• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rike
    Soap Addict
    • Jul 2008

OMG, Phyllis not waisting any time?

Even before anybody explains to her why she is being hauled to the police station she attempts to make a deal with the DA, throwing her former MIL and former SIL’s under the bus.
    Please Christine, do you remember years ago Phyllis attempting to run you of the road, seriously hurting Paul in the attempt? Be smart, laugh at her and show her the door please.
  • KendallSam
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Jun 2007

The JT story is stupid as we all know.

All Phyllis can testify to is they Nikki killed JT.

The self defense was second hand information since I don’t believe Phyllis or Sharon were in the room at the time Nikki “killed” JT.

Christine doesn’t need a star withness because Nikki confessed. Is there even going to be a trial?

Did Christine decide to charge Sharon, Vikki and Phyllis? If so, that means Christine did not believe Sharon’s story (despite it being inadmissible)... or Nikki... I will have to wait and see what Christine plans to charge everyone with?

Nikki doesn’t need a trial. She confessed, shouldn’t she be looking for a plea deal?

Comment

• proudsoapfan
      Board Regular
      • Mar 2018

EVERYTHING they did after the fact are felonies. Disposing of a corpse is disgusting. Tampering with evidence. I really, really, really want an autopsy after they find the body to prove JT wasn't dead until after they buried him

jt

Comment

• Emerald Greens
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by proudsoapfan View Post
        EVERYTHING they did after the fact are felonies. Disposing of a corpse is disgusting. Tampering with evidence. I really, really, really want an autopsy after they find the body to prove JT wasn't dead until after they buried him

jt
        I agree why are so many acting like the onlay thing that happened was conking JT on the head ? No it’s everything they did afterwards. Don’t forget the kidnapping either.

This isn’t about charity or playing bridge they have been breaking the law for months.
        Last edited by Emerald Greens; February 18, 2019, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• prissaO
          Board Regular
          • Aug 2018

I loved her scenes today!!!!! Phyllis is SO damn confident and savvy. She’s no pushover and she handles her business.

I do agree, she didn’t have to play her hand so quickly. I guess she thinks they will turn on her so she better twist the knife first.

Comment

• ARM
            ARM commented
            Editing a comment
            Shes confident bc she knows she's the only one who would throw everyone under the bus to save herself. She's not savvy she's everyhting she accuses the Newman's and Sharon to be. Can't wait til everyone turns on her for being the snivelling backstabber that she is.
        • proudsoapfan
          Board Regular
          • Mar 2018

Originally posted by prissaO View Post
          I loved her scenes today!!!!! Phyllis is SO damn confident and savvy. She’s no pushover and she handles her business.

I do agree, she didn’t have to play her hand so quickly. I guess she thinks they will turn on her so she better twist the knife first.
          ^^^They already did, or at least Sharon did. Phyllis was arrested, not brought in for questioning. Phyllis is no dummie

Comment

• Emerald Greens
            Emerald Greens commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes I think one thing for sure Phyllis was right about being thrown under the bus she isn’t wrong or stupid to make a deal .
        • WorldTurner
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jan 2006

She was told by Rey he knew everything that happened and how JT really died. She knew that somebody had talked and referred to the snitch. And she is smart enough to know the first one who makes a deal gets the best deal.

Comment

• Theresa_Fan
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jul 2007

If she was smart, she would have not come up with the idea of hiding the body. All these months spent threatening Sharon, exposing Vikki's abuse. She needs karma.

Comment

• JNLrafamily
              JNLrafamily commented
              Editing a comment
              I can hear Karma's footsteps....coming for Phyllis the snake.
          • Slave To Y&R
            Board Regular
            • Mar 2007

And she even had time to apply lip gloss before the talks What a woman!

Comment

• janesBydiction
              I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
              • Dec 2011

Phyllis is beyond savvy and intelligent. I absolutely loved those scenes. Sharon already spilled the entire tea about what happened, and she knows when push comes to shove, the Newmans will always back each other before they help Phyllis out. I know she didn't want it to get to this point, but now that it has, she's being strategic, and making solid moves.

Comment

• PaintedPony
                Board Regular
                • Feb 2018

Originally posted by Theresa_Fan View Post
                If she was smart, she would have not come up with the idea of hiding the body. All these months spent threatening Sharon, exposing Vikki's abuse. She needs karma.
                "Phylliss' and "smart' don't belong in the same sentence.

Comment

• PaintedPony
                  Board Regular
                  • Feb 2018

Originally posted by KendallSam View Post
                  The JT story is stupid as we all know.

All Phyllis can testify to is they Nikki killed JT.

The self defense was second hand information since I don’t believe Phyllis or Sharon were in the room at the time Nikki “killed” JT.

Christine doesn’t need a star withness because Nikki confessed. Is there even going to be a trial?

Did Christine decide to charge Sharon, Vikki and Phyllis? If so, that means Christine did not believe Sharon’s story (despite it being inadmissible)... or Nikki... I will have to wait and see what Christine plans to charge everyone with?

Nikki doesn’t need a trial. She confessed, shouldn’t she be looking for a plea deal?
                  ?????????

Of course she and Sharon were in the room when Nikki whacked JT and they both screamed. It was Dr Phylliss Summers who pronounced him dead without so much as a stethoscope to back her up. Phylliss was the the one who convinced the others not to call for help. She automatically put on her 'Phylliss Summers Funeral Director' hat and planned the burial. (She made a memorable funeral for Dr Tim.)

This has been documented day after day since this ridiculous S/L started....Phylliss and Sharon saw Nikki whack him....I don't know how you missed it?

Comment

• KendallSam
                    KendallSam commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You are correct. Sharon and Phyllis are first hand witnesses. They came into the room with Nikki. Just rewatched!

Sharon also checked JT’s pulse and pronounced him dead.

The women decided not to tell Paul or call the police. The women were in agreement.
                    Last edited by KendallSam; February 18, 2019, 09:02 PM.

• PaintedPony
                    PaintedPony commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I don't recall any one except Phylliss checking his pulse. And the women were in agreement TO CALL for help, until Phylliss scared them into saying nothing, just disposing of the body.

• JNLrafamily
                    JNLrafamily commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sharon did NOT check JT's pulse, it was all Phyllis. I've watched that episode several times and that didn't happen. All the women were in agreement to call the police and then Phyllis starting scaring them with all her BS about how Christine hated her and the Newman family, they would all go to prison, she didn't want an orange jumpsuit and they should just get rid of the body. She badgered them until they agreed! She even told Nick that SHE convinced them to bury the body to protect his Sister and Mother to gain points with Nick.....such a snake!!
                • Emerald Greens
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Feb 2006

As annoying as Phyllis can be she is acting smarter than Sharon who seems to think she special and should get a pass here and shocked that coming clean isn’t enough.

Comment

• krh5038
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Jan 2014

She was already geared up for this day. She wasn't going to rat them out but as soon as she needed the evidence she was prepared to pull it out.

Comment

• PaintedPony
                      Board Regular
                      • Feb 2018

Originally posted by Emerald Greens View Post
                      As annoying as Phyllis can be she is acting smarter than Sharon who seems to think she special and should get a pass here and shocked that coming clean isn’t enough.
                      There's smart and then there is cowardliness.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
                        Emerald Greens commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I don’t really blame her though. I disagree with pretty much every move all four have made but Phyllis isn’t wrong she in that the alliance fell apart once what happened started to come out.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X