Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phyllis is so unlikeable

Talking about JT's abuse in front of his son who didn't know. There were other ways to stop Nikki, but she chose the way that would harm the most.

I am so over Phyllis by this point. I hope she loses the CEO job last week, I wish Summer would never return, and I feel about her like I do about Billy, that I need a long break from the character.

I don't see anything unlikable about Phyllis at all. I love Phyllis and I have always love Phyllis I might not like other characters like Summer or Sharon and stuff but I don't see anything wrong with Phyllis at all. I love everything about her she is a strong independent woman who can take care of herself and I love it.

Comment

• RigbySoap
      RigbySoap commented
      Editing a comment
      I adore Phyllis too. She is my favorite character on the Y&R. Love her to pieces.

• prfan2008
      prfan2008 commented
      Editing a comment
      While I like the character occasionally due to GT (could not stand her before), basically Phyllis is not even close to being a strong, independent woman. Phyllis is a bully, a female version of Victor. Independent smart women do not have to bully, threaten and do physical harm to others to win. That is an insult to independent smart women,

• Cattluver
      Cattluver commented
      Editing a comment
      I love her as well. I don't like Sharon or Summer either.

She just smashed a teen's view of his father in front of his family at his memorial service. She traumatized him to save her azz.

Comment

• texastrilogy12
      texastrilogy12 commented
      Editing a comment
      She's did it because she's petty jealous woman. She wanted to get back at Victoria because Billy and her are seeing one another. She hopped back into Nick's bed as soon as she could and she still can't let go of Billy. She can't stand he's not running after her anymore and there she go, sniffing after him. She's a little old to be acting like some teenager with a crush over a boy she dumped.

• vikis3
      vikis3 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's why she made that snarky little comment to Billy at the memorial service, telling Billy to "tone down the pda". Jealous ole Phyl. She is in Vikki house and she is telling Billy what he should and shouldn't be doing. So transparent

• cabc
      cabc commented
      Editing a comment
      True to her character Phyllis does it again, she's to abrasive, and cares only about self. Whenever your own daughter has to put you in your place that's saying something. She's sick with jealousy! She would take Billy back in a heart beat if he hadn't slept with Summer, she knows she wants to, but doesn't want to look bad when Nick finds out. She's a loser.

I disagree, I love Phyllis and find her totally likable.

Comment

Phyllis's speech at the memorial was deliberate. She didnt just have an outburst and accidentally spill the beans. She was fully collected when she announced JT's abuse of Victoria. She did it for several reasons... all very petty, self-serving and hurtful to everyone in that room in one way or another. Even if Nikki was about to tell about the disappearance of JT, Phyllis's interruption stopped her. That would have been the end of it but Phyllis just couldnt stop herself. She had to be "SO TRUTHFUL," like she ALWAYS tells the truth. (sarcastic) I bet there's room under that statue in Chancellor Park for her too.

Comment

• JTDMom
        JTDMom commented
        Editing a comment
        Totally agree!!!

• MsMalin
        MsMalin commented
        Editing a comment
        It was only Victoria's place to tell Reed and to do it privately and gently.

• JNLrafamily
        JNLrafamily commented
        Editing a comment
        ITA it was deliberate and with malice....

Matter of opinion.

If it weren't for characters like Phyllis, Jill, and Victor, soaps would be very boring.

Comment

• creation
        creation commented
        Editing a comment
        Exactly, without Phyllis and Victor, who else would be talked about like the two of them are? It seems like the only time the board is alive, is when they're talking about Phyllis or Victor.

• geraldine123
        geraldine123 commented
        Editing a comment
        True...and she plays the unapologetic "witch" so well, she does just what she is supposed, make some of us hate her! The only reason I don't FF her catty self is because Gina T is one of my all time favs.

I loved the expression on the woman's faces when they looked at her...like something nasty and smelly they brought in on their shoes.

Comment

• creation
        creation commented
        Editing a comment
        Not one of the women on the show can talk about the other, because they all have done their fair share of nasty and smelly things, and not one of them is any better than Phyllis, just hypocritical if they think they are.

• Smithey
        Smithey commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, creation! Thank you!

• creation
        creation commented
        Editing a comment
        You're welcome Smithey!

