEyes
      TunerEyes commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe Kyle put a sleeping pill in the champagne he downed so he doesn’t have to be awake until tomorrow for surgery.

Originally posted by Holly99 View Post
    Kyle promises he'll be there and they kiss and begin to take off each other's clothes and hit the bed

Summer Abbott

#Skyle
    They are a messy pair but that's what makes GREAT daytime couplings! Mealor & Hunter have amazing chemistry!
    Kyle can actually be himself with her and not have to walk on eggshells.
    I am so sold on these two being a couple that I hope these two realize they really do love each other & give the marriage a try!

And I hate that everyone is putting this ALL on Summer. She did not put a gun to Kyle's head nor did she request anything from him really. She was just scared about going through the surgery. Kyle was the one who said ANYTHING for her, he brought up marriage. He has said no husbandly duties yet he's being affectionate with her & now making love to her on their wedding night.

Comment

• Restless soap
      Restless soap commented
      Editing a comment
      totally agree with you Pink. I hate that all are blaming Summer when the marriage was Kyle's idea. Summer wasnt asking for anything like you said, just expressing her fear of the surgery. Kyle wanting her to go through with it offered her something he knew she couldnt refuse. I feel its Kyle using Summer not the other way round.

• Camille78
      Camille78 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you CouchCruisin'.

• bluzmama
      bluzmama commented
      Editing a comment
      No, she blackmailed him.

I thought Abby was not invited and insisted on going, then complains about being there?

I think Billy and Nick are as amazed as the audience at an episode or two without Rey.

Comment

• CouchCruisin'
      CouchCruisin' commented
      Editing a comment
      ✅ Like! Lol, Abby promised to be there, no doubt so she could give Summer the side eye. And she brought that horrible Ar-jerk-wad with her.

Yikes. Good day to skip the show.

Comment

• CashierJudy
      CashierJudy commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly what I was going to post! I sure don't want to see an hour of that.

Messy as hell lol. I don't know how Kyle is being written right now. I can see from a mile away, once the dust settles and Lola slowly starts to move on with someone else after he tells her the truth, Kyle will see what he gave up. Get Lola away from SKYLE ASAP is all I ask.

Comment

Originally posted by pink View Post

They are a messy pair but that's what makes GREAT daytime couplings! Mealor & Hunter have amazing chemistry!
      I see the chemistry, but don't enjoy watching it, to me it's like a leg and a leech, looking forward to the salt being poured and the blood to stop flowing

Comment

• ChadamFan
        ChadamFan commented
        Editing a comment
        Summer is just so unlikable that I can't get on board with whatever chemistry is there.

• Kehinde
        Kehinde commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't see any chemistry and I hate this. Lola just needs to move on from all of this.

I find it hard to believe that Ashley's little start up company could have become this much of a competition to Jabot in a matter of months.

Comment

• Camille78
        Camille78 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think it's because she took most of the Jabot products.

Summer Abbott

#Skyle
      Originally posted by pink View Post

I am so sold on these two being a couple that I hope these two realize they really do love each other & give the marriage a try!

And I hate that everyone is putting this ALL on Summer. She did not put a gun to Kyle's head nor did she request anything from him really. She was just scared about going through the surgery. Kyle was the one who said ANYTHING for her, he brought up marriage. He has said no husbandly duties yet he's being affectionate with her & now making love to her on their wedding night.
      I agree with you both! This is such a positive turn from the coma inducing Kyle/Lola scenes. Though I didn’t expect Kyle and Summer to consummate, I am glad they do and hopefully they will stay together.

Thank you Zoie!

Comment

• Restless soap
        Restless soap commented
        Editing a comment
        lol, he said no husband duties and yet hits the sheet with her

• Camille78
        Camille78 commented
        Editing a comment
        I like Summer and Kyle together, too. Lola puts me in a coma.

Summer Abbott

#Skyle
      I'll counter with Summer Abbott

Comment

• Holly99
        Holly99 commented
        Editing a comment
        Different strokes ..

I like Summer and Kyle.

Comment

• janesBydiction
        janesBydiction commented
        Editing a comment
        Make it 8. I'm still a bit on the fence, but I kind of dig them.

• Heddalettuce
        Heddalettuce commented
        Editing a comment
        I loved Summer and Kyle. HK and MM chemistry is off the chart. The love scene in the suite was beautiful.

• OhioStateFan
        OhioStateFan commented
        Editing a comment
        Add another here. I lost interest in Lola along time ago. Sick of her self righteous attitude and constant nagging on Kyle. She could have stayed in the coma for all I care. At least there is never a full moment with Skyle and they have chemistry.

Deleting tomorrow's ep in advance.

Comment

• Swamp thing
        Swamp thing commented
        Editing a comment
        Me too!!! Going to the beach! Not going to watch this disgusting blackmail marriage.

• ArizonaMimi
        ArizonaMimi commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm out, also. I just can't.. and "won't". I can do my hair, paint my nails, walk the dog, pick up his poo... whatever else I want. Hopefully, I'll be "ALL IN" soon.

• Rubythroat1
        Rubythroat1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Me too, TF--making history in my home.

Tessa suggest they be selfish for a minute

As opposed to what, Tessa?

This godawful wedding. I can’t believe a fake wedding and impending surgery is enough to get Kyle to fall into bed with Summer. Gross.

Comment

• megmigraine
        megmigraine commented
        Editing a comment
        Tessa and Mariah remind me of snarky busy body old lady holier than thou golden girls.

• CouchCruisin'
        CouchCruisin' commented
        Editing a comment
        megmigraine don’t degrade the Golden Girls like that! Lmao

• megmigraine
        megmigraine commented
        Editing a comment
        @CouchCruisin’ you make a good point. Sophia, Rose, and Blanche were certainly less fuddy duddy than these two. Heck even Dorothy was more fun. All four less judgmental with way fewer bad deeds of their own.

I will not be watching this crap.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X