Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring on ana and nate

I love them together. She seems way more mature than Fen so I just can't see that match. She would be perfect for Nate to bring him into a more softer and likeable character. They even look so good together and suite each other to a tee. Would love to see this match.

they are family they can't date each other at all

Comment

• Smithey
      Smithey commented
      Editing a comment
      Not true. Just by adoption.

Personally, I would rather see Ana and Fen, if I had a choice, but Ana and Nate "could" date. I just don't see any purpose for Nate on the show. He might have been for Hillary and since the actress didn't re-sign, they didn't know what to do with him.

• Idiotmaster
      Idiotmaster commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think they are blood related. Devon is not related to Neil by blood. Is Nate the son of Neil's brother or Olivia's other husband?

• islezeus
      islezeus commented
      Editing a comment
      Nate is the son of Nathan Sr., Olivia's first husband

Nate and Ana are not blood relatives. I want to see Nana too.

Comment

The actors Kerry,Nate, Ana and Fen all has a date night last night, how sweet. Kerry should have been brought in for Nate. I like Ana and Fen being a possible pairing, they r too cute together.

Comment

The fastest way to kill my love for Ana is to attach her to Nate. Why the black people gotta be paired up? Stop segregating them!!!!

Comment

• Shoelover
          Shoelover commented
          Editing a comment
          I don’t look at it as a racial thing. I think they’d make a good couple vs Ana w/Fen. As has been mentioned, Ana seems more mature than Fen & I think Nate would be more on her level mature wise.

• JTDMom
          JTDMom commented
          Editing a comment
          I think Ana needs someone much more dynamic than Nate. He is too boring for her! But no one is segregating her!! I’ve seen many more posts suggesting Fen for her. But he seems too immature for stunning Ana. I could see her with Kyle. But the actress is spectacular , they need to keep her and treat her right!

• BrAk5742
          BrAk5742 commented
          Editing a comment
          I AGREE CherryPoppins - it's so incestuous... I don't want to see Ana and Nate together. It seems like the only one that was able to get out for a little was Lily and even she has been forced to stick with her choice... to the point that for awhile Cane was segregated from other storylines. It's ridiculous.

JTDMom - I agree that Ana seems more mature than Fen... honestly, she would chew him up and spit him out... he couldn't handle an assured, confident woman like Ana. I can totally see Kyle and Ana; I also think Lola is more on Fen's maturity level. I can see Lola shaping him up (much needed)... and sadly, Fen seems more prone to play the way Lola does so let them play those childish games together.

Originally posted by CherryPoppins View Post
        The fastest way to kill my love for Ana is to attach her to Nate. Why the black people gotta be paired up? Stop segregating them!!!!
        Exactly. I know chemistry is in the eye of the beholder but from the interactions I have seen with Ana and Nate, I only see family...no romantic chemistry. You don’t have to be blood to be family. So a big fat no

Comment

I agree that there’s no romantic chemistry now, but who knows what the future may bring?

Comment

Too young for him,...

Comment

Originally posted by vdw842003 View Post
              The actors Kerry,Nate, Ana and Fen all has a date night last night, how sweet. Kerry should have been brought in for Nate. I like Ana and Fen being a possible pairing, they r too cute together.
              no, I don't think Ana & Fen are a good fit. Fen is not old enough for her and just no. Kerry or Ana for Nate. If it were not for the 36 yr difference between Jack and Kerry, I would be ok with it. Well, no one is permanent anymore anyway. Even Nikki and Victor go back and forth, but they are really getting to old for that. That leave Lauren and Michael but they are rarely on anymore.

Comment

I’d like: Ana and Fen. Yes, Ana seems more mature than Fen - but that makes them more “opposites attract”. I think Fen needs a gal with maturity.

I think Nate and Kerry might make each other more interesting. The writers haven’t done much with either character. Sadly, I don’t see both Nate and Kerry sticking around long. Not sure why I think that but I think one or both will get cut from the cast.

Comment

Nope... do not want Ana and Nate paired. Blood or no blood, they see themselves as family.
                  As much as I like Nate (one of the few) I agree with you YRRanger. I don't think he will be around much longer because Neil will be back next week (I think he was holding his spot for him) and the writers really don't write for Nate.
                  I loved the episodes with him sneaking Nikki out of the hospital, then Nate letting Christine and Rey know about their BullS#!+.
                  That showed me that he is and can be a great actor if they'd give him something to do.

Comment

Maybe Nate can do a crossover to Bold & the Beautiful to visit his cousin Justin Barber. Longtime B&B viewers will recall that Olivia did a crossover and attended Justin's wedding to Donna several years ago. Nate can be a part-time doctor and Forrester model!

Comment

I was so sure that bringing back Nate would eventualy lead to an appearance from Olivia. Don't you think?

Comment

• YRRanger
                        YRRanger commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I was thinking we would get an appearance by Olivia too (but maybe the actress wasn’t asked or interested). Maybe if Nate were to get a big storyline - we would see Olivia?

Originally posted by CouchCruisin' View Post
                      Nope... do not want Ana and Nate paired. Blood or no blood, they see themselves as family.
                      As much as I like Nate (one of the few) I agree with you YRRanger. I don't think he will be around much longer because Neil will be back next week (I think he was holding his spot for him) and the writers really don't write for Nate.
                      I loved the episodes with him sneaking Nikki out of the hospital, then Nate letting Christine and Rey know about their BullS#!+.
                      That showed me that he is and can be a great actor if they'd give him something to do.
                      Since Ana and Nate met only recently, they to not have a kindred feeling.
                      Last edited by Shalaydra75; January 18th, 2019, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• CouchCruisin'
                        CouchCruisin' commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You don't have to have kindred feelings to see yourself as family. I hope the writers don't cross this line.

• Shalaydra75
                        Shalaydra75 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Nate and Ana have not known each long and they are not blood kin, writers do need to put them together.

in the date night, I saw some Kerry and Nate chemistry. Devon's sis and cousin dating is gross. Ana and Nate are basically family. Even Ana and Nate have implied they are.

Ana and Fen imo have much more potential.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X