Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lola's character is starting to remind me of the Donna character on 90210 that I began to hate in the later years of the show because of her self righteous holier than thou, always preaching her moral values into others and if the person she was with didn't live up to her unrealistic expectations she blames them.

Comment

• creation
      creation commented
      Editing a comment
      I wish they'd just break up Lola and Kyle already, because Lola seems determined to be miserable and unhappy. There always something that doesn't please her, or she's griping about to Kyle.....enough already!

This is me.....................banging my head on the wall.........dragging the JT story on way too long IMO and now I see we are re-casting the role of Adam
    This is me.....................seeing that Summer is actually "covered up"...........probably a mistake, I know........but refreshing.
    Christine.....hang your shingle up and leave Genoa City.........with Paul gone , you have no earthly purpose IMO.
    Thank you Zoie1 for your great day aheads.

Comment

They cuffed Victor in front but Nikki behind her back. Hmmmm.

Okay, now that Nikki is at the police station, her hands are cuffed in front of her. Hmmmm.

By the way, I realize that this is in no way important
      Last edited by TeaAuntie; February 9th, 2019, 08:15 AM.

Comment

• flowergarden
        flowergarden commented
        Editing a comment
        It's the kind of thing I notice too, TeaAuntie. LIttle details, sure, but they drive me NUTS! :-O

Lola looking over at Summer who is staring the whole time had me LOL.

Comment

Now that Fenn is going out on the road on orders from Devon, as his last chance for the label, is he the one who will leave Genoa City?

Comment

Originally posted by JBB1974 View Post
          Nikki is an idiot. Not only does she lie knowing the others would have a hard time to back up her story because they have no idea what story she told but the story she tells makes the murder look pre-medidated since she says she followed JT.
          What was the point of Nikki lying to the police? It was beyond stupid! Now, instead of having his death come off as saving her daughter from an attacker, she has made is seem as if she went out looking for JT and she brought a weapon. So now, instead of self-defense she is looking a murder 1. How stupid can she be? Is she going to change her story for a 3rd time and expect them to believe her? SMH Dumb, dumber, dumbest!

Comment

• Soapfan54
            Soapfan54 commented
            Editing a comment
            OMGosh, thank you!!! What in the good green earth stupidity was Nikki thinking? I know Victor is indulgent w/his wife, but he MUST be rolling his eyes out of his head w/the thought, "Honey, how many times have I told you to leave the thinking to me?" LOL! :-D

Originally posted by TeaAuntie View Post
          They cuffed Victor in front but Nikki behind her back. Hmmmm.

Okay, now that Nikki is at the police station, her hands are cuffed in front of her. Hmmmm.

By the way, I realize that this is in no way important
          Especially with Nicki's MS, arms behind back would have been painful.

Comment

When Kyle is telling Jack he thinks it might be over between him and Lola, the next scene is Fen entering. I love the editing hints lol.

Comment

Sasha and Michael were great in the breakup scene. When Lola looks over at Summer sitting there, and tells Kyle they want different things (referring to Summer) and Kyle looks right at Lola and says point blank (referring to Lola), I know what I want. I love their angst. As messy as this storyline has been the actors have been great in these scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubythroat1 View Post

Especially with Nicki's MS, arms behind back would have been painful.
                Details are important and one of my biggest complaints Rubythroat1. The viewing audience are very clever people.

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope P View Post

Details are important and one of my biggest complaints Rubythroat1. The viewing audience are very clever people.
                  I don't know why they are even cuffing Nicki ; they are taking her in for questioning. She could have made a false confession.
                  Big strong men, those cops.

Comment

Thanks for the recap Zoie.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubythroat1 View Post

I don't know why they are even cuffing Nicki ; they are taking her in for questioning. She could have made a false confession.
                      Big strong men, those cops.
                      Police haven't been written very well in years Rubythroat1 especially on Y & R. The big conjoined desk in the middle of the precinct is laughable IMO, among other things.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                        Rubythroat1 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Christine may be the DA, but Rey is the detective and could have waived the need for cuffs. Sigh........

• Penelope P
                        Penelope P commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Sadly, we do a lot of this........sighing.

Originally posted by Holly99 View Post
                      Rey asks if she has a fireplace in her bedroom.

Dollars to donuts .. Rey will search Victoria's bedroom & the fireplace poker will be missing.
                      I can't forget that Rey was first seen looking at that storyboard, and had only the four women on it, and that he must have known all along that
                      Victor would be the " decoy trap" to get one of them to confess.

Comment

Thanks for the recaps!

I'm really hoping this will make Fen grow the hell up... but then again, seeing how he immediately wanted to celebrate with Summer instead of start planning what he's going to do on this tour, he's got a slow start.

I just want this JT storyline DONE! I don't care if it takes Victoria waking up from a horrible dream... that way it would throw out the Cane stuff too. Quite honestly, as much as I love Billy, I'm glad that she put the romantic aspect on breaks and Cane would be no better! She has trust issues, and rightfully so, but meanwhile, Cane can't be honest to save his life!

Lola... I can honestly see both sides to this. I understand that Kyle has been patient but she's got a restaurant on the horizon and doesn't want to fail, not only herself but Devon and his cousin, Abby. She's got a lot on her shoulders. On the side of Kyle, he just wants to spend time with the woman he loves... Why does it seem like they've switched stereotypical dilemmas? Usually it's the female character that has trouble with her boyfriend's workload... Perhaps Kyle needs a hobby?

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                          Rubythroat1 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I think Kyle should buy an engagement ring and marry Lola. I wonder he has not thought of that.

• BrAk5742
                          BrAk5742 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Here's the thing, I still am miffed at how Lola has been handling Kyle (because I love that cutie patootie!) so sadly, I think that would backfire. If Kyle proposed to Lola she would say that he's only proposing so she'd be closer to sleeping with him.

• Mandy_
                          Mandy_ commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I see both sides on the Lola / Kyle situation too. These two come from different worlds. Maybe Kyle should spend more time at his job too while Lola is so busy getting this project off the ground. Instead, he sits around with Summer, of all people. No wonder Lola is upset about it. She's under tremendous stress and he just adds to it. The last hobby Kyle needs is sitting around blabbing to anyone who will listen to his sad story about the lack of sex in his life right now.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X