Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

CLOUDFARE Security Message

Over the past few days you may have received a "Checking if the site connection is secure" message when accessing the site. This is perfectly normal and not cause for alarm.

This message indicates that the server is confirming that the SSL (the "s" that you see in the https before web addresses) security is, in fact, secure. This is not some sort of advertisement and it is not some sort of nefarious hacking.

Cloudfare, which is a provide of web hosting and security, has recently added this layer of security on the Soap Central message boards platform as an added layer of security.

The message may occur any time that your browser makes a new connection to the boards. The message may also stop appearing at any time as the process is further integrated into the boards.
See more
See less

Ana'a Agenda

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jwalt64
    Day Player
    • Mar 2004

Ana'a Agenda

What is Ana, Devon's sister really up to??? She certainly has an agenda of some kind and I don't think it's to help Devon either!
  • a_spooner
    Board Regular
    • Dec 2016

Ana is definitely sneaky and she's always double crossing Devon. I also think she's up to something.

Comment

• YDoIStillWatch
      Contract Poster
      • Aug 2012

She certainly has a secret. I don't see her out to sabotage Devon but it will probably end up hurting him and his company.

Comment

• Angeldar
        Scriptwriter
        • Aug 2011

Probably owes some loan shark a wad of money. Maybe even more than Devon has. Maybe it will be a matter of your money or your life. Now wouldn't that be interesting if Devon loses most of his assets and has to resort to going back to his former lifestyle.

Comment

• PaintedPony
          Board Regular
          • Feb 2018

Originally posted by Angeldar View Post
          Probably owes some loan shark a wad of money. Maybe even more than Devon has. Maybe it will be a matter of your money or your life. Now wouldn't that be interesting if Devon loses most of his assets and has to resort to going back to his former lifestyle.
          Devon has 2 billion...I can't see that she could have racked up a debt like that to a loan shark. Maybe she is being blackmailed?

Comment

• GuidingLite
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Sep 2004

Why.....WHY can't anyone just be genuinely nice? Ana has a secret, Kerry has a secret, Summer is blackmailing Kyle into marriage, Mia is a psycho, The Coven covered up a 'death' for a year, Ashley screwed over her entire family before leaving town, Cane can't keep his marriage vows in his pants, etc., etc., etc. - the only genuinely, consistently nice person on the show is Traci......

Comment

• RestlessFan
              RestlessFan commented
              Editing a comment
              If Sally Sussman and Kaye Alden (story consultant) were still heading the writing for Y&R, we might have had some more realistic stories with reasons or a better stories that make much more sense in why adults behave the way they do. I think, with all the different regimes, and with different Exec. Producers and head writers (and some of them or most have been male headwriters or male E.Producers), they tend to write from a male version or point of view. WE had the best chance with Sally Sussman (the protégé of Bill Bell (the creator of Y&R) and another female writer, Kaye Alden) who were put in charge of Y&R and wrote most of 2017, but then they were both gone by fall of 2017 and another male E.P./headwriter put in charge again. Now, we have Josh Griffifift, another male E.P./headwriter and he has been in the soap business so long and he was at the other soap opera show (Days) and viewers of that soap were glad to see him gone and they said he almost destroyed Days. And, now he is here again.

• LittlePea
              LittlePea commented
              Editing a comment
              I’ve been thinking this for a while now. Notice in your list there is only one man. Sure, Victor could be added to the list but generally, the male characters on any soaps (I also watch GH and DOOL) are not nearly as conniving as the women. I especially don’t like the s/l’s like Summer and Mia’s where women are portrayed to use sex to get what they want. I too miss the glory days of soaps when each network had at least 3 a day and the writing was maybe exaggerated at times, but entertaining.

• GuidingLite
              GuidingLite commented
              Editing a comment
              Annie_NY - soaps are supposed to be about romance, intrigue, etc. - but since the writing became plot driven instead of character driven...it's like everyone has to have secrets and manipulations and hidden agendas...

