Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Phyllis is likable for what her character is. she is snarky, catty and likes to stir the pot. I think for me, I just really like GT and I think she is great in the Role and really toned down Phyllis without taking away her fire. I enjoyed MS's Phyllis as well and I miss the vulnerability that she gaVe the character. i think that's kinda what our current Phyllis lacks but of course that comes down to writing as well.

I really enjoy Phyllis a lot, even the times I want to give her a shake lol
    Last edited by lawyer&mobster; January 11th, 2019, 07:27 PM.

Comment

I can take phyliss with a grain of salt because she's entertaining. She can play nasty with the grownups all she wants. But today to purposely and with such grandeur destroy a teenage boy was despicable. Reed was beyond devastated. Bully Phyllis had to be front and center. Nick tried for 1 second to stop her but let her spew her nastiness but let her continue while watching his mother close to a breakdown.

Comment

• cabc
        cabc commented
        Editing a comment
        This Phyllis has no softness, she's almost man like, constantly spewing her venomous hatred towards others regularly, does she even smile. She's an unhappy, one dimensional women who has no real life. That's why she's with Nick because they both are despicable and miserable.

Originally posted by Shoelover View Post

Just watching today's episode and I totally agree that there's no excuse for her badmouthing JT in public in front of Reed. AT the memorial service!!! Especially since Reed didn't know about his father's abuse..
      Agree. She is so vile and Victoria should smack her again.

Comment

• Shoelover
        Shoelover commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like Nick was none too pleased at what Phyllis did. And did he really say “see ya when I see ya”?? Then Billy went in on her. Hope she feels like crap.

Phyllis has zero good qualities. She's mean, self centered and obnoxious.

Comment

• JNLrafamily
        JNLrafamily commented
        Editing a comment
        That describes her perfectly!

Phyllis couldn't get any class even if they sold it on the shelf. What a despicable and self-serving thing to do. That was not the time and place to reveal personal and painful business that was NOT hers to tell. Maybe she should be in Victoria and Mackenzie's shoes or any other woman who has ever been abused. What a piece of crap she is. I absolutely cannot stand her.

Comment

Entertaining? Phyllis has become a one-note mean girl who is all over GC in everyone's business and ruining every story she is involved in. I hope she is framing Victor and he ends her.

Comment

Phyllis is one of the last interesting and entertaining characters we have. This show NEEDS Phyllis.

Everything else is so low energy, dry and boring.

Comment

• cabc
            cabc commented
            Editing a comment
            It's low energy because of the writing. Phyllis isn't that entertaining, she's just mean and cruel, that's all we get from her. Victor hasn't been on and the show goes on.

I've been tired of Phyllis for years. Her character does nothing for me. He evilness doesn't surprise and to me her character is useless...She is selfish, evil, criminal (murderer and attempted murderer) self centered and a total tramp...I had others whom left who I loved.

Don't care if they kill her off for good. She doesn't interest me in the least.

Comment

Phyllis is basically the go to, when the writers need to add some angst, or to make someone else's stories or scenes relevant. Before they did it with Sharon, and Victor as well. Every little thing Phyllis does instantly triggers the masses. I actually wish they'd scale back on it, and allow Phyllis to have her own narrative while letting other characters serve as props for others. This is all gratuitous and heavy-handed.

With that said, I do love her as a poop stirrer. She has a commanding presence and I love that. But again, it's all about balance.

She's extremely likeable and hilarious to me. The only thing she did that I hated was the Reed thing. But I see the agenda behind that, and Mal is gone, so all is well.

Comment

• WorldTurner
              WorldTurner commented
              Editing a comment
              Sadly about the only two who also stirred things up were Hilary and Ashley and they are gone so if falls on Phyllis to do it all. They have even basically neutered Victor. I too would rather see some balance to it but I enjoy characters to shake things up and drive story.

• cabc
              cabc commented
              Editing a comment
              Balance is the Key, I agree, but with Phyllis there's no balance, one dimensional, cruel, selfish, uncaring, miserable...

Originally posted by VivianWard View Post
            Phyllis is one of the last interesting and entertaining characters we have. This show NEEDS Phyllis.

Everything else is so low energy, dry and boring.
            That is a huge opinion. When she was in a coma for 2 years, I forgot about her. Love Gina, but Phyllis is a bore lately. She is one note.

Comment

I would have worn my arm out on her the other day. Sure Victor has done some bad stuff, but her hands aren't exactly clean.

Comment

do not like phyllis never did.

Comment

Originally posted by bluejazz View Post
                  She just smashed a teen's view of his father in front of his family at his memorial service. She traumatized him to save her azz.
                  ^Yes, and all because she was "afraid" Nicki was going to say something. Well, I don't think Nicki was going to say something but even if she was, the supposed exceptionally smart Phyllis couldn't find any other way to interrupt? How about spilling something, knocking something over, anything. What Phyllis did to Reed was unforgivable. I hope she loses Nick and her CEO gig. She is really repulsive.

Comment

I usually enjoy Phyllis but she was dead wrong and deserved for Vicky to smack the taste out of her mouth. She would be the first to totally lose it if someone did that to Summer. Phyllis isn't easy to like but she's usually entertaining and I enjoy watching her, but that was just sickening and I really hope she has to deal with some sort of fallout from it because it was uncalled for.

Comment

I read the thread title as Phyllis is so unkillable.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X