Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is Wrong With Mia?

Mia self-sabotages like it’s her job. For supposedly wanting her husband and marriage back, she sure doesn’t act like it. She talks suggestively to her brother-in-law and they nearly kiss, and the next moment she is calling Sharon’s cell phone like a jealous shrew. Is she mentally ill? Bi-polar? Her instant back and forth is very confusing. Who is she, a concerned wife or a player with no boundaries?

Yeah I don’t get it. She is confusing me too! She wants both men!!!!

Comment

I don't get her either, but then again I FF her scenes. I hope she's off to sunny Miami very soon.

Comment

• JNLrafamily
        JNLrafamily commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't watch ANY of the Rosales family's scenes and hope they ALL go back to Miami ASAP! JMO

So, a soap vixen wants two men at the same time?

And.... Makes sense to me. Just the latest in a long line of women in Genoa City.

Comment

Mia is insecure, she is really a nice person but because of her past w/Arturo and as she said, what she noticed between Sharon and Rey (goo-goo eyes), her antenna is always up. She was very supportive of her sister in law, and they appear to have a great relationship, her makeup session, overall demeanor is so much better than when she first arrived in GC. Rey lied by omission when she was speaking w/him, but she intuitively knew something was not right, the question, why did he lie, why does he continue to play games w/her, if she goes off the deep end, he would look in the mirror. I don't think she wants Arturo but her husband, however, it's hard trying to make a marriage work when there's another stuck in the middle.

Comment

• montauk.way
          montauk.way commented
          Editing a comment
          I will believe Mia might be nice if she doesn't tell Abby about the snuggling. She didn't sexually harass Arturo and lord it over Abby to make Rey jealous. She's at minimum hedging her bets.

• perky7kc
          perky7kc commented
          Editing a comment
          Mia is one sick puppy. She doesn't know what brother she wants, in one breath she's begging Rey to make their marriage work and in the next she's clearly making a play for Arturo THEN she's upset when Rey is with Sharon. OMG So she can do whatever she wants with whomever but Rey must be loyal to her GMAFB. I don't think Rey is giving her mixed signals I just don't think he's sure about her and he's right. If she wants Arturo then she should leave Rey but I think she's afraid to be alone and so she wants to make her marriage work. Just send her packing.

• texas
          texas commented
          Editing a comment
          Rey lusting after Sharon?? Mia is doing plenty of lusting herself LOL. It's very obvious that she DOES want Arturo. There are two others stuck in the middle of that marriage. Mia has put Arturo in the middle. She wants him just as much as Rey wants Sharon.

Mia is keeping things from her husband. She hasn't told him how she went after Arturo in Abby's office. He doesn't know that she openly flirts with Arturo practically every time she sees him. And he doesn't know about the cozy session on the sofa under the comforter. So let's not pretend that Mia is sitting at home, waiting for her roaming husband. If Arturo gave the word, she wouldn't hesitate going to bed with him.

Originally posted by JTDMom View Post
        Mia self-sabotages like it’s her job. For supposedly wanting her husband and marriage back, she sure doesn’t act like it. She talks suggestively to her brother-in-law and they nearly kiss, and the next moment she is calling Sharon’s cell phone like a jealous shrew. Is she mentally ill? Bi-polar? Her instant back and forth is very confusing. Who is she, a concerned wife or a player with no boundaries?
        Mia called Sharon's cell, not out of jealousy but, as a courtesy, to let her know a professional repair person was not needed, when Sharon didn't answer, Arturo asked if she wanted him to call her landline, he did, Mariah answered, that's when Mia found out Sharon was stuck on Kenosha.

Comment

• Shoelover
          Shoelover commented
          Editing a comment
          So did Arturo’s buddy show up to fix the heat? I thought Arturo spoke to the guy on the phone who was on his way. But then it seemed like Arturo did the repair. Did I miss something?

• PaintedPony
          PaintedPony commented
          Editing a comment
          @Shoelover...his friend brought the part from his store. but Arturo had to install it.

• montauk.way
          montauk.way commented
          Editing a comment
          The guy brought the part off-screen. Arturo installed it.

Looks like Sharon is not the only mentally ill person on the show, maybe Mia has an disorder like addiction of some sorts...ummmm?Or bio polar or manic depression disorder?

Comment

I don't mind Mia. She has possibilities for stories.....but this isn't one of them. The writing for her Rey/Arturo relationships is too uneven.
          Give her a good story! I liked the writing when she was written trying to be a social climber and Rey warned her etc....that was interesting and made sense.
          We could feel some sympathy for her if she kept trying to fit into the GC social scene and failing. My opinion.

