• Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! little Casting news

Source SOD

TLL(Reed) is off the show
    CK(LILY) will be on again next week
    KSJ(Neil) will be back next week

-------------------------------------------------------

"Suzanne Marques, a CBS Los Angeles journalist, and Nischelle Turner, a CNN contributor/Entertainment Tonight host, taped episodes reporting on breaking news about a murder (probably JT’s). Marques plays a reporter, Turner is anchor" https://twitter.com/acejordan23/stat...81018680283137.
    Last edited by guichard; January 11th, 2019, 06:52 AM.

Aww, that's really sad that Reed is off the show. I was glad to see him back. Maybe this means the JT story is nearing its completion. I hope he stays in touch with Mattie.

Thanks for the spoilers.

Comment

How they send Reed off after this week's scenes REALLY sucks! Billy tells Reed that Victoria is having an affair with Cane and that's what makes him leave GC again.

Comment

• henyvo02
        henyvo02 commented
        Editing a comment
        reed probably just goes back to school

• ncposton
        ncposton commented
        Editing a comment
        Is this a spoiler or conjecture?

• CouchCruisin'
        CouchCruisin' commented
        Editing a comment
        It's a real spoiler, and it sucks!

Please let this be Lilly released early from prison...I will pray for that. We need the legacy characters back.

Comment

• Smithey
        Smithey commented
        Editing a comment
        Is Khalil coming back? She chose to leave to pursue other things.

• Rubythroat1
        Rubythroat1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm just going by the OP that Lilly and Neil are back next week.

Wish we could keep Reed and lose about 4-5 others. Reminds me of when Jack shipped Kyle off to hockey school right after his mother was murdered and he came back 15 years older.

Comment

I'd just like this whole JT mess of a story wrapped up......there are so many dangling threads to snip off...

1. Where is his body?
        2. Who moved it?
        3. Who is the arsonist?
        4. Did someone else actually kill him and Nikki only knocked him out?

The story has dragged out for far too long....

I never have really cared about Reed one way or another (whether he's on-screen or not)....but once they reveal what actually happened to J.T. - it seems they'd have some interesting material for him to play out as an actor - why on earth would they send him packing now? Reed could sink into depression over his father's abuse of his mother, and of Mac....start acting out and get in trouble with the law....perhaps get some counseling....why just offload him at this point right when there's story for him to play out?

Comment

• Smithey
          Smithey commented
          Editing a comment
          They aren't wrapping this story up any time soon. February at the earliest, I bet. Maybe longer. I agree that this story has taken too long. Like the Abbott story, it should have ended months before. There was a definite change in writing in the last couple months. Feels like someone changed the JT story.

• GuidingLite
          GuidingLite commented
          Editing a comment
          Bummer - because the longer they drag it out, the longer (in my opinion) it keeps other characters from having any significant story of their own....this has featured Nikki, Phyllis, Victoria, and Sharon for months, it introduced Rey and then the rest of the Rosales clan, it utilized Victor, Nick, Tessa, and Mariah - so it's been a decent enough 'umbrella' story, but.....it's gone on too long.....

The J.T. story and the 'Who is Jack's dad' story were actually both decent stories, but....it's time for something new on both counts, not just the Abbott story.....

I would so love to see Neil get a decent story.....his Mother dying was so brief but really showed Neil's range of emotion/KSJ's talent as an actor.....give him something really emotional to chew on for a few months.....bring his Dad to town....have Neil decide he wants to find his father and enter a blood sample in a national DNA registry....and get a match.....there are some wonderful actors in their 70's who could knock it out of the park as Neil's father.....he'd have Neil, Charlie, Mattie, and Devon as family - Ana too, whereas Neil became her foster dad several years ago.....and perhaps have Neil's dad and Dina have a sweet love story, too......like Katherine falling in love with Murphy before Jeanne Cooper died - have the wealthy woman caring for the non-wealthy man.....finding enjoyment in simple pleasures and things....the adult children of Dina being wary about encouraging the relationship....but growing to accept that she's happy...and deserves to be.....no matter her alzheimers diagnosis and the fading memories.....let her enjoy the present for now....that would include Neil, Devon, Ana, Cane, Charlie, Mattie, Nate, Jack, Kyle, Abby, Dina, Traci, and anyone else they cared to keep on the periphery.....a good umbrella story that centers on Neil healing about his Dad being absentee.....they could even bring in Malcolm to try to connect with him as well.

