Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ncposton View Post
    Phyllis has been giving Billy and Victoria the side eye all along. Even if she doesn't want Billy (which I doubt), she certainly doesn't want him with Victoria. That actually may be the cause of her nastiness at Nick's house earlier in the week. This is Phyllis we're talking about. Of course she told Victoria to mess with V & B's relationship. Per SID, Phyllis does serious damage to things with Nick with the memorial outburst. If they're on the outs, I can see her setting out to make Victoria miserable and to destroy Billy's attempt at happiness. Her behavior is so very toxic.
    It's who Phyllis is...She see's Billy compassionate and empathetic to Victoria so she did it to hurt her just as she did with Sharon...Let's also not forget Chelsea when she is much worse of a person than Chelsea ever was...She doesn't care who gets hurt it is who Phyllis is. Did she care how Reed would take it?

For goodness sakes we saw her victim shame Victoria and had to be reprimanded by 2 other women in the room when she confessed to being abused by JT....

Comment

• ncposton
      ncposton commented
      Editing a comment
      You are correct. I loathe her. I really wish she'd get what's coming to her.

Originally posted by chupacabra View Post
    Phyllis should just tell Victoria that Billy had sex with Summer. That will be the real deal breaker. Billy having revenge sex with his niece needs to be exposed ASAP.

Summer is Victoria's niece and Nick's daughter and Jack's step-daughter and Reed's cousin. They have a right to know what a lowlife creep Billy really is. Just like people deserved to know the truth about JT's abuse of women.
    Who knows what is up next....Phyllis probably keeps that to herself as she doesn't want people to know about Summer and him revenge...She will want him back especially watching her green with envy in her eyes and face...

She wants Billy or not she tries for Nick....She has nobody else who will take her except for Jack always excusing her pathetic existence. We all know she is never satisfied with Jack so....

I don't think Billy truly wanted Phyllis back but rather tried to trick her for the position at Jabot but we never got to see it play out with all the nonsense going on...

I could be wrong just seems like his last scenes were genuine until now we see Phyllis did something to put doubt in a woman who has been thru hell and back.
    Last edited by BellaCuore; January 11th, 2019, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JBB1974 View Post
      Phyllis like's to keep all her ex's on a string. I am surprised she hasn't stuck her nose in Kerry and Jack's relationship yet. Probally because she needs Kerry right now to make her look good at Chabot. And if Danny was back in town and back with Christine she would be meddling in that relationship also.
      She probably doesn't see Kerry as much of a threat to her place in Jack's heart. But she did tell Jack that she didn't think Kerry was right for him, as if it's any of her damn business.

Comment

Originally posted by chupacabra View Post
        Phyllis should just tell Victoria that Billy had sex with Summer. That will be the real deal breaker. Billy having revenge sex with his niece needs to be exposed ASAP.

Summer is Victoria's niece and Nick's daughter and Jack's step-daughter and Reed's cousin. They have a right to know what a lowlife creep Billy really is. Just like people deserved to know the truth about JT's abuse of women.
        This should be something for Summer or Billy to tell people if they really needed to, not Phyllis. Phyllis would come across as even more petty and jealous if she told Victoria what her daughter and former boyfriend did many months ago because they wanted revenge on her. It also was not Phyllis's right to tell anyone about what Victoria endured with JT.

Comment

Originally posted by rockgirl View Post

This should be something for Summer or Billy to tell people if they really needed to, not Phyllis. Phyllis would come across as even more petty and jealous if she told Victoria what her daughter and former boyfriend did many months ago because they wanted revenge on her. It also was not Phyllis's right to tell anyone about what Victoria endured with JT.
          Phyl would use it in a heart beat if it benefited her, she has no boundaries or shame.

Comment

• rockgirl
            rockgirl commented
            Editing a comment
            No doubt about it. I think she's holding this one under wraps for many reasons, all which benefit herself of course.

I"m surprised Phyllis hasn't told Victoria about Billy & Summer yet.

Comment

Is it me or is the writing for these adults rather childish? Phyllis with Victoria is just her mean girl act. She cannot stand that Billy is interested in getting back with Victoria. Sharon and Rey, Mia and Arturo...give me a break. They are all acting like college kids making questionable decisions that will impact their relationships.

Comment

I don't like how they write the character of Phyllis...ALWAYS dropping into bed, or lifting it onto the desk. To her foreplay is enticing her victim away from their current involvement, then she gets down to business. As a CEO, they don't even try to build her her up as a business tycoon. Sad. But as long as that is all she does, I can do without her.

Comment

Seems like Phyllis is being used to help give Villy story.

Whelp, it happens.

Comment

If anyone can smell number two... it’s good ol’ Phyllis.

Comment

Vikki's response should be, well you would know, Nick took up with you because Sharon dumped him so hello number 2

Comment

I do hope Victoria finds out about Billy having sex with Summer before she gets emotionally involved with him again. He's all up on his moral high horse about Phyllis hurting Reed when he did the same thing (hurting someone's kid) only deliberately and with malice afterthought.

Comment

• krh5038
                        krh5038 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        the difference is Reed is a teenager trying to memorialize his father while Summer is a grown ass woman that begged her mother's boyfriend to sleep with her for months.

Honestly, Phyllis is a piece of trash. She’s so jealous. Why doesn’t she remember the FACT that billy wanted to get back with Victoria numerous times and Phyllis was his second, third if not fourth choice! Victoria has always been his first choice. If V had gone after or shown any interest in him while he was with trashy used up Phyllis, his interest would have been peaked and I bet he would had left her! Also, he slept with her kid, just goes to show how much he really cared for her- their relationship was all sex but yet he fell into bed with her daughter. The diff here is summer is a grown woman and Reed is a teenager. Billy was so unlikeable with P bec she’s the worst. She just needs to put some doubt into V mind and break them up bec she misses B pining over her. p & b are each other’s second choice end of story. I wish the character would be written off or MS comeback. She will not be missed by me. End rant.
                      Last edited by newfan; January 14th, 2019, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Just Phyllis being Phyllis. One of the many reasons I've never liked her.

Comment

I have been enjoying the writing for Billy and Victoria. It has been so nice and lovely. Now they are going to go and ruin it. Phyllis and Billy never made sense to me and I cant stand Phyllis anymore. I hope she gets her comeuppance for a change and ends up alone she has just become a bed hopping cheat.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X