Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kyle and Fen are both sons of the super rich so are quite similar. Just because Fen works as an aspiring muso/waiter now doesn’t mean he couldn’t be a junior exec in his mother’s empire whenever he wanted.

Comment

I feel like she set Kyle up, saying she wanted this to be a special night, he would think it's the night like a poster above said. Instead she makes it clear it's more waiting. I think she's a tease, and maybe she's just not a sexual person.

I'd like to see Mariah and Kyle spend an evening together and they are irresistibly attracted to one another. They took up and it's the best they ever had.

So long Lola! She's too immature, her and Fen are a better fit.

Comment

• Astrid
        Astrid commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, ITA she's a tease. I think she uses it for power. It's like she's dangling the possibility of sex with her in front of Kyle, And when she was mad at Kyle, she went and kissed another man in front of him (very passionately) just to punish him.

• vdw842003
        vdw842003 commented
        Editing a comment
        Fen has sex in his eyes, he def. want put up with the tease.

The way she was going on about the night, I thought she was going to lose her virginity to Kyle...I think he did too.

Comment

I wish Kyle would move on with Mariah. Lola needs to invest her time into her pots and pans and forget about dating for now.

Comment

• Good Kitty
          Good Kitty commented
          Editing a comment
          Mariah likes girls.

• Silentfan
          Silentfan commented
          Editing a comment
          Mariah said in a conversation with Kevin that she is bi

Originally posted by Tonymoby View Post
        Kyle and Fen are both sons of the super rich so are quite similar. Just because Fen works as an aspiring muso/waiter now doesn’t mean he couldn’t be a junior exec in his mother’s empire whenever he wanted.
        Thank you it’s funny how people want to forget that Fen is not a rich kid, than Kyle ... and certainly they conveniently change the both character because ,... it’s a Fen and Summer who acted as entitled rich brats with Jamie,... and Kyle was shown as an educated person with ambition , not that snobby reference they always associated him now.

Comment

I used to like this couple until Lola acted like a high schooler, and she still needs validation.

She is a beautiful girl though, and that dress on her was stunning.

Comment

My fast-forward button got a nice work out, as it always does when Kyle and Lola are featured on my screen.

Comment

Originally posted by enjoythesilence View Post
              The whole thing seemed like an obvious set up for her to lose her virginity to him then nothing. Pool Kyle.

I hope we don't get a dark Josh Griffiths rape story as some are suggesting here. Unless I am wrong I believe he did that over on Days with a teenage legacy character who was raped by her stepbrother while she was a virgin. It was awful.
              I read J.G. did some really very dark and disturbing storylines on Days and the show was being destroyed by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Astrid View Post
                I thought it was boring. He spent yet another night telling her how amazing she is. Woo hoo.

And his look of disappointment - poor guy. After she made such a big deal about it being a special night, she dressed all sexy and planned a romantic dinner with champagne ... I think most people would have thought that it was going to be "the night.." But nothing again? I understand she's waited to find somebody special but they're supposedly in love so what is she waiting for now?

Nobody ever has to have sex with anyone, I know that, but ... it seems strange at this point. These are adults in their mid-20-30 years old, who have been dating for quite a while and are saying "I love you" to each other. Sex is a normal part of such relationships.
                I read somewhere online that the actress, Sasha Calle is 20 years old. If she is, she is practically the same age as the actors who play Charlie and Mattie, the teenagers.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X