Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle and Lola breakup over Summer [merged]

I say Kyle should dump Lola. She is too insecure, demanding, she's got too many hang-ups and she's never, ever satisfied. The woman is just impossible to deal with.

Yes he should dump her because he still wants Summer and the least he could do, is be honest. Don't be playing the games Summer likes to play, lay his cards on the table and stop lying to himself and her.

Comment

I agree with you.
      Kyle has been fantastic to Lola but she always complains about everything.
      and her sucking face with Fen because she was trying to hurt Kyle ...
      Kyle doesn't need to keep kissing her behind.

Comment

• Cattluver
        Cattluver commented
        Editing a comment
        That kiss told me all I want to know about the real Lola. She is nasty and so judgemental. Kyle needs to move on from the frigid witch.

All Lola does is nag, nag, nag and complain! WHY in the world would anyone want this harpie? Kyle should run!

Comment

• bluzmama
        bluzmama commented
        Editing a comment
        Lola is extremely immature and high maintenance. Or maybe she isn't really into guys.

• jett626
        jett626 commented
        Editing a comment
        Totally Agree!! Kyle needs to move on. He is Not over Summer and Lola just Complains & Complains. He has tried really hard with Lola to make her happy but don't think anyone can. Go Back To Summer. She Knows She Messed Up When She Let Him Get Away.

She has to fall from her pedestal before.
      Or everyone will think he dumped saint Lola because he wanted sex and he will be the bad guy.
      Everyone have to see Lola's true color.

Comment

• CherryPoppins
        CherryPoppins commented
        Editing a comment
        Good point. I wonder how this fall should transpire...

No. If anyone dumps anyone, it should be Lola doing it. All Lola is trying to do is keep her focus on her dream job, and also stick to her principles about what to do with HER BODY.
      She does not need a weak and superficial boyfriend giving her grief, because of the interference of a rich blonde brat who uses sex as a tool.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
        Rubythroat1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Interesting. I think Kyle is the one who is nagging, not Lola.

• samfanhere
        samfanhere commented
        Editing a comment
        Exactly! If he’s still in love with Summer then Lola has every right to complain.

• Rubythroat1
        Rubythroat1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I do not think Kyle is in love with Summer.
        Sigh...he's still a man with needs. I know that sounds sexist.
        But that is how it is written here.

Originally posted by ElenaDobrev View Post
      She has to fall from her pedestal before.
      Or everyone will think he dumped saint Lola because he wanted sex and he will be the bad guy.
      Everyone have to see Lola's true color.
      Everyone at Crimson Lights the other day witnessed first hand how Lola is a SHREW!
      Kyle just can't win with that complaining nag. Nothing he does is ever good enough for that girl.
      Also, Lola was a total b!tch to Mia yesterday.
      I can not stand Lola!

Comment

• ElenaDobrev
        ElenaDobrev commented
        Editing a comment
        I agreed, I just think Lola should do a big mistake to give Kyle an obvious reason to dump her.
        Like sleeping with Fen...

I don’t want him to end up with Summer but YES he should move on from Lola. Nothing more he can do to prove his love for her. He’s spent! She’s way too much to handle.

Comment

Kyle still loves summer and I think he always will and if something her to happen to her like she would get hurt or something kyle would run to her .so yes he should Lola is much better suited for fen

Comment

• ElenaDobrev
          ElenaDobrev commented
          Editing a comment
          Why do you hate Fen so much ?

Yes! He has been awesome to her but she is never happy. She’s dragging him down.

Comment

If he can't seem to make her happy, in which it appears he can't, because nothing he says or does works, then yes! Lola seems intent on being unhappy in the relationship, and Kyle is constantly begging, pleading, and trying to convince her that he loves her, and she's still insecure and miserable! Frankly, I'm tired of seeing him jumping through hoops trying to please her, and apologizing again and again for one thing or another!

Comment

Originally posted by Rubythroat1 View Post
            No. If anyone dumps anyone, it should be Lola doing it. All Lola is trying to do is keep her focus on her dream job, and also stick to her principles about what to do with HER BODY.
            She does not need a weak and superficial boyfriend giving her grief, because of the interference of a rich blonde brat who uses sex as a tool.
            Lola's virginity is just ONE issue. The main issue is that Lola is a shrew, a nag, hell-bent on being miserable and she's critical and judgmental. NOTHING Kyle does ever satisfies this harpie. She's got way too many hang-ups besides the virginity and she's super insecure. Kyle has been more than patient with her, but that does not seem to matter to Lola. She is mean and she always finds fault with Kyle. She does nothing to make Kyle feel good about himself. She makes him feel bad about himself and he does not need that.

Comment

ITA with most of the posters in here so far. YES! Of course he should dump her! She is awful. She is unappreciative and NEVER HAPPY. She's just dragging him down and making him feel like he can't even be himself. Dump her and don't look back!

Comment

I wouldn't say dump, but do think they should go their separate ways. They tried, but they are not a comfortable fit. Their worlds are different, and those differences are posing barriers that they aren't able to overcome. And that's just how it is sometimes.

Comment

Kyle owes it to Lola to break up with her before he starts slumming with sure thing Summer

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X