Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cane will never change, he is a married man whose wife is in jail so he decides to hook up with another woman. Victoria is no better.

The Kerry part looks interesting, there has always been something off about her character.

I wonder if Victor shows up, I mean spoilers did say Nick and Victor come up with a plan. Maybe Victor will get bail? Something has to happen to move this story along.

Comment

Wonder why Cane and Victoria kiss again? Something has to trigger it. I'll watch before I jump on the train of judgement. Both are going thru or stressed out.

Comment

• ShesAllThat
        ShesAllThat commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s not a good excuse for making out with her! If Cane uses that he is pathetic!

I am kinda into this Cane and Victoria thing. Looking forward to this actually

Comment

If Kerri is related to Mamie and out for revenge against the Abbotts thinking her mom was taken advantage of all those years, maybe she's out to get Jack and finds all his womanizing and ex-wives a bit too much. She has always seemed like a cold fish personality-wise. Beautiful woman though. Maybe a deadly beauty. She did have a rather stern look on her face at the door when she was leaving the house the other day and Jack and Jill were head-to-head on the couch looking over photos. I'm intrigued what's going to happen.

Sorry never, never saw the attraction with Cane and Victoria so not buying it now either. Would be worth it if Lily gets out and divorces Cane and he goes back to Australia. He is definitely one of my least favorite characters. As much as I don't always like Billy's character, I'd happily see him pull Cane off of Victoria and take him on. The two as Jill's sons (still will never really accept Cane as an adopted son since he conned his way into Jill's life) have always been competition for each other I guess...over the company, Jill's attention, Victoria now...so obviously an angle they want to also through in there.

And then Nikki in the house with the gun. I hope it's Phyllis and she gets to "take one" for the team, who all think she's not to be trusted. I don't care what Victor did to her, she's out to take revenge out on Nikki (for Victor) and Victoria (for Billy) and drag Sharon (for Nick). Victor never should have brought her out of the coma.

Comment

• krh5038
          krh5038 commented
          Editing a comment
          Cane will not be going back to Australia so....

• ncposton
          ncposton commented
          Editing a comment
          Loved what you said about Phyllis and the way you characterized her revenge. Also, I noticed that look on Kerry's face when Jack and Jill had their heads together. Kerry strikes me as a very odd person.

That kiss between Cane and Victoria looks hot. Sorry not sorry.

Hasn't NIkki killed enough people? Please put the gun down.

And finally is Kerry tied to JT's story or is that a completely different plot? (Watched the promo with the sound off)

Comment

Instagram link:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BslPWaLHA4d/

Comment

What is wrong g with Victoria? She has her soul mate Billy eager to rebuild a relationship. Why would she ever go for Cane? No feelings at all for what Lily is going through!

Comment

• ncposton
              ncposton commented
              Editing a comment
              Phyllis tells Victoria she turned down Billy's attempt at a reunion and she (Victoria) is Billy's second choice. Victoria is in a very vulnerable place anyway and already has doubts. Phyllis' remark sends her over the edge.

Originally posted by TunerEyes View Post
            And then Nikki in the house with the gun. I hope it's Phyllis and she gets to "take one" for the team, who all think she's not to be trusted. I don't care what Victor did to her, she's out to take revenge out on Nikki (for Victor) and Victoria (for Billy) and drag Sharon (for Nick). Victor never should have brought her out of the coma.
            I'm so hoping it's Phyllis too and Nikki hits her right between her eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by RestlessFan View Post
              Wonder why Cane and Victoria kiss again? Something has to trigger it. I'll watch before I jump on the train of judgement. Both are going thru or stressed out.
              Based on all the spoilers for this week and drawing some conclusions, we know that Phyllis tells Victoria she is BIlly's second choice, and Cane's visit with Lily goes badly, so that's where I'm thinking this all comes from.

Comment

Or is Kerry the one plotting all the JT stuff. She could even be working with Tessa. It is a long shot but Kerry is hiding something BIG

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X