X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Friday Canadian/Monday US

Victoria's
    Billy says if he could take Victoria's pain away, he would. Billy offers to stay so she won't be alone, in the guest room. Victoria says he's been her everything lately, but still wants to take it slow.

Rey's
    Arturo says what Mia did was a page out of her old play book, says she gets off having some sort of power over him. Mia says they both know what was going on. Mia says Rey makes her feel more alone and unhappy than she's felt. Tells Arturo she needs someone who's all in. Mia says it's too dangerous for him to go out in the storm, Arturo says it's more dangerous to be there.

Motel
    Rey asks Sharon if she's awake, she is, but doesn't respond.

Ranch
    Nikki tells Nick she didn't mean to do it, it just happened so fast, tells Nick he needs to know everything that happened.

Nikki shares the story of what happened the night JT died. Nick says she did what she had to do. Nikki leaves out Phyllis and Sharon when she tells the story of taking the body to Chancellor Park. Nick and Nikki wonder who brought the poker in and is tormenting Nikki. Nikki says she knows that Victor knows she killed JT and he's sitting in jail to protect her.

Nick's
    Phyllis texts Nick a n apology and that she wants to talk, gets no response.

Ranch
    Nick talks about upping security. Nick says no one will know, but his priority is to keep her and his sister safe and clearly Victor's name.

Motel
    Rey comes out of the bathroom and Sharon says she worried he had left. Both get dressed and Sharon suggests stopping for breakfast on their way home. Rey gets a text and says he needs to call his wife.

Abbott's
    Arturo knocks and Abby comes down wondering why he's there so early. Arturo says he couldn't wait another minute to see her and has to get something off his chest. Arturo tells her he loves her.

Abby wonders why he's telling her now, Arturo said he couldn't sleep last night thinking about the choices he's made and why he keeps things so casual. Arturo discusses his father and Abby says she knows he'd never hurt her that way.

CL
    Billy runs into Phyllis and wants to know what the hell she was up to yesterday. Phyllis says she doesn't need a lecture from him. Billy says he robbed Victoria of handling the situation with her son. Phyllis says he's the knight in shining armour and maybe he should be thanking her.

Motel
    Rey calls Mia and she says she was just checking in. Rey says he loves her and will be home soon. Sharon comes out and tells him he has nothing to feel guilty about, they had no other choice but to stay there last night. Sharon says they got through the night and nothing happened.

Victoria's
    Billy tells Victoria that what she wants is enough for him right now. He likes himself right now, and wants to be open with her without any pressure or expectations. Victoria says that sounds perfect. Reed comes in says he doesn't know what to say, tells his mother he's so sorry.

Victoria tells him he has nothing to be sorry about, he had so many questions and no answers. Victoria tells him to hold on to the good memories. Reed says he can stay home for as long as he wants her to. Victoria asks he wants to stay there and Reed says it would be good for him to get back to school.

Ranch
    Nikki lifts up the poker and looks at the bottles of alcohol. Heads to the bar and holds the bottle of vodka in her hands.

Abbott's
    Arturo says having an affair with Mia was the biggest mistake of his life. It was exciting, but so unhealthy and the only thing he knew at the time. Says he didn't think he deserved better.

Arturo says that last night something changed, and it's because of her. He's not scared anymore and see's the future with the woman he loves and wants that future to start now. Arturo picks her up and they head upstairs. (hope Dina's asleep...)

Rey's
    Rey arrives home and he and Mia hug, Rey tells her if he could have gotten home last night he would have. Rey comments about the heat being back on and Mia says she called Sharon and found out she was on police business as well... in Kenosha.

Mia wonders why he left out Sharon being with him and drops that it was Arturo who came over to fix the furnace.

Rey says he's glad Arturo was there to help and is ready to leave the drama in the past. Assures Mia their marriage is stronger than the suspicions and nothing happened with Sharon. Mia says she gets insecure when he's not there and her thoughts go to a bad place. Rey says no matter what's been thrown at them, they are still together and he'll be damned if he lets that go now.

