• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! The Scoop - Week of January 14 .. & .. DTR

http://soapcentral.com/yr/content/sc...019/190114.php

Next Week
    Nick interrogates Phyllis

Hmm .. interrogates, eh ..
    Dare I hope Phyllis's lies catch up with her.

Comment

Ana and Fen are cornered

Dollars to donuts .. this is about Fen keeping Ana's secret about her being the songwriter.

Neil is worried about Ana, with good reason

Neil hasn't seen Ana in ages .. so .. what causes Neil to worry about her ???

Comment

Ouahh , .. why a mature adult person who’ll say to another woman she’s a second choice ..at least Billy and Victoria took weeks before reconnecting where Nick and Phyllis was an instant minute soup ,... , and moving together in the week,... Sad Victoria believes her, and end up kissing Cane again, but here Cane is the cheating one for the second time, ..I hope this time, Lily will sign up the divorce papers ASAP, and without second thought ..., Cane will always be a liar,...., and if Neil is coming home, meaning Lily will be out of jail also soon,...

Comment

Canes visit with Lily takes a turn....guessing she tells him its over and thats why he goes back to Victoria

Comment

Wow! krh5038, you are most likely spot on. That would explain why Cane and Victoria are kissing again. Lily broke it off after Billy also visits her and Cane visits next. How sad, for Cane and Lily if that is what happens.

Comment

I hope Nick's change of heart, he tells Phyllis to get out! Nick doesn't know about the other women involved in JT's demise but he knows by his mother's admission it was not his father. Wonder if his brain cells start to work, he recalls all those meetings w/the coven, how they seem to get along when most can't stand each other. That the gatherings, running each time one would call like there was an emergency, and think to himself, that his weak mother would have needed help getting rid of JT's body.
              As for Cane, didn't Jill tell him to stay away from that woman, called her names for kissing her precious Cane, wondered what kind of woman she was, didn't her the word slut but she might as well have called the mystery woman that. This won't work, Cane hasn't had any in months, and Victoria is mixed up!
              Last edited by Elisheba24; January 12th, 2019, 09:15 AM.

Comment

• ncposton
                ncposton commented
                Editing a comment
                Unfortunately, according to Monday's Canadian spoiler, Nick forgives Phyllis.

• Elisheba24
                Elisheba24 commented
                Editing a comment
                I saw that, but next week it says "Nick interrogates Phyllis", maybe he forgives and thens questions that forgiveness. Either way, the story will come out and Phyllis will have to answer to Nick about all the lies. However, Nick is not who Phyllis should be worried about Victoria is going to get back at her for crushing Reed.
                Last edited by Elisheba24; January 13th, 2019, 07:53 AM.

I guess we know what Billy’s revenge will be. What a jerk.

Comment

More Ana and Fen yay!

Phyllis, honey, Victoria was with Billy first, he was kissing her when he was with you and he will always love her. But you are Nick's 2nd choice? Billy hooking up with her daughter shows how little he actually gives a damn about her. He saw her as nothing more than a sex object. Philly was lust and sex. I do see chemistry, but their affair behind Jack's back was gross. She slept with Nick 2 seconds after a break up lmao.

I am glad Neil is back.

I wonder what Kerry's lie is???

Comment

• valleycliffe
                  valleycliffe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  wish the emoji's had a big blue thumbs up emoticon cause that's what i give you for this post.

• CouchCruisin'
                  CouchCruisin' commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Co-signing this too, all of it! If Phyllis is so happy with Nick, why does she care that Victoria may be playing second fiddle? It's like scandalous Mia saying 'too bad she can't have two husbands'. Maybe Phyllis wants Billy and Nick.
                  I wonder about Kerry's lie as well. Was she holding a syringe in the promo?

• Katoh
                  Katoh commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, Billy was wrong for giving into Summer's stalking and shameful teasing....However, he did tell Phyllis or tried to tell her. Phyllis thought sending her away on a island or boat would straighten her out. Phyllis was in denial. She just made the game more interesting to Summer. If that had been a month of story line, and then Billy bit the bait, I would say how terrible, but remember we had weeks and weeks and months of her behavior to Billy or against Phyllis which ever way you want to say it.

I’m sure Phyllis and Nick’s relationship is an obstacle to the Newman Family. Victor and Nick are both gonna question why Nikki and Victoria were so stupid to listen to Rug Rollup Phyllis.

Note to Phyllis: If a man can sleep with your daughter for Phick Revenge Sex... he is either... not that into you... or he isn’t worth your time.

Comment

• WorldTurner
                  WorldTurner commented
                  Editing a comment
                  But Nikki doesn't tell Nick that either Phyllis or Sharon was involved. I can't see him figuring that out this fast,

• YRRanger
                  YRRanger commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ^^^ True... but these spoilers are for several days... so one would think Einstein figures it out within 24-48 hours. If Nick were to give this even 30 seconds of thought - you would think he would picture Nikki and Victoria trying to hoist and heave JT’s body all by themselves ... then remember all The Coven meetings...

Nikki faces danger, and she has no idea she is under surveillance

On Friday's Canadian eppy .. Nick told Nikki he'd have someone watching her & he'd increase Ranch security.
                In this week's Promo .. Nikki is aiming a gun at someone.

So .. is the person Nikki is aiming the gun at the person Nick assigned to watch Nikki ??
                Or .. has the "famous" Ranch security team failed again & the person Nikki is aiming the gun at a true threat to Nikki ??

Comment

• WorldTurner
                  WorldTurner commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have no doubt security has failed, but I doubt whoever is coming in is a real threat. We do know though somebody is watching both Nikki and Sharon. Is it Rey? I can't believe he honestly thinks Victor did this.

• CouchCruisin'
                  CouchCruisin' commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree with you WorldTurner. I don't believe for the slimmest minute that Rey thinks Victor did this because he acts like he has a grudge against him. Or maybe he is classist like his silly little sister. (Sorry if you like Lola) He and Christine acknowledged that they have nothing on Victor so it has to be something else, like maybe holding him accountable for past deeds. But Rey has nothing to do with that.
                  I hope Nikki doesn't shoot an innocent. She'd never get over that.

Originally posted by Holly99 View Post
                [COLOR=#0000FF]

Neil is worried about Ana, with good reason

Neil hasn't seen Ana in ages .. so .. what causes Neil to worry about her ???
                This is my question also. It's as weird as the other spoiler you posted, 'Devon seeing Ana differently', (paraphrased).
                Maybe Ana and Fen are getting close and Neil doesn't like him. I don't know. I guess we will see.

Comment

• CouchCruisin'
                  CouchCruisin' commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you for posting Holly!

TV guide spoilers: Victor calls a truce. Kerry gives Jack mixed signals, and Devon sees Ana in a new light. I believe this is for Tuesday of next week.
                For Wed: Nick has a change of heart. Rey disappoints Sharon. Cane visits with Lily and takes an unexpected turn.
                For Thurs: Nikki faces danger. Sparks fly between Cane and Victoria.
                For Friday: Billy out for revenge. Devon plays hardball.

Comment

• YRRanger
                  YRRanger commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We all know Billy’s form of revenge. What is Billy gonna do... sleep with Cane’s daughter, Mattie? Mattie is no Summer.

• krh5038
                  krh5038 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  and is also in high school. I don't think BIlly would go there....

Ugh Summer's returning

Comment

There is a casting call for a Caucasian actor who is about six feet tall to play a double for one of the current characters.

Well Thad is 6 feet tall and Caucasian so is it just a look alike day player or is Thad back as JT?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X