• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vdw842003
    Board Regular
    • Jun 2013

The new detective.

He is fine, can he please be a love interest for Ana so she can have a story outside of her brother. They r too close for comfort, its like they were written to be love interests instead of siblings. I need her with her own friends, love interest and storyline that doesnt revolve around Devon.
  • CloverLeaf
    Scriptwriter
    • Jul 2017

Yeah, that's a great idea. I liked him way more than Rey. Nice looking too. Would be good for Ana. Agreed.

Comment

• megmigraine
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jun 2009

I am down with keeping him, putting him with Ana, having him work with Paul, and having Paul arrest Rey and send him out of state to prison for his own protection since he’s a cop.

Comment

• CloverLeaf
        CloverLeaf commented
        Editing a comment
        Great plot line! I like it. *2 thumbs up*
    • PaintedPony
      Board Regular
      • Feb 2018

It's about time they actually had some people in the GCPD. I miss the days when Det. Harding and Noah's cop gf were there...and Kevin of course.It was far more realistic back then.So let's keep him and give him a great story with Ana. Maybe will discover her secret.

Comment

• flowergarden
        Board Regular
        • Aug 2014

Have they given him a name? Or is he still "the new detective?"

Comment

• spuilding
          Scriptwriter
          • May 2005

I think Ray called him Eddie.

Comment

• CanadianGirl_06
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Apr 2005

I believe he's called Detective North. I recognize the actor as Romeo from Student Bodies.

Comment

• esthermiguel
              Contract Poster
              • Mar 2007

I thought I was the only one who peeped the nameless Detective....I had to pause it to get a good look at him.

Comment

• Angeldar
                Soap Addict
                • Aug 2011

Are you all talking about that guy who gave Rey the reports on Lola?

Comment

• Soapfan54
                  Contract Poster
                  • Aug 2016

The actor's name is Mark Taylor. I recognized him from movies and various tv series. He seems to get better looking as he ages. Yessss! Very easy on the eyeballs!

Comment

• lgilbert
                    Day Player
                    • Nov 2006

I thought I was the only one too! Yasss! He is fine..

Comment

• DEELUVSTONY
                      Contract Poster
                      • Mar 2004

GCPD should have another detective one who isn't personally invested in some of the cases(I 'm looking at you Rey) and he is certainly nice to look at. If they don't pair him with Anna maybe Lily when she gets out prison and divorces Cane. I wonder if he would date an ex -con with kids?
                      Last edited by DEELUVSTONY; February 22, 2019, 11:19 PM.

Comment

• ElbaRivera58@Ya
                        ElbaRivera58@Ya commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I agree! He seems like an Ok guy and quite handsome! Here it is writers....a chance to come up with a new s/l or plot involving a new character! Please don't mess this one up! Make the s/l as believable as possible, as interesting as possible. Use modern, up-to-date technological advances to solve mysteries or crimes (if that's the way it will go). Make him a "good guy type" and give him a ROMANTIC interest with a good woman. (It doesn't always have to be sexual encounters of the "stupid kind") If the Romance goes on to a wedding and kids and a "regular" family life, then great! He and his love could be the next "it" couple. Heaven knows there is not much that can be done with the same old, same old couples..Victor and Nicky, Nick and Sharon, Vicky and Billy A nice, new couple would be a welcome change. JMO LOL Elba
                    • Elisheba24
                      Executive Poster
                      • May 2014

Where did this guy just sprout up from, I have never seen him and yet Rey knew him well enough to get him to breach protocol. Just another authority figure breaking the rules for a friend.

Comment

• ElbaRivera58@Ya
                        ElbaRivera58@Ya commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Come on now, we all know it happens in all businesses, even in law enforcement. What the detective did is not such a big deal IMO. There is a difference between a law and a rule or regulations. I liked that Det. North tried to help out a fellow worker that was under a lot of stress. JMO LOL Elba
                    • Aggiegal
                      Day Player
                      • Sep 2018

I noticed him especially because he got to speak. Usually the officers just stand there and nod their head. Keep him on! And while you're at it, bring back Andrew (?), the DNA guy who helped Ashley. He was good too!

Comment

• Sweet Tea
                        Recurring Poster
                        • Apr 2015

The new detective seems very capable, and will be an asset when Chief Paul Williams returns to GC. TPTB, please respect Paul's position, write realistic material for him. It is clear, DD, Chief
                        Williams, is a valued member of the cast, deserving of good s/ls. Bring back Paul' family, especially Dylan.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X