Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get that some characters are attracted to more than one person (and for different reasons)... but this chick wants two brothers at the same time.

Add to this mess... all three characters are relatively new. Exactly How am I suppose to be invested? One or two characters in a “triangle from Hell” should have been around for a few years.

Comment

• Jj1701
      Jj1701 commented
      Editing a comment
      And in her own words she expects Rey to be all in with her, while she's busy flirting with his brother.

If Mia is so insecure about Sharon being around why live in Sharon's building? I know they still work together but moving would cut the interaction time in half.

Comment

• Soapfan54
      Soapfan54 commented
      Editing a comment
      THIS, THIS, THIS, AND THIS!!!!!! Lol!

I dont find Mia entertaining. Not an honest bone in her body. It's all about manipulation and ego. She has to be the center of attention and she has to have men fighting over her. That's how she gauges her self worth.She doesnt care that she pretty much destroyed the Rosales family with her sexpot antics and playing one brother off against the other. She has to keep both of them dangling on a string. She cant trust her husband because she knows he cant trust her. She thinks that's how it works. Sad character. Needs to hitch a ride back to Miami.

Comment

• JTDMom
      JTDMom commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with this!

I’ve lost total interest in Mia-Arturo-Rey line. That storyline of no heat and them in the blanket was so bad it was embarrasing to watch. Too immature. Move on please

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianGirl_06 View Post
      I think she wants both of them, but can't decide which one she wants.
      Agree but Arturo was her first love, so she may want him a tad bit more.

Comment

I like Mia and I think she has great potential to be a huge asset to the show. I really wish she break free of both brothers and mingle around other men or just build her own story away from the boredom of the other rosales. My dream idea is for her to interact with Devon and they become an item. I think she would be perfect for him more so than Abby.

Comment

I think Mia wants her cake and to eat it too. She wants Rey but she likes knowing that she could have Arturo as well if she wanted. It’s been made clear that she is very insecure and her bark is louder than her bite.

personally I think Mia would be easier to take if they got her away from the bothers. If they are going to keep her around the mix her in with other male characters

Comment

For some reason, Mia needs to be desired. She needs a therapist, not a lover.

Comment

Rey and Mia make no sense together or separately. Maybe neither has the guts to do so, but their relationship is on life support, and someone needs to pull the plug already. It almost seems as if both would rather be with another but they're doing what they think they "should" do, staying married, and not what they want to do. But Arturo is perfectly happy with Abby and so even if Mia were to end the relationship she could still end up alone, a position I'm betting she's not willing to be in.

Comment

Well at least Rey and Sharon have managed to keep their distance in the motel room. So far "looking but not touching". I do actually think their is a genuine affection there between them but it's twisted because of Mia.

Comment

Mia crosses the boundaries with Arturo all the time. She belittles his girlfriend, makes her claim on him. And Arturo goes along with it. It made no sense for them to stay in the freezing apartment, and the whole discussion was out of line.

Comment

Given I have only seen Mia twice. In this couch scene with Autro and the one where she invited all the women for the make over party or something.

What stood out to me most with Mia in the two episodes I saw is that she is a beautiful insecure woman. I think she doesn't do well when she feels threaten. She just goes from zero to impulsive. I think she does want her marriage to work but then she also wants Autro.If she could she would have both.

I think Mias biggest problem may be that the brothers fought over her. She was always the center of their attention and she doesn't play nice with other women. She is the classic soap vixen. She loves the good boy but the bad boy is so much fun. She wants to be the only woman to turn Rey and Autros heads.

Comment

• JTDMom
                      JTDMom commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I agree, plus... Mia is also very hostile and aggressive with a hair-trigger temper. It makes her look much less sophisticated than the other women of Genoa City.

I was starting g to warm up to her because I believed she wanted t o make her marriage work. But she totally changed my mind with calling Arturo to fix the heater and the ensuing shenanigans. It cemented to me that she isn't at all serious about her marriage.

Comment

Originally posted by clamcat View Post
                      Mia is fighting for her marriage because she’s a fighter but I’m not convinced that she is really in love with Rey anymore. It’s the same thing with him. He is trying to repair his marriage but I’m not convinced that he loves Mia anymore. Mia comes on to Arturo whenever she is alone with him. Rey can’t keep his eyes off of Sharon. Mia and Rey’s marriage is dead but they’re not ready to admit it to themselves yet.
                      That's how I see her, she's rough around the edges but a fighter. I juxtapose her w/Victoria, I like both characters but they have a different approach to dealing w/men. Victoria, although mostly reserved, some say cold, let loose when she kissed Cane, out of character for her but Mia, uses flirting as a way of dealing w/the unknown, her insecurities. When that kiss was over, she went back into Victoria mode. Mia, doesn't care about what others think, she lets it all show.

Comment

I agree with TunerEyes.....Mia is nothing but a game player. We had a name for girls like that back in the day but, I can't say it on the board.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X