Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle and Lolas date

What was so special about that date. To me it wreaked boredom and turned into another praising Lola party when she was suppose to be doing something nice for kyle.

It was just another display of groveling Kyle telling Lola how unworthy he is. Kyle is pathetic.

Comment

She said she's dreamed about this day since a young girl. It's a set-up for her losing her virginity. But if a few weeks with Kyle was all it took, she must not have dated much before.

Comment

Yeah - boring date, boring conversation and her dress looked like a slip. Isn’t it winter where they are??

Even Kyle looked disappointed at the end.

Comment

I thought it was romantic! The problem I have with Lola and Kyle now after the writing changed is that Lola feels that she is entitled. Yes, entitled! She spouts that she has worked her way to being chef and that she doesn't want "rich" things, but that is NOT the way she was written the first several months she was on the show.

Not liking this new change in direction for Lola, Kyle, or the rest of the show.

Comment

I’m just waiting for the big Lola loses her virginity s/l then Kyle cheats, or worse she loses it by force. I actually thought that might happen with Fenn.

Comment

• LittlePea
              LittlePea commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, Smithey, that is what I meant. I hope the s/l doesn’t go in that direction.

• Silentfan
              Silentfan commented
              Editing a comment
              Are you talking about her being raped?

• Tiffany37
              Tiffany37 commented
              Editing a comment
              Fen can be a jerk, but a rapist? Nah...

The date was a waste of time. "Oh, you are so wonderful!." "No, YOU are so wonderful." "I understand you so much better now." "Yes, me too" "I love you." "I love you, too." The end.

Did I miss anything?

Comment

I'm sorry but I found it all cute, and Kyle is adorable in how excited he is. It reminds me of the slower built, simpler stories and romances from the 90s as opposed to the jumping around straight to marriage and then death (summer/austin) of the past decade. I think that's what this set of stories is trying to do, reset new characters with simple relatable stories, and the jobs they are doing are just plot devices.

Comment

• montauk.way
                montauk.way commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, Kola's adorable. Kyle grew on me when he was the only one treating Dina properly and it's a joy to watch him loving Lola.

I like Kyle & Lola. A lot better than he would be with someone like Summer, but they need to just give them a far better story.

Comment

I can't stand any scenes between Lola and Kyle. There is absolutely no chemistry. She is nothing but a whinney immature complainer and she has reduced Kyle to a bubbering idiot. I realize she is supposed to be a virgin so I wish Kyle would at least teach her how to kiss. I can't stand watching her kiss, it is disgusting, like she is devouring him. Not sexy or romantic!!

Comment

• creation
                  creation commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree completely, especially on the kissing......yuck!

• B&B blonde
                  B&B blonde commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I hate their kissing scenes. she looks like she is going to devour him. Yuck is right

• CouchCruisin'
                  CouchCruisin' commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you Neb0001. No chemistry at all. I absolutely agree with your post.

What got me was Lola complained about a purse but then puts on expensive dress and carries a handbag to the dinner. Its okay for her to blow money but Kyle can't? I use to love Lola and Kyle but I am not liking the recent writing for them. I hate that they make Kyle grovel.

Comment

Kyle looked disappointed at the end because he thought it might be "the night" but she clearly expressed and thanked him that it was not, that he is still waiting. I'm all for the virginity thing but she has nothing else to offer in place of the sex. She is a whiner who constantly needs to be lifted up and patted on the back and also needs to be in control. She wants to wear the pants and have it all her way. As for the kissing, ya, at least learn how to do that right without looking like you are in a watermelon eating contest.
                  Last edited by Angeldar; January 11th, 2019, 11:48 PM.

Comment

The whole thing seemed like an obvious set up for her to lose her virginity to him then nothing. Pool Kyle.

I hope we don't get a dark Josh Griffiths rape story as some are suggesting here. Unless I am wrong I believe he did that over on Days with a teenage legacy character who was raped by her stepbrother while she was a virgin. It was awful.

Comment

• Silentfan
                      Silentfan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh shoot. I forgot he was the one who wrote Chase raping Ciara.

• Smithey
                      Smithey commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Not looking forward to Josh Griffith at all. I've seen both times he tried writing the show. Not enjoyable in the least.

I thought it was boring. He spent yet another night telling her how amazing she is. Woo hoo.

And his look of disappointment - poor guy. After she made such a big deal about it being a special night, she dressed all sexy and planned a romantic dinner with champagne ... I think most people would have thought that it was going to be "the night.." But nothing again? I understand she's waited to find somebody special but they're supposedly in love so what is she waiting for now?

Nobody ever has to have sex with anyone, I know that, but ... it seems strange at this point. These are adults in their mid-20-30 years old, who have been dating for quite a while and are saying "I love you" to each other. Sex is a normal part of such relationships.

Comment

Think Lola is okay but think she is wrong for Kyle, and Kyle is wrong for Lola. why? Different views, beliefs and values both have, one cannot change the other without resentment growing, is Lola for Fen, don't know till I see them interact more.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X