• Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Spoilers for the week of January 21st

Billy spills a secret
    Jack catches Kerry in a lie
    Arturo surprises Abby
    Nick questions Phyllis

Source: SOD

Does Billy find out about Cane/Victoria kissing? lol.
    Nick and Phyllis need to end.
    Wonder what Kerry is lying about.
    Abby and Arturo are zzzzzz.

Comment

• timepass
      timepass commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you. I don’t like Kerry, it is obvious she has secrets and Jack deserves better than her.

• Chima
      Chima commented
      Editing a comment
      Phyllis and Nick need to end?? No, the hell they don't!! I love them as do many others!

Could it be that Billy lets it slip about his ONS with Summer? Then Nick questions Phyl

Comment

• Chabby lover
      Chabby lover commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think Billy will ever tell anyone about that because he likes playing the Victim way to much and he knows the minute people like Nick, Victor or Victoria find that out they are going to be mad at him for using Summer for revenge.

Maybe Billy spills that Phyllis is stalking Victoria trying to break them up. Nick questions Phyllis on why she sticking her nose in Billy's love life. Nick liked pretty disgusted with Phyllis at JT memorial.

Comment

• Chabby lover
      Chabby lover commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think he will say either since it is not true she is not stalking Victoria she went to talk to Billy about work and she is not trying to break them up she told Victoria a truth she thought she deserved to know which she did. Phyllis is not sticking her nose in anything she doesn't care about Billy's love life at all.

• timepass
      timepass commented
      Editing a comment
      Good one Sara. Obviously Phyllis is still in love with Billie, otherwise she would mind her own business. Phyllis is NOT a friend of Victoria.

She takes every opportunity to question Billy about Victoria, it's really none of her business. She certainly is not looking out for Victoria.

Comment

Originally posted by Sara_in_BC View Post
      She takes every opportunity to question Billy about Victoria, it's really none of her business. She certainly is not looking out for Victoria.
      Exactly, if Phyl were blissfully happy with Ncik she wouldn't give a damn about Billy and Vikki getting back together. She is not over him even though he slept with her daughter.

Comment

I wonder if Billy spills about Summer, or something else. This week he is out for revenge, probably after seeing Cane and Victoria kissing. Maybe he does something foolish after seeing that.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X