Nick's
    Phyllis says she'll do anything to get him to forgive her. Nick replies come over here and kiss me. Nick says she is forgiven.

Ranch
    Nikki pours all the alcohol down the sink.

No previews again today. Wonder if it may have something to do with a new EP and head writer, maybe making some changes in direction. All of these scenes were filmed in late November and December, when Mal was still EP. But, given the changes have taken place, there could be tweeking going on until the scenes with Josh' as official head writer begin in mid February

Comment

• Holly99
      Holly99 commented
      Editing a comment
      With Nikki's confession .. they may have decided to forgo the "next week preview" & have a huge Promo instead.

• Smithey
      Smithey commented
      Editing a comment
      Too many changes lately. Bet the "coming soon" scenes are one of them.

• CashierJudy
      CashierJudy commented
      Editing a comment
      A while back they took them away and then they brought them back....so who knows? Stay tuned.

Phyllis says she'll do anything to get him to forgive her.
    Nick replies come over here and kiss me.
    Nick says she is forgiven.

And just like that .. Doofus says he forgives her ..

Comment

• TeaAuntie
      TeaAuntie commented
      Editing a comment
      She must be a phenomenal kisser

• jasonk
      jasonk commented
      Editing a comment
      And yet I'll bet my bottom dollar that Phyllis put the poker there. Why on Earth didn't Nikki think of that instantly? Phyllis was the last known person to have it! She said she threw it in the lake, but with all the times she's connived to blame the whole thing on Victoria and Nikki . . . when Phyllis was the one who stopped all 911 calls. The crime is really on her.

• Leaf Fan
      Leaf Fan commented
      Editing a comment
      GRRR. Of course doofus forgave her, if it was Sharon he would all kinds of caveman, take custody of Faith away. Give that man some brains

Ranch
    Nikki pours all the alcohol down the sink.

Atta girl, Nikki ..
    And don't forget to give Jack a call .. 'cause he's more than happy to attend AA meetings with you.

Comment

So.... did Nikki tell Nick that Phyllis was there when she bashed JT's head in with the poker?

Comment

• Holly99
        Holly99 commented
        Editing a comment
        No .. she didn't.
        Nikki didn't mention Phyllis or Sharon's role in things.

• Smithey
        Smithey commented
        Editing a comment
        Weird.

So weird.

• jasonk
        jasonk commented
        Editing a comment
        Nikki even said outright that She was the one who threw the poker in the lake. I'm so certain it was Phyllis who claimed (lied) to have done that. Also, my brain may be ancient, but my memory is that Sharon, Victoria, and Nikki all wanted, or even started, to dial 911 and Phyllis and her prima donna, condescending big mouth stopped them. Boy, I hope somehow she gets in trouble, even with the lack of evidence. Maybe because she's such a blabbermouth about wanting revenge on Victor and her willingness to blame her felonies on others, Victoria can get her on tape.

Reed says it would be good for him to get back to school.

Aww .. I don't want Reed to leave.

Comment

• CouchCruisin'
        CouchCruisin' commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't either. So sad 'cause I like that TALL kid.

Nikki

The writing for Billy is so inconsistent, I don’t know what to make of it. His words now are just kind of hard to believe when two months ago he was still pining for Phyllis and Victoria was telling Nick how similar and drawn to each other Billy and Phyllis are.

Comment

Nikki lied to Nick.
        Nikki said she'd thrown the poker in the lake .. but .. it was Phyllis's job to get rid of the poker.

Comment

• CashierJudy
          CashierJudy commented
          Editing a comment
          I figure that Nikki knows what a loose cannon Phyllis is and didn't want to mention her involvement to Nick. Who knows what Phyllis would say and do if confronted. Sigh.

• Chabby lover
          Chabby lover commented
          Editing a comment
          Nikki probably just didn't want to involve Phyllis or even Sharon in her story so that they don't get into trouble.