I've been watching soaps on and off since the 1970s....back before the 2000s, there were several 'nice' characters on each show....sure there were some pot-stirrers and connivers, but it wasn't the norm....on Guiding Light there was Rick Bauer and Cassie Layne and Marah Lewis and Richard Winslow and Michelle Bauer and Bill Lewis....all nice characters....and then there was Edmund Winslow and Lizzie Spaulding and Dinah Marler and Alan Spaulding...all schemers.....and several characters who ran the gamut .....but it wasn't every character who had an ulterior motive....some were just generally nice....I don't find that anymore....
          • BenMJ99
            Lurking in the Shadows
            • Jan 2019

I also think that Ana is a genuinely nice person who probably just got herself into some trouble. I, too, am interested in seeing what her “secret” is.

Comment

• SoapFan45
              Day Player
              • Feb 2015

Mashed was telling a half truth to Devon about being burned in the music business early on.
              maybe it's something along the lines that when she was attempting to launch her career on her own, she inadvertently signed a contract giving up her rights to "own" her own music or "sign" with any label other than the one who burned her.
              she could be trying to buy out the contract?

Comment

• xoregonian
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Feb 2014

Well Ana is obviously burning through a ton of money since Devon is asking her about it. Could be anything. She could even have a kid somewhere.

Comment

• bluejazz
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Aug 2008

I'm on the good person who got in over her head wagon.

Although one of the things I really enjoy about her is her near effortless competance. She pulls Devon's business deal out of the fire, she runs things effectively, she's just got everything going on and covered. Add in her positivity, so rare in a soap character and a big heart, she's unique.

Comment

• LuvCards
                    Board Regular
                    • Jun 2009

I'm wondering if there might be a sexual harassment story with Ana. Maybe the higher up was using the ploy, sleep with me or your career is over.

Comment

• Forever Fan
                      Board Regular
                      • Sep 2018

I have no idea what Ana is hiding. Don't know what Kerry (and Ashley?) are up to. I don't have strong opinions about which way the verdict will go this week. And while I was once convinced that JT is alive, now I'm not sure. At least the show isn't totally predictable.

Comment

• a_spooner
                        Board Regular
                        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by GuidingLite View Post
                        Why.....WHY can't anyone just be genuinely nice? Ana has a secret, Kerry has a secret, Summer is blackmailing Kyle into marriage, Mia is a psycho, The Coven covered up a 'death' for a year, Ashley screwed over her entire family before leaving town, Cane can't keep his marriage vows in his pants, etc., etc., etc. - the only genuinely, consistently nice person on the show is Traci......
                        You got that right! Traci really is the only one who is 100% nice and good on the show.

Comment

• LuvCards
                          LuvCards commented
                          Editing a comment
                          When people are nice they get called boring. A for me, I like nice.
                      • spuilding
                        Scriptwriter
                        • May 2005

Originally posted by LuvCards View Post
                        I'm wondering if there might be a sexual harassment story with Ana. Maybe the higher up was using the ploy, sleep with me or your career is over.
                        Or Ana sexually harassed someone.

Comment

• NJY
                          Day Player
                          • Jun 2008

I had an interesting thought about Ana’s history. What if she had a baby and is either paying someone to raise it or needs to pay off someone to get it back. Then Devon could help raise the niece/nephew

Comment

• xoregonian
                            xoregonian commented
                            Editing a comment
                            That's what I said above. She probably has a kid somewhere.

How old is she supposed to be (I mean, estimate)? How old are we to think Devon is now? It seems to me everyone turns 25 and then they all stay the same age.

Like it seems Summer and Mariah are peers, but Mariah should be about 20 years older than Summer.

• NJY
                            NJY commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Sorry, I missed your post. I just did research and it appears Ana and Devon are to be 9 yrs apart. Real time, she was 12 in 2008. Soap age is anybodies guess.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