Glad Neil is back. Knew Reed wouldn't be around for long. Don't care about Lily.

Comment

I hope Lily is back to end her marriage, it would be good if she has changed. Her time in prison made her realize she never can truly forgive cane for his ONS and the baby is a constant reminder.

Comment

• WorldTurner
            WorldTurner commented
            Editing a comment
            She is still in prison. There is a pic in SOD of Cane visiting her in prison.

• Katoh
            Katoh commented
            Editing a comment
            I have been hoping that Lily would wake up to Cane and realize that he is so fake and always takes the way out that doesn't involve the truth. She has had time to reflect and think. She needs to help her children understand and still be in their lives. Of course Cane now has Victoria involved because he is so weak....

I'm so sad to see Reed leaving again so soon. I really wish they would keep him on permanently! '

So far all Victoria and Cane have done is kiss, and this is BEFORE she and Billy even discussed getting back together. I guess a lot more is going to be happening soon, or he is really blowing things out of proportion.

Comment

• WorldTurner
            WorldTurner commented
            Editing a comment
            I've heard rumors that Reed will be back but no idea if there is any truth to that. He definitely should return when the truth is out about what happened to his father.

• Astrid
            Astrid commented
            Editing a comment
            WorldTurner oh, good! I hope so! And I hope he sticks around longer when he comes back, like at least 5 or 10 years. Lol

• Shoelover
            Shoelover commented
            Editing a comment
            Curious as to Billy’s reaction when he finds out Victoria & Cane kissed (even though it was before Billy & Victoria professed their feelings for each other. Also his reaction when he finds out what Victoria knows about JT’s death and/or disappearance.

Thank you for the new.

Comment

Aww! I don’t want Reed to leave.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
              Rubythroat1 commented
              Editing a comment
              The music world is calling !

It’s unfortunate that we are losing Reed so soon. He 100% should have been around for the entirety of this Jt s/l.

I wonder if he will be going to live back with Mac and his Siblings. Considering he has been mainly raised with them. Mac and Reed seem to have such a good relationship
            Last edited by lawyer&mobster; January 11th, 2019, 12:35 PM.

Comment

• WorldTurner
              WorldTurner commented
              Editing a comment
              He's going back to school.

• lawyer&mobster
              lawyer&mobster commented
              Editing a comment
              WorldTurner ahh okay, least there will be any explanation

Originally posted by Sara_in_BC View Post
            I hope Lily is back to end her marriage, it would be good if she has changed. Her time in prison made her realize she never can truly forgive cane for his ONS and the baby is a constant reminder.
            Maybe Cane realized he could never truly forgive her for banging Joe all those times.

Comment

• Sara_in_BC
              Sara_in_BC commented
              Editing a comment
              That too, she could feel that at the core of their marriage there is a problem. Either way I think it's time they end.

I really enjoy TLK's Reed and what a bummer that they let him go. He's a breath of fresh air and he handles the emotional material very well.

I guess we see Neil visiting Lily in prison. Awful story.

Comment

Originally posted by bluejazz View Post
              I really enjoy TLK's Reed and what a bummer that they let him go. He's a breath of fresh air and he handles the emotional material very well.

I guess we see Neil visiting Lily in prison. Awful story.
              Yes. Awful story. To me it is up there second only, to the Neil/Hilary/Boathouse dreariness. Too bad Neil is involved in both.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X