Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Nikki & Nick

At the Newman Ranch .. Nikki sees a bloody fireplace poker & tells Nick she killed JT.
    At first .. Nick doesn't believe her.
    Nikki tells Nick .. JT attacked Victoria.
    Nikki doesn't mention Sharon or Phyllis's role in things.
    Nick has a new plan & goes to see Victor.

Source: SOD

We can't believe a word Phyllis says.
    Phyllis said she threw the poker in the lake .. so .. how did it end up at the Newman Ranch ???

Comment

• GuidingLite
      GuidingLite commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, if someone took my fireplace poker and replaced it with one that looked even remotely similar....I doubt I'd notice the difference......so....perhaps it's not the same one but just planted there to look like it? Just a thought.....

• Terileeh
      Terileeh commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd think the ranch would have it's own fireplace poker because well, there is a fireplace.

• kha
      kha commented
      Editing a comment
      Victoria's poker and the one Nikki found both looked like a generic fireplace poker that you could buy at any home store. Just prick your finger and smear some blood on it. Voila! Somebody's gaslighting Nikki. A not-dead JT is my guess.

What is that now, 8 people that know about what happened or at least parts of it. The whole town is gunna know at this rate before the police.

This story gets more and more stretched out as it goes on. 9 months and counting

Comment

• Shoelover
      Shoelover commented
      Editing a comment
      As we have seen in the past, the police are usually the last to know anything when it comes to a crime that’s occurred!

• lawyer&mobster
      lawyer&mobster commented
      Editing a comment
      Shoelover that is very true, I don’t even know why soaps have police departments lol

JT has to be alive. No one but the 4 women know that JT was killed with a firpoker except possibly JT.

Comment

• CloverLeaf
      CloverLeaf commented
      Editing a comment
      Phyllis is one of the 4 women. Need I say more?

I look forward for father and son to work together.

Comment

I still wonder if Mac has anything to do with this

Comment

• GuidingLite
        GuidingLite commented
        Editing a comment
        She wasn't in town when the bloody clothing was left on Nikki's bed, was she? Was that when the watch was found and she was called to town to identify it? But how could she know all this?

• Sara_in_BC
        Sara_in_BC commented
        Editing a comment
        It wouldn't make sense for Mac to do. She of all people knows who JT was. She sI'd with JT dead she finally feels safe. I kinda see that as a sign that he is in fact not dead.

Originally posted by Sara_in_BC View Post
      JT has to be alive. No one but the 4 women know that JT was killed with a firpoker except possibly JT.
      This is an excellent point. It has to be either JT or one of the 4, and let's be honest here, Phyllis is the only one of the 4 who would do something like this.

Comment

I love someone else is dragged into this story, lets see how a man handles things. Holly99, mentioned Phyllis said she threw the poker in the lake, I completely forgot that detail, she either did or she kept it. If she kept the poker that means she has been planning from the beginning to frame Victor. I mentioned in a thread a few days ago that I would not put past Phyllis waiting for her opportunity to get her revenge on Victor, it dropped in her lap. It appears Phyllis will do anything to save her behind, anything! Unless the writers want the audience to suspend all common sense, JT was dumped in a hole, w/dirt cover him up from head to toe, if he was still alive when he was put into that hole, he would have suffocated w/in minutes.
        Last edited by Elisheba24; January 11th, 2019, 02:00 PM.

Comment

How would Jt know what he was hit with?

Comment

• Smithey
            Smithey commented
            Editing a comment
            Eyes in the back of his head. LOL

Unless they have re-written it, JT is dead.

Originally posted by Elisheba24 View Post
          I love someone else is dragged into this story, lets see how a man handles things. Holly99, mentioned Phyllis said she threw the poker in the lake, I completely forgot that detail, she either did or she kept it. If she kept the poker that means she has been planning from the beginning to frame Victor. I mentioned in a thread a few days ago that I would not put past Phyllis waiting for her opportunity to get her revenge on Victor, it dropped in her lap. It appears Phyllis will do anything to save her behind, anything! Unless the writers want the audience to suspend all common sense, JT was dumped in a hole, w/dirt cover him up from head to toe, if he was still alive when he was put into that hole, he would have suffocated w/in minutes.
          Another point...if it is Phylliss doing it to get revenge on Victor, then she's achieving nothing. Targeting Nikki, putting the bloody clothes on the bed and the poker in front of the fireplace? Scaring Nikki would only lead to her breaking down and confessing what happened, and who was there. It's not Phylliss.

Comment

• Elisheba24
            Elisheba24 commented
            Editing a comment
            I know, I thought about that, she going to make Nicki blow her top. But, she dislikes all the Newmans, and Nicki, from what the coven thought is the weak link. I proposed that Phyllis is working w/that con Tessa, it's just a thought but I can see her scaring the pants off Tessa, forcing her to work w/her to get the Newman's after that blackmail scheme, Tessa has no love lost for them even though she's got nerve. Victor threatened her, Nicki can't stand her for what she did to her (gun), Sharon, although not a Newman dislikes her immensely because of Mariah.

But who took the body and where is it? If Phyllis is framing Victor, she didn't dig up the body and move it by herself. I doubt she has told anyone about what happened.

Comment

• Shoelover
            Shoelover commented
            Editing a comment
            Ya know, Phyllis May be up to something. Reason being, I can’t remember exactly what it was, but didn’t Phyllis hire someone in another story line a few yrs back to do some dirty work for her?

• YDoIStillWatch
            YDoIStillWatch commented
            Editing a comment
            Shoelover if I recall she did use Kevin on occasion. I don't recall specifically for what, maybe something to do with Adam. I remember him being afraid to go against her. She can be intimidating. It is possible she is using someone else these days. If so they better come up with something good. This story has gone on too long to be tied up hastily with no plausibility to the outcome.

The clothes on the bed got Nicki out of the house, so she could plant evidence on Victor. But the poker there is no way Phyllis would do that.
          Last edited by Sara_in_BC; January 11th, 2019, 02:44 PM.

Comment

• Smithey
            Smithey commented
            Editing a comment
            Wanna bet?

Also wanna bet this is a change from how it was going to turn out? This doesn't make a bit of sense from what we've seen so far.

So true, I think the peices won't fit well when it's solved because they have changed the story along the way. I just can't think why Phyllis would be doing things to Nicki because it could push her to confess which is what Phyllis doesn't want her to do.

Comment

• Smithey
            Smithey commented
            Editing a comment
            I think we have a winner right here! Why would Phyllis be doing this, especially since Phyllis doesn't want Nikki to confess???

So true, I think the peices won't fit well when it's solved because they have changed the story along the way. I just can't think why Phyllis would be doing things to Nicki because it could push her to confess which is what Phyllis doesn't want her to do.
          I sometimes think that the writers are avid fans of 'Choose Your Own Adventure' stories, where you can change your path at any time.

Comment

• Sara_in_BC
            Sara_in_BC commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol if only we could choose, i think I’ve read better endings here than what’s going to be the end result. At this point I really do not care I just want it over.

I thought the room at the ranch looked different. I'm not sure yet who is placing all the things to spook Nikki but they are doing a good job. It might make sense if it was Phyllis but she was still at Victoria's after Nick took Nikki home so would she have had time to put it there.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X