But Phyllis will be redeemed and a victim when it comes out Billy slept with Summer. Poooor Phyllis. The men will coming running to the damsel in distress.

Comment

• fep007
        fep007 commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think she will. First of all they will question her timing in finally telling everyone that Billy and Summer slept together, especially Nick, who will feel he had a right to know almost after Phyllis found out. The only reason she will decide to tell anyone is for a self-serving reason, like if Billy or Victoria really got serious, or if Billy got involved and serious with some other woman that is not her and he was really happy, she would tell her competition what really went down just so she could bust up the relationship.

• geraldine123
        geraldine123 commented
        Editing a comment
        She had softness in her HIlary friendship. That's what's missing now. They don't have Michael or Lauren on enough for us to see that other side of Phyllis which in ways did make her redeemable and more likeable. Now, she's just this b**** on wheels the majority of the time and it's annoying.

In the end, it's just a soap opera.

Comment

• pattybk
        pattybk commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, but a character who thinks she always knows everything and what everybody else should do (to suit her purposes) can be pretty unlikable, no matter how pretty she is on the exterior. And when she seems to talk through clenched teeth we know that something pretty soapy is going down!

Phyllis had no right to burst Reed's image of his father in front of those "mourners". She did it to save her butt, lying to Nick yet again, her sorry excuse of she's tired of everyone worshiping JT, had to tell the truth, wonder what she would do if someone did that to her daughter. We know w/o using our imaginations, she would seek revenge. Nicki and Vicki are not going to let her get away w/what she did, Phyllis has it coming and she will deserve every horrible thing she gets.

Comment

• henyvo02
        henyvo02 commented
        Editing a comment
        how was it saving her butt ? no she did not have a right to do it but i understand how hard it is to sit there while everyone says what a great guy he was when you know he was not a nice guy at all keeping your mouth shut is really really hard it is not a nice situation to be in and i would not wish it on anyone

• Elisheba24
        Elisheba24 commented
        Editing a comment
        Because she thought Nicki was getting ready to spill her guts in front of all those people, that reveal would implicate her, she told Vicki to get her mother out of there because she not going to jail, that's how!

• pattybk
        pattybk commented
        Editing a comment
        She said later she shouldn't have done it, but in the moment she gave no thought whatsoever to Reed's feelings. Because the writers didn't want her to!!

I love Phyllis but what she did to Reed was deadly low. I'm disgusted. I'm not sure what she hoped to achieve but it was uncalled for

Comment

Soaps need characters to stir the pot to keep things interesting and Phyllis is about the only one left that does that anymore with Hilary and Ashley gone, Jill rarely on, and Victor has been practically neutered this year. I like messy characters and enjoy Phyllis even if I don't agree with all she does.

She was wrong with what she did with the reveal at the memorial, but I also think Reed would have been crushed had Nikki talked and revealed she killed JT! And if this gets the story moving, then bless her. My issue with it was everyone acting shocked. Victor revealed it on GV Buzz back in June! I think Reed was gone from town but surely everyone else would have known.

Comment

Gawd i cant stand Phyllis and could do with out her on the show it would make me want to watch more if someone wiould just kill her. She is petty cruel and down right just mean to anyone who dont agree with her. . Please have a who Killed Phyllis episode!

Comment

• henyvo02
            henyvo02 commented
            Editing a comment
            i feel the same about sharon

• JNLrafamily
            JNLrafamily commented
            Editing a comment
            I completely agree with you Juniors farm, I quit watching and recording Y&R because it's turned into the Phyllis show.....yuk

Originally posted by bluejazz View Post
          Talking about JT's abuse in front of his son who didn't know. There were other ways to stop Nikki, but she chose the way that would harm the most.

I am so over Phyllis by this point. I hope she loses the CEO job last week, I wish Summer would never return, and I feel about her like I do about Billy, that I need a long break from the character.
          Just watching today's episode and I totally agree that there's no excuse for her badmouthing JT in public in front of Reed. AT the memorial service!!! Especially since Reed didn't know about his father's abuse..

Comment

Originally posted by Shoelover View Post

Just watching today's episode and I totally agree that there's no excuse for her badmouthing JT in public in front of Reed. AT the memorial service!!! Especially since Reed didn't know about his father's abuse..
            Phylliss is one 'class act' isn't she?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X