Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nikki's house having another living room or/and den is pretty realistic. Nick started to leave through the hallway that's more then likely connected to the room that's been shown all the other times.

Comment

I liked it. The furnishings seemed a bit more elegant that the previous living room of the ranch. You know, the one with the piano in the foyer and all the liquor bottles on buffet.

The do seem to like adding these hallways now. First when JT was fighting with Victor, then Nick's new set and now this sort of hallway at Nikki's place.

Comment

Originally posted by spuilding View Post
        Nikki's house having another living room or/and den is pretty realistic. Nick started to leave through the hallway that's more then likely connected to the room that's been shown all the other times.
        That makes perfect sense. I'm sure Nikki has her own wing with her own sitting room, etc.

Comment

I was happy to see the rest of Victoria's house set the other day, as well.
          Last edited by Kris50; January 12th, 2019, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• WorldTurner
            WorldTurner commented
            Editing a comment
            They had to return it with all the people that were there. My understanding though, it is gone again.

Originally posted by wvgalsteph View Post
          i rarely miss an episode and I am grateful that the Newman Rancb set is back on screen. But this is not the same set as it was before. Has this one ever been shown, is this another room. Since the house burned and we got the new set it’s always been with the grand piano in the entryway with a stairwell. The stained glass ceiling, fireplace, sofa placement even decorations were different than I have ever seen. I actually like it so much better but I don’t ever remember seeing this one unless it’s another room.
          I believe they just moved the furniture around. And, added new decorations. Looks great! I love the large hurricane candles on the coffee table, nice touch! I could be wrong though.
          Last edited by Suede425; January 18th, 2019, 11:55 AM.

Comment

I looked more like a sitting room Nikki might have maybe in place of the larger living room now. I like looks more comfortable than anything else at the Newman ranch.

Nick’s place is an eyesore I doubt it would have anything like this.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X