Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scenes with Victoria about the abuse.

These scenes with Victoria and basically everyone re this abuse reveal have been outstanding. Each actor has delivered some and more. The nuanced way Amelia has changed when interacting with each character depending on her relationship with them has been amazing. This is what this show needs more in the midst of the drama.

This is classic soap opera. I'm going to miss Mal Young.

Comment

Unfortunately in today's society, women who have put up with abuse and kept quiet, are sometimes still seen as weak and pathetic.

Thank God that scene showed how people should treat victims, with kindness, understanding and support.

Comment

Giving props when its due, it really was beautifully handled and really showcased what victims of abuse go through. For me these were the highlights of the episode.

Comment

Those scenes really were well done. Kudos to all the actors.

Comment

.I had forgotten Victoria did take JT back a couple of times after he apologized and said he wouldn't do it again and the he did something worse. It is an abusers MO.
            Something is not right with her too cause the first time should have been it. She sure put Tessa in her place so she isn't afraid to stand up for herself.

Comment

The only ones I thought showed great emotion was Reed and Victoria, everybody else was blah. Of course I enjoyed Mac and Tracy reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by PaintedPony View Post
                Unfortunately in today's society, women who have put up with abuse and kept quiet, are sometimes still seen as weak and pathetic.

Thank God that scene showed how people should treat victims, with kindness, understanding and support.
                Agreed.

People having empathy and compassion is everything when somebody is going thru a very difficult time.... If anything I see these women as strong and not weak or pathetic....To keep on going when they feel so worthless...They also showed a woman who put their son before herself even for a Memorial.

Actually the acting was strong and I can only thank the Actors for that.

Comment

Originally posted by vdw842003 View Post
                  The only ones I thought showed great emotion was Reed and Victoria, everybody else was blah. Of course I enjoyed Mac and Tracy reaction.
                  I also liked Billy's reaction. I'm glad he asked Vicki how and why she told Phyllis. That means Billy knows that Phyllis knew about the abuse a long time ago. Might come into play later.

Comment

I was kind of shocked with Phyllis putting all out there for Reed that way as it was that she didn't also throw Mac under the bus and let everyone know that JT had abused his other wife as well (I'm pretty sure Victoria admitted this to the group of 4). Phylis hating JT like she did probably thinks of Mac as being a weak woman, unlike Phylis who would have smacked JT harder in return than he could have hit her. Phylis doesn't like weak women...like she sees Sharon, Nikki, Victoria being. Sure she doesn't like Mac or Traci either. They''re too nice to people. Caustic is more Phylis' approach. Unless they're men and she wants something from them.

Comment

• BellaCuore
                      BellaCuore commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Actually Phyllis is weak. Just because somebody is abused doesn't make them weak. Phyllis has to have a man to survive. If she didn't she wouldn't have talked Nick out of marrying Sharon and then moved right in on him. She accuses Sharon of things she is also guilty of and worse...…. Phyllis is weak as she cannot be alone nor can she own what she does ever. I still have visuals of her at Jabot sleeping with Billy all over not worried one bit if Jack walked in to find them.....

Then she moved into the Abbott mansion when she was married to Jack living there?? Also made sure to fight for a position she isn't even fit for just because she needed to hurt more people. Where is her position at Fenmores?

Also doesn't do anything selfless like all these women. She also doesn't mind her business which shows she has nothing going on in her pathetic life.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X