Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sharing Motel Bed vs. Snuggling on the Couch?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing Motel Bed vs. Snuggling on the Couch?

Omg those scenes were SO childish! Really, Sharon takes off her dress before she takes off her shoes, she and Rey have a pillow fight, then she invites him to share the bed. If that's not bad enough, she says "sweet dreams". How dumb.

Then we have Mia and Arty, sharing a comforter on the couch while Mia reminisces about their old fling, telling Arturo to get closer and give her some heat. It's so cold yet they stay there (of course waiting for a new heater part and it's snowing so they can't go to some heated place). Then they almost kiss.

I about rolled my eyes right out of my head today.

Hey at least Sharon didn't say, "oh Rey, I'm so cold under the covers, come warm me up" unlike Mia who made herself right at home as close as she could get to Arturo after inviting him under the covers with her and even made a crack about clothes on/off and body heat. Just goes to show the juxtaposition of the two couple's relationships--one a more maybe boring but sweet and tender compared to a raw and raunchy temptress and doe in the headlights "yes I know you're his brother but who cares what anyone else thinks".
    Last edited by Moore ideas; January 12th, 2019, 01:33 PM. Reason: term is a subjective conclusion

Comment

• perky7kc
      perky7kc commented
      Editing a comment
      Sharon and Mia aren't so different, both will sleep with any man.

• Day 1
      Day 1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sharon's actions and words may not be as "raw" as Mia's,but her intentions were" exactly" the same,if not more so.

• Labelle0928
      Labelle0928 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. Sharon is a rich Mia. At least Mia, didn’t take off most of her clothes and flirt.

I am so disappointed that Arturo even gave Mia the time of day. Why would he stay there with her? I know, I know, the heater parts were on their way. But come on. Mia is too much and not in a good way.

Comment

All those scenes did for me was show the chemistry between Mia and Arturo and the chemistry between Sharon and Rey and how serious Mia and Rey lack in chemistry when put up side to side. Chemistry of course is subjective.

Both situations were highly inappropriate with all there flirting. But I ate up Sharon and Rey’s scene. They were light and Playful and Mr. serious Rey himself unwinds.

Mia and Rey can shout from the roof tops that they love one another and want this to work but the way they look at other people and are at ease with others at the very least they need to be honest with one annother that they do have other atteactions and desires.

I look forward to more Sharon and Rey moment. No matter how inappropriate they may be.
      Last edited by lawyer&mobster; January 12th, 2019, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Quite possibly the dumbest show today with those two scenes dominating the day. Hey, here is an idea.....go freaking wait downstairs in the heated Crimson Lights for your stupid new heater!

Comment

• xoregonian
          xoregonian commented
          Editing a comment
          I said the same thing. Even if CL was closed, there always seems to be a place that is open and heated. How about GCAC?

• JNLrafamily
          JNLrafamily commented
          Editing a comment
          There is also an oven shown right behind them....guess no one knows how to turn on an oven for heat.....eye roll

• ElbaRivera58@Ya
          ElbaRivera58@Ya commented
          Editing a comment
          ITA! So silly. Looks like the writers just wanted to fill in some minutes as none of it made sense. The Sharon and Rey minutes almost seemed like an old movie that I saw with Clark Gable and Claudia Colbert in the same room at a motel! Elba

Originally posted by TunerEyes View Post
        Hey at least Sharon didn't say, "oh Rey, I'm so cold under the covers, come warm me up" unlike Mia who made herself right at home as close as she could get to Arturo after inviting him under the covers with her and even made a crack about clothes on/off and body heat. Such a tramp. Just goes to show the juxtaposition of the two couple's relationships--one a more maybe boring but sweet and tender compared to a raw and raunchy temptress and doe in the headlights "yes I know you're his brother but who cares what anyone else thinks".
        Sharon was no better than Mia when it comes who was more inappropriate. Let's not kid ourselves. This problematic "temptress" stereotype that you described can easily be applied to both women. Just because Sharon is soft spoken and acts all meek & mild compared to Mia, doesn't mean she's more innocent than she is.

Comment

• JNLrafamily
          JNLrafamily commented
          Editing a comment
          BlueberryJam If you read the post... I said Sharon was better than Mia in those scenes and that's the truth shown on screen and it IS just my opinion. Viewers seem to see the same thing I see on screen but, they see it differently....as do you and you're entitled to your opinion as well. I'd appreciate it if you refrain from making false accusations about me. Have a nice day!

• BlueberryJam
          BlueberryJam commented
          Editing a comment
          JNLrafamily There's nothing false about my accusations. You did contradict yourself by saying something was a "fact" and then later saying it was an "opinion," Opinion is NOT fact, that's why it's called an opinion.

• dee2
          dee2 commented
          Editing a comment
          Day 1 I've tried to like Sharon, but you are right, she is super hypocritical, plus not being very interesting,
          imo. Rey, I can't stand, and I did like the character when he came on the show. Writers have a real knack
          for making characters totally unlikeable. I think a viewer has to really love the character to begin with,
          in order to hang in when writers do this.

