Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Phyllis, Billy & Victoria

Billy & Victoria are dining out.
    Victoria & Billy have grown closer .. but .. she still remembers their not-so-good times .. so .. she's cautious.
    Phyllis interrupts them .. saying she needs to talk business.

Instead of talking business .. Phyllis tells Victoria that Billy's only with her because Phyllis turned down his request for a reunion.

Victoria wonders if she's only Billy's backup plan.

Source: SOD

Phyllis is really pathetic. Apparently Billy isn't allowed to move on even when Phyllis doesn't want him.

Comment

• yandrfan99
      yandrfan99 commented
      Editing a comment
      As usual Phyllis has to have a back up man while she is doing Nick she needs Billy as her back up. One man is never enough for her and she can't stand a man she had claims on going back to his wife , Example Danny going back to Christine, Nick going back to Sharon she won't allow it she will cause trouble and make sure they never get back together again. Phyllis is a low class tramp.

• bluzmama
      bluzmama commented
      Editing a comment
      I really hope Billy moves on. Phyllis will really be hysyerical if darling dsughter comes back knocked up. Billy should demsnd a dna test since Summer is hardly trustworthy

Phyllis is pathetic. She breaks up with the man and tells him to move on because she has and then continually interferes with him moving on with Victoria. She can't help herself, she needs all her exes waiting in the wings in case she need one. She don't want another woman being more important in their lives than she is. So she slithers around like the viper she is and make trouble because she can't let go or stand Billy wanting another woman. She has Nick, but we all know why they got together and he's stupid enough to think she's actually want a relationship with him when she actually is still sniffing after Billy Boy.

Comment

I love Phyllis and I love that she tells Victoria the truth. What Victoria does with it is her own business. Phyllis doesn't care if Billy moves on with Victoria or not she more than likely thought that it is time for Victoria to know the whole truth before she moves on completely with Billy. Phyllis is with Nick she doesn't want Billy and she doesn't care if he moves on she just wanted the truth out there now she should tell the whole truth she should also tell Victoria about Billy using Victoria's niece for revenge. There is nothing pathetic about Phyllis and she is not sniffing after Billy she doesn't want Billy.

Comment

• Leaf Fan
        Leaf Fan commented
        Editing a comment
        Everything about Phyllis is pathetic!!

• Aggiegal
        Aggiegal commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I think Phyllis cares ALOT that Billy is trying to move on.

• bluzmama
        bluzmama commented
        Editing a comment
        Phyllis is petty and vindictive. I loved the scene of her in the hotel room drinking and crying. Good times. She is a pathetic witch.

Nothing new, same ole jealous pathetic Phyl. She doesn't want him, but doesn't want anyone one else to have him either. It's always ok for her to move on and be happy, but god forbid the guy gets the same, he is supposed to be miserable and lonely and pinning away for her

Comment

Wow, Phyllis is ridiculous.

If Phyllis is so happy with Nick, she shouldn't care what or who Billy is doing! I swear, I wouldn't be upset if Nikki, Victoria, and Sharon band together and confess that Phyllis was the killer! I know that Vicky didn't hear but when Jack asked Billy about the situation he said that he was crazy about her. I want Victoria to point blank ask Billy because this is brutal. She just went through the abuse of JT so her self-confidence isn't at its best.

Phyllis, please... go play in traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by Chabby lover View Post
          I love Phyllis and I love that she tells Victoria the truth. What Victoria does with it is her own business. Phyllis doesn't care if Billy moves on with Victoria or not she more than likely thought that it is time for Victoria to know the whole truth before she moves on completely with Billy. Phyllis is with Nick she doesn't want Billy and she doesn't care if he moves on she just wanted the truth out there now she should tell the whole truth she should also tell Victoria about Billy using Victoria's niece for revenge. There is nothing pathetic about Phyllis and she is not sniffing after Billy she doesn't want Billy.
          All the signs are there, Phyllis is so jealous of Victoria. On NY eve she was grilling Victoria about her and Billy. At the service for JT she sticks her nose in Billy's business about Victoria and his PDA. She's always staring at him.

Comment

• stillrestless
            stillrestless commented
            Editing a comment
            Exactly! This has nothing to do with Phyllis wanting to tell Victoria the truth. Phyllis does this with every man she's been involved with! She pokes & prods & grills them on their personal lives and then proceeds to tell their new romantic partner little "tidbits" that she wants them to know so as to undermine the relationship. She's done it with Jack's & Nick's new love interests, and now she's doing it with Billy. Same old routine...

Originally posted by Sara_in_BC View Post

All the signs are there, Phyllis is so jealous of Victoria. On NY eve she was grilling Victoria about her and Billy. At the service for JT she sticks her nose in Billy's business about Victoria and his PDA. She's always staring at him.
          Yeah, she's extremely jealous. Why is it any of her business who Billy dates? Phyllis simply wants every ex of hers to pine after her.

Comment

• Sara_in_BC
            Sara_in_BC commented
            Editing a comment
            You don't see Sharon following Phyllis around telling her you were second choice.

Oh boy, Phyllis is being petty AF with this move. I guess They could bond over being a second choice, as Nick only got with Phyllis because Sharon wouldn’t take him back.

Phyllis made it clear that she did not want to get back with Billy and that was completely understandable given what had happened with Summer. Phyllis and Billy have I would say worked though it and gotten to a better place, at least work wise.

But now, because of the animosity between her and Victoria and because she see’s Billy and Victoria getting close again...she has a problem.

Comment

For those thinking that things will change with Josh Griffith and Phyllis won't be on as much, this should show that he plans on using her just as much as Mal did.

Comment

• Summerwine
              Summerwine commented
              Editing a comment
              If this is true, then I will tune out permanently. Enough is enough . I prefer to see other characters in the mix.

• Smithey
              Smithey commented
              Editing a comment
              Its about episode guarantees, something the producers and writers have no control over, except to write them in.

Phyllis has been giving Billy and Victoria the side eye all along. Even if she doesn't want Billy (which I doubt), she certainly doesn't want him with Victoria. That actually may be the cause of her nastiness at Nick's house earlier in the week. This is Phyllis we're talking about. Of course she told Victoria to mess with V & B's relationship. Per SID, Phyllis does serious damage to things with Nick with the memorial outburst. If they're on the outs, I can see her setting out to make Victoria miserable and to destroy Billy's attempt at happiness. Her behavior is so very toxic.

Comment

Phyllis sure does get most attention that's for sure, no matter what the situation.

Comment

She's afraid she is losing Nick so actually Billy is her back up plan.

Comment

Phyllis is just petty to me. I understand some one on the writing team must love her. She seems to be involved in a roundabout way in most storylines. I had to take a break because she was just too much and too overwhelming.

I get Billy hurt her sleeping with Summer but she doesn't want him he should be able to move on. Do I think Victoria is the rebound? I don't know but I do know Phyllis likes to feel like after a man isn't with her anymore he shouldn't be with anyone else.

It's possible that Phyllis doesn't want Billy with Victoria because she wants Billy as a back up plan. She knows her and Nick were a rebound hook up and may be she isn't as secure about her and Nick as she pretends to be.

Comment

Phyllis tells Victoria that Billy's only with her because Phyllis turned down his request for a reunion.

LOL speaking from experience phyl?same could be said about you and nick.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X