• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OooSillyMe
    Recurring Poster
    • Apr 2015

Originally posted by TeaAuntie View Post
    Victor will give her a few days off for honeymoon .. which will be long enough for her to recover from the surgery.

A few days is enough to recover from major surgery?? Only in soapland.
    I was just going to say the same thing....she is delusional and the writers are seriously lazy and think that we are stupid....

Comment

• pipette
      Executive Poster
      • Sep 2011

what is Phyllis thinking??? She was the star witness for the prosecution... Her plan to convince everyone it was self defense backfired...So now she shows up to talk to the women because ??? to rid herself of her guilty conscience? I'm so glad Victoria ripped her a new one

Nick and Billy showing up at police station demanding to see Rey and it's life and death??? like they have nothing better to do than appease the Abbotts and the Newmans. these 2 are giving rich entitled people a bad name. lol

Summer/Kyle... worst kept secret

Comment

• Rubythroat1
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jan 2014

In this town, when one person knows, eventually the whole town knows. Secret? Anonymous? Rey, Abbey, Arturo, Mariah---outrage does funny things to a person.
        Like blurting out "secrets" ........
        Phyllis and Nick already know something's up.

Comment

• fracabell
          Executive Poster
          • Mar 2009

Ok I think I am off the Philly bandwagon now and back on Villy. I have always had issues with Villy cause Victoria just never lets anyone in all the way and always chooses her father over her husband, fiancé, boyfriend etc. And yes I know family is who you should look out for first but she has chosen Victor so many times when Victor was wrong and she knew it. So I wonder if I can ever take Villy seriously and if Billy can ever trust Vicki. But maybe this storyline will allow Vicki to rely on Billy for emotional support and allow Victor and Billy to have some common ground.

This sounds like such an emotional episode. I am wondering if they are setting up for Shick to get close again, with Nick saying its his fault Sharon caved to Rey so fast. Sharon has become a stronger woman so it kind of sucks that Nick assumes Sharon having issues with any other man is his fault when really it is not. Sharon was hurt by Nick, but she didn't at all seem like she was begging to have a new man or a new guy love her cause Nick hurt her. It seems to me she is past Nick, past what he did. And because of Nick is why Sharon should never trust any man, but Sharon has a good heart like Nick said and trusts in all people. Not just Rey or a man. I guess if they can rewrite that Sharon called 911, find a jury and have a trial a week after rey arrested the quad, then they can rewrite that Sharon was so hurt by Nick that she was just craving the love of another man and thought she was getting that with Rey and confessed. When really Sharon confessed cause the secret was so hard for her to keep this entire time and Rey was interrogating her and Sharon was never truly ok with lying like this the entire time. Not that I am excusing her for lying, just that it has been shown on screen this last year Sharon not being ok with what choices she and the other 3 made.
          Last edited by fracabell; March 14, 2019, 07:30 AM.

Comment

• pipette
            pipette commented
            Editing a comment
            Nick blaming himself for what Sharon did is Nick feeding his ego that she can't live without him... just a slightly over inflated ego imo
            I agree about Victoria. She's always wanted daddy's approval and acceptance so she puts up with his crap. When she marries, her husband and kids are her immediate family and the others become extended family. her husband should not feel like an extension of the Newmans.. But i doubt she'll ever change

• fracabell
            fracabell commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree about Nick's ego, that's why it kind of makes me mad, I just hope they aren't going there with Shick, that Sharon was so heartbroken over Nick that she confessed to Rey. Cause really Sharon has been over Nick for a while, probably was over him when he boinked Phyllis and she found out. That's because Sharon is a strong woman now, and Sharon should set Nick straight that he wasn't a thought in her head when she was confessing to Rey.
        • Rubythroat1
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jan 2014

Victor says he is " going to GET Christine" for this. This should be interesting. It must coincide with the return of Paul, what ever "getting Christine" is.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jan 2014

I don't think I'm going to read spoilers for the next month. For my own mental health!

I am going to be skipping or FF for at least two weeks. Due to you-know who Newman.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X