Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry but I have to add that at the motel,that Sharon gave it one more try.When Rey asked her if she had plans for the day,she said something along the lines that she was in no hurry to leave.I guess she was used this time to make REY look good as the faithful husband,because this time he passed with flying colours.

Comment

So now Nick knows....I bet there is no mention of anyone going to the cops. Did Nikki explain how she moved and dumped JT's body by herself?
      And Nick also forgives Phyllis...so much for righteous indignation in the face of Phyllis' charms. If she really wants forgiveness, she might try telling all the truth.
      I'm at the point where I don't care about the terrible trio of Mia, Arturo and Rey. It's obvious Mia and Rey are over. Arturo acts like a drunk craving a new drink of Mia, and Mia is an insecure tease with a high opinion of her allure.(reminds me of Phyllis.)
      I can see Abby and Sharon getting hurt merely to prop these three. We've seen all this before and too much time has been devoted to it. JMHO.
      Thanks, Zoie1!

Comment

• montauk.way
        montauk.way commented
        Editing a comment
        Only a fool would confess to all these crimes without a full-immunity deal in place.

• soccermommy
        soccermommy commented
        Editing a comment
        Absolutely right, but can you get immunity if you did the deed? ....only if you offer up something better. It's probably more likely Nikki could shout her guilt to the skies, and everyone would assume she's trying to cover for Victor. At this point, I suspect the only thing Christine and company care for is they got the big prize, Victor....whoever actually offed JT is immaterial.

So what is the point in the Newmans saying that they have security? Anyone can come and go as they please onto the property. Nick saying he's going to up security? I thought they had already done that after the stables burned.

Comment

• JNLrafamily
        JNLrafamily commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, they talk about security but their so called security is anything but! As rich as they are, they should have a surveillance system complete with monitors, cameras everywhere, a gated entry, alarm system, at least 4 German Shepard dogs and 3 Doberman pinschers roaming the grounds.

I nearly choked when Nick told Phyllis that what he loves about her is she is honest. She does nothing but lie and the truths she does tell she lies about her motives behind telling them. Like fpr example her telling Nick she spoke the truth about JT for Victoria's sake and that she didn't want people to think of JT as a saint when in fact it was because she didn't want Nikki to confess. It was self preservation.

Comment

• valleycliffe
        valleycliffe commented
        Editing a comment
        LOLOLOL that's funny because i believe nick left phyl before because of all her lies...

This episode started out so good then just became a thud. The most boring episode in a long long time.

Can we have Billy with someone else OTHER than Victoria or Phyllis? Is it possible? Hey Mac isn't seeing anyone!

Comment

So this was an episode of "Honesty" right?
        Arturo confessing his love to Abby but not mentioning he was snuggling with Mia to keep her warm and "almost" kissed her.
        Mia confessing that Arturo came over and fixed the heating (of her body and she liked it).
        Rey confessing his love to Mia and professing "Nothing happened with Sharon!"
        Nikki confessing to Nick about whacking JT but didn't mention that both Phyllis and Sharon had a 4 way pact.
        Billy confessing to Victoria that he likes "the NEW me" but not mentioning that he slept with Summer for revenge.
        Victoria confessing that she "loved" Billy but had kissed Cane.
        Thank you Zoie1 for your great day aheads.

Comment

• montauk.way
          montauk.way commented
          Editing a comment
          Victoria isn't lying by not mentioning she kissed Cane. It's none of Billy's business.

Originally posted by Tiffany37 View Post
        This episode started out so good then just became a thud. The most boring episode in a long long time.

Can we have Billy with someone else OTHER than Victoria or Phyllis? Is it possible? Hey Mac isn't seeing anyone!
        Mackenzie's disappointment when she saw Billy comforting Victoria, did not work for me. Mack should consider herself lucky that Billy was prevented from marrying her
        at the time, due to the possibility of them being cousins. Saved her a different sort of hell, other than J.T.

Comment

• montauk.way
          montauk.way commented
          Editing a comment
          What hell did it spare her? Do you think Billy would be a serially cheating gambling addict had the cousin story not happened?

Originally posted by Holly99 View Post
        Nikki lied to Nick.
        Nikki said she'd thrown the poker in the lake .. but .. it was Phyllis's job to get rid of the poker.
        Yes. Nicki has not mentioned the part that Sharon and Phyllis played yet. It is only a matter of time. Just hope it is not TOO much time.

Comment

Originally posted by JBB1974 View Post
          I nearly choked when Nick told Phyllis that what he loves about her is she is honest. She does nothing but lie and the truths she does tell she lies about her motives behind telling them. Like fpr example her telling Nick she spoke the truth about JT for Victoria's sake and that she didn't want people to think of JT as a saint when in fact it was because she didn't want Nikki to confess. It was self preservation.
          I think Nick enjoys living in a total state of denial. I thought Nicki's confession would have made any existing grey cells in Nick's brain jump to a segue on "who helped?"...I
          mean Nick, your Mom has MS...how could she dig a grave? Or help lift a man's body?

Why would Phyllis own any knowledge of J.T. and the abuse, at the Memorial?

Comment

Originally posted by Holly99 View Post
            Phyllis says she'll do anything to get him to forgive her.
            Nick replies come over here and kiss me.
            Nick says she is forgiven.

And just like that .. Doofus says he forgives her ..
            So gross! She outs his sister being abused and impacting his nephew!

Comment

• valleycliffe
              valleycliffe commented
              Editing a comment
              nick is being written as a complete doofus.

• Rubythroat1
              Rubythroat1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, vc--and he plays it so well! LOL.

• JNLrafamily
              JNLrafamily commented
              Editing a comment
              Little Nick does all of Nick's thinking for him these days.....eye roll

Originally posted by texas View Post
            So what is the point in the Newmans saying that they have security? Anyone can come and go as they please onto the property. Nick saying he's going to up security? I thought they had already done that after the stables burned.
            Yes. Since Pattycakes Williams regularly got into the property and actually held up in a shed, I have thought the ranch security were really just mannequins sitting in a booth!
            Or spent most of their time hunting around, pretending to work!

Comment

• Smithey
              Smithey commented
              Editing a comment
              Or spent time milking the bull.

• Rubythroat1
              Rubythroat1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hah! Or shooting it!...........

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page