Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really hate Phyllis lately

Does she even remember she is the reason this situation got so out of control? Hadn’t she talked everybody into silence, covering up Nikki’s self defense/protecting her daughter, it would have been all cleared up, nobody would go to jail for self defense, yet she is still scaring everybody with that and I do not know why these women are written so clueless that they believe it, they are all supposed to be smart business women.

My gosh! All these I hate Phyllis threads, damn. Isn't that much time and hate in the world! Even for a fictional character! Especially when you have the likes of Victor Newman, and there's hardly any hate threads about him! Chile please!
    Last edited by QueenSteffy; January 10th, 2019, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• Elisheba24
      Elisheba24 commented
      Editing a comment
      Your right, I don't hate anyone especially a fictional character, but I can dislike her a hell of a lot. Victor, is the show, every thing evolves around the Newman family that includes the patriarch, regardless if he's on scene.

• Kelgirl7
      Kelgirl7 commented
      Editing a comment
      HaHa all the hate just means the actresss is doing a great job

• henyvo02
      henyvo02 commented
      Editing a comment
      i agree queensteffy enough already we know you hate phyllis

Originally posted by rike View Post
    Does she even remember she is the reason this situation got so out of control? Hadn’t she talked everybody into silence, covering up Nikki’s self defense/protecting her daughter, it would have been all cleared up, nobody would go to jail for self defense, yet she is still scaring everybody with that and I do not know why these women are written so clueless that they believe it, they are all supposed to be smart business women.
    I love Phyllis and I will always love Phyllis especially lately. Phyllis is not the reason that the situation is out of control she never forced anyone to do anything at all they all did it because they wanted to. They all covered up because they wanted to and they did't confess because they didn't want to. Phyllis didn't hold a gun to their head and tell them not to they didn't want to confess so they didn't. Phyllis is not responsible for what the other girls did or didn't do. She is only responsible for herself. She is not the reason things are out of control. I love Phyllis and she has not done anything to stop me from loving her.

Comment

• creation
      creation commented
      Editing a comment
      Ditto, I love Phyllis also.

• henyvo02
      henyvo02 commented
      Editing a comment
      well said double ditto for me

"I really hate Phyllis lately".......from all the I hate Phyllis threads and posts around here, I thought it was the norm, you know, a constant, daily thing.

Comment

Originally posted by QueenSteffy View Post
      My gosh! All these I hate Phyllis threads, damn. Isn't that much time and hate in the world! Even for a fictional character! Especially when you have the likes of Victor Newman, and there's hardly any hate threads about him! Chile please!
      There was literally about three to five hate threads about Victor everyday. Victor is not shown much and he’s not doing anything. Whereas Phyllis is on our screens everyday spewing venom over and over and over again. Phyllis is a grating character and too much of the character of this magnitude is ridiculous. The character needs a rest like seriously

Comment

• JNLrafamily
        JNLrafamily commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you! Victor & Sharon have had several hate threads. Phyllis overload along with the Rosales family overload is getting extremely tiresome IMO

I only hope that when her time comes someone will get up at her funereal and list all the horrible things she did.

Comment

• divanisey
        divanisey commented
        Editing a comment
        Yasss! This right here! She is a walking pot calling the kettle black! She was so smug that I was hoping that Nikki would finish what Victoria started with that slap and give her a closed fist! But Summer is coming back and eventually the aftermath of all her hate will be laid bare for all to know just how much her own daughter hated her.

All the threads about Phyllis just make her incredibly popular with the soap gods.

Comment

• KendallSam
        KendallSam commented
        Editing a comment
        I am actually getting used to the anti Phyllis threads. I even expect them. People could post in an already existing one but seem to really want to start new ones daily.

I thought about counting the Phyllis threads but grew exhausted by the prospect of it

She is most definitely the most popular character on the show right now which is really good for us fans.

• creation
        creation commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree, Phyllis is very popular and gets folks talking, even when the character isn't on screen.

• henyvo02
        henyvo02 commented
        Editing a comment
        i agree kendallsam why do they not post in already existing threads why do they always have to start a new thread

After watching today, Jan 11, I rest my case, Phylis is not like able, I hate her

Comment

• JNLrafamily
        JNLrafamily commented
        Editing a comment
        ITA and second your opinion.

I will always love Phyllis. But I do think she still wants Billy and if not for the Summer hook up she would forgive him anything. When she stood up at the memorial she
      was trying to stop Nikki from making a fool out of herself. I don't think she would have said anything if not for that and Reed has a right to know his dad wasn't a saint.
      Also, didn't he see some of his dad's bad side when he and Mac were married? I think he did and doesn't want to deal with it. I think Phyllis and Billy may end up
      together after Billy finds out Victoria is playing kissy face with Cane.

Comment

• rockgirl
        rockgirl commented
        Editing a comment
        I only just thought of this, but maybe Billy slept with Summer to confirm that he and Phyllis's relationship was severed, and that they were never getting back together again. He stooped low, just like Summer and Phyllis did, to rid himself of them for good. At the moment, I see Phyllis wanting him back, but he seems really done with her. I hope that is the case as they both need fresh new relationships.

I hate the Phylthywitch. Always have, ever since she seduced that lug head horn dog Nick while he and Sharon were grieving their daughter. THAT. Is low, way worse than Billy screwing Summer. Phylthywitc got karma , but not enough. I want this horrid character to fail spectacularly. Jack was too good for her. So was Billy. even horn dog rebound lug head Nick is too good for her. After this latest stunt the witch might find herself home alone at Summers condo, drinking wine and wishing there was someone to boink on the counter. Phylthywitch, like Victor, hasn't even come close to paying for their evil.

Comment

I love to hate Phyllis. She is what soaps are written for and Gina does a wonderful job portraying her.
        I wanted to slap her when she said what she did at the memorial. How cruel to Reed. And with her history of misdeeds! And it looks like it backfired anyway!
        I have a real life experience where something g similar happened at a funeral and it was jaw dropping, humiliating and embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by QueenSteffy View Post
          Victor doesn't seem so bad compared to Phyllis she's just trash! Hope everyone cuts her out of their lives.

Comment

• henyvo02
            henyvo02 commented
            Editing a comment
            really do you need a list of things victor has done phyllis has not come even close no one has victor has done some really really horrible things

For me she’s over the top at this point. She’s such a shrew that I can’t enjoy watching her anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by soaps4me View Post

Victor doesn't seem so bad compared to Phyllis she's just trash! Hope everyone cuts her out of their lives.
            ICAM with your post....Phyllis should be alone and miserable....after all, it's all her OWN doing. She's extremely selfish, self centered and a nasty excuse of a human.

Comment

Originally posted by soaps4me View Post

Meh Victor is evil, bur't Phyllis is evil also. She tried to kill a woman, so who does she think she is?

Comment

• henyvo02
                henyvo02 commented
                Editing a comment
                victor is evil phyllis is just bad she tried to kill a women many years ago she is a sex maniac but victor has done so many evil things it is hard to count them all

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X