Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac to the twins

“I am so thankful I got to know you”
    Isn’t she the surrogate mother that gave birth to the twins? I know there is no biological trace between her and them, but she carried them for 9 months and birthed them.

I think that's what she meant. She's saying she's glad she's got to know the people she originally carried in her womb. I thought it was touching.

Comment

Yes Mac was the surrogate that carried the twins for nine months and her sentiments today were endearing..................so what's your point? I don't get it!

Comment

Well, maybe I misread the scene but it came across for me as if the twins were strangers to and she was thankful to finally get to meet them.

Comment

Originally posted by rike View Post
          Well, maybe I misread the scene but it came across for me as if the twins were strangers to and she was thankful to finally get to meet them.
          She's met them before and has always had a connection to them. The last time she was on screen or one of the last two times recently, she saw them and they clearly had a connection. I vaguely remember Lily talking about it with her at the time.

Comment

What she said doesn't go against the fact that she's was their surrogate. She was referring to it. The reason she got to know them is because she was their surrogate.

Comment

I thought the scene was awkward as well. For those that may not have watched at the time they may not have known of the history. I thought she might mention that she carried them but maybe the writers don't know? Or don't care enough? At least they brought back Mac I guess, though I thought that was an indication that JT would crash his trashing.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X