Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newman Ranch Set

i rarely miss an episode and I am grateful that the Newman Rancb set is back on screen. But this is not the same set as it was before. Has this one ever been shown, is this another room. Since the house burned and we got the new set it’s always been with the grand piano in the entryway with a stairwell. The stained glass ceiling, fireplace, sofa placement even decorations were different than I have ever seen. I actually like it so much better but I don’t ever remember seeing this one unless it’s another room.

I saw the difference too...I prefer it.

Comment

Hope they keep this! Looks better and more like a house that Victor Newman might live in.

Comment

The stained glass windows with the "N"s all over including the ceiling. I guess it fits with Victor's god complex.

The room is smaller than the previous set but now includes a hallway. They seem to love their hallways on this show lately. I figured this was a temporary solution as they needed a set for Nikki to find the poker in and possibly have some follow up scenes without them having to put up the entire Newman set again.

Comment

I thought it must have been in Nicks house because, even though it may be a little nicer, it is totally unrealistic to have their living room change that much without an explanation. I thought it might be in a den or someplace else. The set is nice but without explanation, it doesn't seem right.

Comment

• enjoythesilence
            enjoythesilence commented
            Editing a comment
            I mentioned in the CDN day ahead thread yesterday that initially I thought it might be Nick's place too, especially when I saw the hallway. Considering how bad Nick's Underground room set is the stained glass windows would fit right in.

• Shoelover
            Shoelover commented
            Editing a comment
            Just seeing this thread as I posted something similar. I too thought it was Nick’s place as it looked nothing like any room at the ranch previously shown.

Isn't this Nick's house? If it is Nikki's, then I approve, much better than before, but with that hallway, I thought it was Nick's.

Comment

Plus, if this is Nick's house, who would know Nikki would spend the night there so they could place the poker?

Comment

• enjoythesilence
              enjoythesilence commented
              Editing a comment
              That's why I figured it couldn't be Nick's place. They wouldn't know that she would be there if it was.

Well they might know it if it were someone who attended the memorial service. Nick said he was taking his mother home. Maybe he meant to his own house. To me, this is pointing to Phyllis. I still say it's Nick's house not the ranch.

Comment

That was Nick's house not the ranch

Comment

• CouchCruisin'
                CouchCruisin' commented
                Editing a comment
                It was the Ranch. Nick's house doesn't look that good IMO.

Loved the new set, want to see more!

Comment

• CouchCruisin'
                CouchCruisin' commented
                Editing a comment
                So do I @ Elisheba24, more of the house and I'd like to see Newman Tower as well.

• Elisheba24
                Elisheba24 commented
                Editing a comment
                That fireplace was stunning!

That is the ranch without any explanation of why the decor changed. Nick was leaving so it is not his house. I'm still not in love with it and it still looks small, but it is better than the previous version.

Comment

• Shoelover
                Shoelover commented
                Editing a comment
                I initially thought it was Nick’s place & when he left, I thought he was just going to another part of his house.

• muckle
                muckle commented
                Editing a comment
                The other day they had back to back scenes with Nick & Nikki at the "NEW" Ranch, then went to scenes with Phyllis at Nicks new mansion so they are two different places.

It's definitely Nikki's house - Nick was going home when she screamed. She was going to get comfortable in front of the fire then curl up and go to bed. New angle so they didn't have to show the front door.

Comment

It's the ranch. Nikki would never agree to go to Nick's house with Phyllis living there. Those N stained glass were ugly.

Comment

I like it! I hope the camera pans out a little more so we can see more of the room but so far I like it better than the old set and the Ranch style "N" archway is more fitting for the main house on a ranch with horses.

Comment

• Genoa City Guy
                    Genoa City Guy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm not sure there is more to the room. I got the impression it was a mini set like the Ashbey's kitchen set. We'll see.

I quite like it.

mtsmtsmtms

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X