• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by guichard View Post
    Source SOD

TLL(Reed) is off the show
    CK(LILY) will be on again next week
    KSJ(Neil) will be back next week

-------------------------------------------------------

"Suzanne Marques, a CBS Los Angeles journalist, and Nischelle Turner, a CNN contributor/Entertainment Tonight host, taped episodes reporting on breaking news about a murder (probably JT’s). Marques plays a reporter, Turner is anchor" https://twitter.com/acejordan23/stat...81018680283137.
    Is this a new spoiler or an old one? The reason I’m asking is because the wording in the source sounds like how it was when the JT murder first happened, the actor TLL (Reed) was let go. Plus the wording say’s breaking news about a murder (probably JT’s) well that has already happened. I think this was from the first time the actor left. But I could be wrong.

Comment

• Astrid
      Astrid commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, that would be good! I really want Reed to stick around!

• WorldTurner
      WorldTurner commented
      Editing a comment
      There could be a new development in the case of who killed JT and that would be breaking news even though he was killed months ago. At any rate, per SOD Reed exits next week.

Originally posted by Fanlady View Post

Is this a new spoiler or an old one? The reason I’m asking is because the wording in the source sounds like how it was when the JT murder first happened, the actor TLL (Reed) was let go. Plus the wording say’s breaking news about a murder (probably JT’s) well that has already happened. I think this was from the first time the actor left. But I could be wrong.
    It is a new spoiler . The CBS reporter posted photos from the set

Comment

Very upsetting about TLL aka Reed...I saw this elsewhere...He and Victoria have good chemistry...I love the character and him.

He is a sweet good natured young man. I like how he told his mom when she told him JT only hurt her and she wanted to keep the hurt from them and he said if he hurts you he hurts us too.

Too bad he is leaving again. I really believe she needs her son in town.

Comment

• Astrid
        Astrid commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I loved that scene with Victoria and Reed too. And it's so true.

Darn it. I really like Reed. Hope he comes back again.

Comment

Happy to hear about Neil, I have missed him.

Comment

Happy to hear about Lily and Neil, I missed them.

Comment

Originally posted by BrAk5742 View Post
            Aww, that's really sad that Reed is off the show. I was glad to see him back. Maybe this means the JT story is nearing its completion. I hope he stays in touch with Mattie.

Thanks for the spoilers.
            Too bad Reed is leaving, he was the only male character who was not dressed up in a suit! He even got to keep is long hair

Comment

• BrAk5742
              BrAk5742 commented
              Editing a comment
              I know! I think he and Charlie play teenagers REALLY well! I really think Reed should be around for the meat of this storyline... I think we'd see him grow up before our eyes once he learns what Newmans are willing to do for each other.

Per CJB the two reporters will air Feb. 8.
            Back to Userhttps://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/811652723036790784/5u2b3AJj_normal.jpg
            Christian Le Blanc
            @CJLeBlanc
            GENOA CITY NEWS GOES ROGUE with @suzmarques and @nischelleturner FEB 8th on #YR #howyalikeusnow @YandR_CBS @YRInsider @YRMattK @CBSDaytime @etnow @CNN @cbs2kcal9 #YR

Comment

Originally posted by pink View Post
              How they send Reed off after this week's scenes REALLY sucks! Billy tells Reed that Victoria is having an affair with Cane and that's what makes him leave GC again.
              Wow, so Victoria and Cane's fling at least won't be secret for long. I wonder if Billy walks in on them? Anyway, I hate the pairing of those two, especially since there was no build up or anything to indicate it might happen.

I'm glad we will see Lily and Neil though, it's been way too long.

Comment

Originally posted by guichard View Post
                Source SOD

TLL(Reed) is off the show
                CK(LILY) will be on again next week
                KSJ(Neil) will be back next week

-------------------------------------------------------

"Suzanne Marques, a CBS Los Angeles journalist, and Nischelle Turner, a CNN contributor/Entertainment Tonight host, taped episodes reporting on breaking news about a murder (probably JT’s). Marques plays a reporter, Turner is anchor" https://twitter.com/acejordan23/stat...81018680283137.
                Noah [robert A] has also left the the show

Comment

This is still Mal’s stuff, I wonder how much longer it lasts? I saw Vane making out on couch and Billy catching them, so I guess he tells Lily and Reed. But not to worry, he’ll get his when Summer comes home! I want new writers to get Phyllis out of Jabot, Jack away from Kerry, Tessa gone, Rosales family gone, JT story over, and Tracy with a storyline.

Comment

• guichard
                    guichard commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Mal's stuff until sometimes in March

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X