• montauk.way
          montauk.way commented
          Editing a comment
          Nikki is an angel.

I saw a clip of Cane and Victoria kissing again and Billy walking in. Where the heck did I see that? Wasn't it at the end of show? Unless I was dreaming. Hope it isn't so.

Comment

• WorldTurner
          WorldTurner commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you watch The Talk? That is from the promo for next week that aired at a commercial break during the show.

• TeaAuntie
          TeaAuntie commented
          Editing a comment
          Gotta be careful with those bedtime snacks

Wow, Nikki tells a compelling story.

Comment

Is anyone buying the BS Arturo and Mia is trying to sell to their significant others. Those two still want one another and it's only a matter of time till they hit the sheets again.

Comment

• montauk.way
            montauk.way commented
            Editing a comment
            Do you think there will be a three-way WTD/baby switch between Summer (takes Lola's baby, or at least their DNA, so no one knows about Billy), Lola, and Mia (needs a baby to distract Rey from Sharon)?

Thank you Zoie! Awesome as always!

Comment

Phyllis says she'll do anything to get him to forgive her. Nick replies come over here and kiss me. Nick says she is forgiven.
            oh barf...........

Comment

• Regina Falange
              Regina Falange commented
              Editing a comment
              My thoughts exactly!!!

• JNLrafamily
              JNLrafamily commented
              Editing a comment
              My reaction too....

Sharon has to be the sexiest woman on yr and can make a garbage bag look good on her yet she's always used for prop duty like phick and now Mia and Rey please oh please give Sharon her own SL and bring on s man just for her. Please free Sharon from The night mare that is Rey and Mia .

Comment

• Leaf Fan
              Leaf Fan commented
              Editing a comment
              Good point Naria, I have hoped for a strong story line for Sharon, she is an excellent actress and deserves better than being a prop for whomever.

• montauk.way
              montauk.way commented
              Editing a comment
              I think Sharon is a good person Rey's drawn to, not a prop. If anything, Mia is an obstacle for Shey, rather than Sharon being an interloper for Ria. I see Shey on the horizon. They'll go on that leaves-changing trip and put the ornament on their tree together.

• JNLrafamily
              JNLrafamily commented
              Editing a comment
              ITA naria....enough with prop duty. Give her a nice, good looking single guy and her OWN storyline....

Oh Mia and Arturo/ I need a CURE-ALL
            Mia and Rey/ -GO AWAY! Not too poetic, but it rhymed.

Lotsa love floating around GC--but is it love, or guilt?

Jeez--Nicki, I admire your determination, but Grey Goose Vodka is expensive and
            you could make great soups and stews!

Nick--what can I say--you never disappoint. You are totally predictable. You do not
            connect the dots between Nicki, Victoria and the death of J.T. I think this man must live in
            eternal denial. Oh, go on and have one last bonk on the old Underground bar with Phyllis, before all
            hell breaks loose!

Comment

• chacowolfess
              chacowolfess commented
              Editing a comment
              " Grey Goose Vodka is expensive and you could make great soups and stews!" I cook with wine and bourbon (I have a Mountain Man
              Bourbon Rub that is great when the meat is cooked with bourbon) but I honestly never tried cooking with vodka -- you've given me something new to experiment with! Thank you!

• Rubythroat1
              Rubythroat1 commented
              Editing a comment
              chac--Vodka is also great as an antibacterial cleaner--but I would get the cheap no-name brand!

• chacowolfess
              chacowolfess commented
              Editing a comment
              When I cook with alcohol I always buy the cheap stuff -- my regular grocery store has a brand of wine that sells for $3 a bottle so that's the one I buy to cook with. It makes sense that vodka is a good antibacterial -- it really doesn't have a smell to it, and alcohol has always been a good germ killer -- when I got a sore throat as a teenager my dad would tell me to take a shot of brandy, or bourbon.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X