Comment

She's a skank, that's what her problem is. She want both men and she like to play bedroom games with both of them. If one won't give her what she want, she slithers over to the other one.

Comment

• Jj1701
              Jj1701 commented
              Editing a comment
              Agree agree agree. That's exactly how she came on screen.

• jett626
              jett626 commented
              Editing a comment
              You Are So Right - She Is A Total Skank - She wants Arturo more than she wants Rey. Think She & Billy Would Make A Good Couple. They Are Both Disgusting!

• texastrilogy12
              texastrilogy12 commented
              Editing a comment
              Billy might be the right person for her, he likes skanks, just look at Phyllis and Summer, no morals, no sense of decency and completely selfish.

Exactly( texastrilogy12) she wants her cake and wants to eat it too. She wants both men apparently or is testing which one loves her more. Some women like to
            take other women's guys away from them but don't really want them. It is just getting them. Who knows she is a little off mentally.

Comment

• CloverLeaf
              CloverLeaf commented
              Editing a comment
              Sounds like you could also be describing Phyllis.

• texastrilogy12
              texastrilogy12 commented
              Editing a comment
              I totally agree, this is a game to her and she enjoys the power she has to manipulate these two idiot brothers. I don't think there is anything mentally wrong with her, she's just a skanky cow.

• WatchingSince76
              WatchingSince76 commented
              Editing a comment
              Cloverleaf...you are so right! This is exactly the kind of person Phyllis was when she started. Mia has so much potential— she wants more of everything & not afraid to shake things up. Give her better storyline & watch her go!

Yes, I am sick of the both of them, Mia and Rey.
            Why does everyone have to get into bed or
            snuggle with temptation? Dumb Arturo did
            not have to get in that comforter with Mia. I
            have been with no heat and my blanket was
            enough! Then we have Sharon and Rey even
            worse! Practically naked in bed. Mia and Rey
            should just divorce already.

Comment

• Shoelover
              Shoelover commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, I don’t see why Arturo had to get under that comforter w/Mia. And when she insisted he get closer to generate some heat, that should’ve been his clue to leave. When he offered his apartment to Mia, he should’ve taken her there & then left to maybe go stay w/Abby or the GCAC. And we know Rey & Sharon will probably do the deed in that motel. The sexual tension is soooo thick.

Mia is fighting for her marriage because she’s a fighter but I’m not convinced that she is really in love with Rey anymore. It’s the same thing with him. He is trying to repair his marriage but I’m not convinced that he loves Mia anymore. Mia comes on to Arturo whenever she is alone with him. Rey can’t keep his eyes off of Sharon. Mia and Rey’s marriage is dead but they’re not ready to admit it to themselves yet.

Comment

• TunerEyes
              TunerEyes commented
              Editing a comment
              She told Arturo that Rey wouldn't like her spending the money to go to a warm hotel for the night because it cost too much. Give me a break. Just a way to put down Rey to his brother with her mind games. After all that money that she just spent decorating the apartment for the holidays and her "girls night" party, Rey didn't really say much about it at all. Certainly didn't hear him tell her to stop spending money nor do I believe he would have told her not to go to the hotel and instead freeze in the apartment. Such a game player. Oh Arturo you are so much the better man. Yeah right.

• texastrilogy12
              texastrilogy12 commented
              Editing a comment
              That marriage died when she cheated on Rey with his brother. Right now they are just going through the motions, this marriage isn't real.

• texas
              texas commented
              Editing a comment
              ^^^^I agree. Rey was done with Mia when she cheated on him. He's just going through the motions right now, trying to keep from falling further in love with Sharon.

Originally posted by JTDMom View Post

I was thinking the same thing about one minute shes
            flirting with Arturo and then freaks about Rey and Sharon. I don’t think she’s mentally ill in any way though. I think she just wants both of them and always has to be the center of attention.

Comment

I think she wants both of them, but can't decide which one she wants.

Comment

• texastrilogy12
                texastrilogy12 commented
                Editing a comment
                It's a bad deal all around, she don't have much to choose from and they are wasting their time giving that skank the time of day when it's been proven she has to problem going back and forth between them without a shred of shame for doing it.

Originally posted by texastrilogy12 View Post
              She's a skank, that's what her problem is. She want both men and she like to play bedroom games with both of them. If one won't give her what she want, she slithers over to the other one.
              This sums it up for me!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X