Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phyllis calling anyone a horrible human is a joke

Girl, do you forget you tried to kill Christine and never paid for it??? She has some nerve to judge others.
    No crime is worse than murder and she attempted murder!

In my opinion, physically and emotionally assaulting someone is far worse than what Phyllis has done.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
      Rubythroat1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Like with a rental car?........

• Smithey
      Smithey commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL... sorry. I know this isn't funny, but when I read that, I laughed out loud.

I don't think Phyllis is a nice person at all. Matter of fact, I equate her with Victor. Neither one would be my friend in real life. On Y&R, however, I enjoy watching people do things that we might not want to do or could do. I enjoy Phyllis because she reminds me of Jill back in the day. I still say a guy assaulting a woman is far worse than a rental car. LOL

I completely agree. Two doctors over the years diagnosed her as a psychopath. High functioning, but still sicker than they are smart. She firmly convinced that Victor deserves a life sentence because he wronged her but her murderous adventures should be hidden because after all the intended victims were asking for it.

Comment

• JTDMom
      JTDMom commented
      Editing a comment
      Totally agree!!

• CloverLeaf
      CloverLeaf commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? I didnt know that. Someone get the keys to Fairview!

What Victor did with the whole Marco thing directly effected Phyllis. It was something that hurt her. So I don’t understand why she shouldn’t be expected to feel negatively towards Victor.

everyone has done horrible things but does that mean they are not intitled to their feelings? Everyone like’s to give Victor a pass. Phyllis ain’t the one for that.

i’m not down for Phyllis wanting to frame Victor or let him take the fall but she has a reason and right to feel that he is awful person.

Comment

Originally posted by Smithey View Post
      In my opinion, physically and emotionally assaulting someone is far worse than what Phyllis has done.
      I would rather be abused than be dead like Chris and Paul almost were...but that's just me.

Comment

Hit and run vs repeated sexual assault?

Victor is worse. Add Jack’s kidnapping and Kelly’s death.

Comment

Phyllis and Victor are so much alike, they could've come from the same parents. The difference in their ages is the only reason Phyllis' record of perpetratin' is shorter...

Comment

Originally posted by Smithey View Post
            And that's what Phyllis did to Christine for years. Physically and emotionally abused her.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
              Rubythroat1 commented
              Editing a comment
              You got that right....lucky Christine is tough as nails these days.

• timepass
              timepass commented
              Editing a comment
              That is true and don’t forhet that she killed her colleague Sacha.

Originally posted by Theresa_Fan View Post
            Girl, do you forget you tried to kill Christine and never paid for it??? She has some nerve to judge others.
            No crime is worse than murder and she attempted murder!
            Phyllis is a joke and an annoying one at that. The character isn’t interesting to me. Just one big nuisance that need to back burned for a bit

Comment

Originally posted by KendallSam View Post
              Hit and run vs repeated sexual assault?

Victor is worse. Add Jack’s kidnapping and Kelly’s death.
              Phyllis could have killed somebody and did kill somebody. How one would think that is not worst is seriously beyond me

Comment

• KendallSam
                KendallSam commented
                Editing a comment
                That is an opinion that Phyllis killed someone. Your opinion.

The fact is that a Judge ruled Sasha’s death an accident caused by her own actions of drinking and falling a sleep with a lot cigarette.

Jack had to kill Kelly to get out of the situation he was in because Victor paid off the local police... whom allowed Kelly to continue to harm Jack.

Was it proven she really did kill Sasha? I read that Michelle Stafford said she did (though Phyllis was being played by Sandra Nelson). Can anyone confirm that? As for the hit-and-run, Phyllis claimed she was only trying to really, really scare Christine and Paul... Still doesn't make it right if she was telling the truth!
              Last edited by Arckangel; January 11th, 2019, 12:27 AM.

Comment

• Cocoasneeze
                Cocoasneeze commented
                Editing a comment
                Would Phyllis had admitted, that she tried to murder two people? Highly doubt it.

• KendallSam
                KendallSam commented
                Editing a comment
                All we have to go by is Phyllis word for what her intentions were. The rest is opinion based on what we all saw. I think the writers were “re-writing” it as Phyllis not intending to kill Christine... but to scare her. Paul was an accident and most certainly not an intended victim.

Phyllis was psychotic and cartoonish when first introduced so... I really hated Phyllis back then so I was biased against her during that time.

I think MS portrayed Phyllis at the time of Sasha’s death. I think people and MS refer to the scene Phyllis had with Malcom shortly after Sasha died. It was suspicious but never mentioned again afterwards. MS doesn’t write the show so I don’t consider her opinion to carry any weight. If the writers wanted to say Phyllis killed Sasha, IMO they would have... instead of having a Judge declare the death accidental. No murder was committed until or unless they re-write otherwise.

• Arckangel
                Arckangel commented
                Editing a comment
                It was Sandra Nelson; Nelson portrayed Phyllis at the time (1997). I cannot post links here, but it was her.
                Last edited by Arckangel; January 11th, 2019, 01:27 PM.

Does Phyllis really think she can turn Victor's kids against him? All because she says so?

Comment

• KendallSam
                KendallSam commented
                Editing a comment
                Phyllis told Nick the truth like she told Vikki the truth.

Nick had most of his inheritance stolen from him by Victor all because Victor didn’t like that Nick didn’t want to compete with Vikki and Abby for the Newman legacy.

How many times will Nick forgive Victor only to be kicked in the teeth yet again?

Victor and Nick were fighting at that Piano recital of Nikki’s. Nick started his own legacy and sabatoged Victor and Newman in retaliation for Victor and Kevin robbing him.

Nick needs to remember who he is dealing with at all time.

Vikki bought B&S to have her own company only to crash and burn and end up right back at Newman. Her dad makes her compete with Nick who has never wanted to run Newman. Victor pitted Nikki against Abby, Ashley and Adam. Vikki has to jump through hoops get daddy’s attention in the business world.

Vikki lost custody of Reed... because of Victor.

Vikki miscarried her child with Billy because of Victor.

Vikki’s husband (Billy) disappeared because of Victor!

Victor has hurt everyone he claims to much because when they do something he doesn’t like, they become his enemy.

Originally posted by ekek View Post
              I completely agree. Two doctors over the years diagnosed her as a psychopath. High functioning, but still sicker than they are smart. She firmly convinced that Victor deserves a life sentence because he wronged her but her murderous adventures should be hidden because after all the intended victims were asking for it.
              She is a psychopath. Just look at her exposing a woman's domestic violence to a room full of people.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X