The writing of this episode was just too over the top. We know Rey and Sharon have sexual angst. We know Mia and Arturo have a sexual past.

It was just the cheesy dialogue that I couldn't get past. It was SO juvenile and immature. But I guess it was soapy.

Comment

• smokeyjune1
          smokeyjune1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I could not agree more!!!! The ridiculous car spin-out, the car not starting, the hotel scenes, the heater part, the scenes on the sofa.....all of it was so contrived and RIDICULOUS!!!!!

I agree about the cheesy dialogue. I was wondering why they can't just go across to Crimson Lights to get warm. It was not believable that Rey's car just stalled and he couldn't call for help to get his car or battery recharged and get going again? Or call his brother for help, Arturo is quite handy to help start their car or drive them back to town or GC.

Comment

• xoregonian
          xoregonian commented
          Editing a comment
          No one would sit in a frigid unheated apartment if their heater was out of service. I mean come on,

Originally posted by RestlessFan View Post
        I agree about the cheesy dialogue. I was wondering why they can't just go across to Crimson Lights to get warm. It was not believable that Rey's car just stalled and he couldn't call for help to get his car or battery recharged and get going again? Or call his brother for help, Arturo is quite handy to help start their car or drive them back to town or GC.
        It was so cheesy, it was over the top insufferable. They really played it up with these couples. It was cheesy beyond compare. Geez.

Comment

Sharon is no better than Phyllis when it comes to jumping into bed with every available man and even those not so available - case in point - Rey, a married man.

Comment

• Astrid
            Astrid commented
            Editing a comment
            ITA Good Kitty and henyvo02 Sharon isn't any better than anyone else when it comes to being skanky. It's just her approach to it - she plays coy and innocent. Taking her dress off in front of him. Anyone with even half a brain knows that will make somebody's mind "go there," especially when there's already an attraction. That was no accident. You don't just forget to have modesty or decency and not undress in front of a married man.

• creation
            creation commented
            Editing a comment
            JNLrafamily, I could NOT disagree more! Sharon is no better than Phyllis, and she jumps in and out of the beds of other men equally, if not more, IMO.

• yrgirldool28
            yrgirldool28 commented
            Editing a comment
            Agreed. Sharon acts innocent but she isn't. She has slept with most of the men in GC

What a stupid juvenile episode that was. Totally idiotic.

Comment

I'm truly at loss, with regards to this bizarre quad. I don't get any of these pairings. Sharon getting into bed with a married man (literally), Mia and Arturo sharing a duvet, as if space heaters don't exist is all very strange and forced.

Comment

I thought to myself, here we go, trashing Sharon is on it's way.

I knew it was too good to last. Sharon was written, IMO, so well but of course, tptb can't keep her there.

I hate that they are putting Sharon with Rey. Disgusting.

Could care less about Mia and Arturo.

I guess we're in for the wrath of Mia and the wrath of Abby. So predictable.

Comment

• Doe
                Doe commented
                Editing a comment
                No contest, just wait and see, LOL.

• JNLrafamily
                JNLrafamily commented
                Editing a comment
                creation LOL....Phyllis is trash IMO and I stand by my original post....I stated my opinion and you stated yours....have a nice day!

• BrAk5742
                BrAk5742 commented
                Editing a comment
                Phyllis gets trashed because she deserves it. Her "diversion" at JT's memorial but cruel and unnecessary. I'm sure she did it mostly to get back at Victoria (for the slap and for Billy's affections) and didn't care how it would affect Reed... she NEVER cares how it affects anyone else.

Stupid, unbelievable, useless drivel and I see no chemistry with either set of near cheaters. I would rather watch Victor stare at the ceiling in his jail cell.

Comment

• Astrid
                Astrid commented
                Editing a comment
                lol ITA! I hate both set of cheaters. It just seems so gross the way this is playing out. Zero interest in it.

Originally posted by xoregonian View Post
              Omg those scenes were SO childish! Really, Sharon takes off her dress before she takes off her shoes, she and Rey have a pillow fight, then she invites him to share the bed. If that's not bad enough, she says "sweet dreams". How dumb.

Then we have Mia and Arty, sharing a comforter on the couch while Mia reminisces about their old fling, telling Arturo to get closer and give her some heat. It's so cold yet they stay there (of course waiting for a new heater part and it's snowing so they can't go to some heated place). Then they almost kiss.

I about rolled my eyes right out of my head today.
              I wanted to vomit. Sharon sitting up in bed with the covers to her waist. On purpose. Hell, she could have slept in her dress and Rey could have easily kept his shirt on. Since when do Latinos not have an undershirt on?

Comment

• BrAk5742
                BrAk5742 commented
                Editing a comment
                As random as it seemed, I TOTALLY side-eyed Rey for not having an undershirt on!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X