Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IIRC .. Phyllis said she threw the poker in the lake.
    So .. if my memory is correct .. then .. how did the poker end up at the Newman Ranch ???

Comment

• JNLrafamily
      JNLrafamily commented
      Editing a comment
      Phyllis SAID she threw the poker in the lake.....hmmmm Could it be she actually kept it? Wouldn't surprise me.

• Holly99
      Holly99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep .. I still think Phyllis (perhaps with an accomplice) if trying to frame Victor for murder.

Was Phyllis actually trying to say, that she too was JT's victim, because of the cover up of JT's death she has had trouble sleeping? And her claim, that she blurted it all out to stop Nikki from talking made no sense. Nikki can confess at any moment during the 24 hours in a day, Phyllis has no control over that. Phyllis was bitter and jealous, Victoria had slapped her, and she saw the closeness between Billy and Victoria, and she wanted to hurt Victoria.

Comment

I disagree with all you guys about Sharon here, I don't think she is trying anything with Rey. Sure there is attraction, but she was just being nice. The woman has a heart. If she was trying to seduce him, she would have tried MUCH harder than that.

Phyllis, i was ok with you telling Victoria how horrible her father is, but this crossed a line. Didn't concern her one bit. She is in everyones biz. Doesn't she have a company to run??

Comment

• timepass
        timepass commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with you, Sharonwas just being nice.

Thanks for the recaps!

Until I see Sharon straddle the man in that bed, I'm not too upset with Sharon. I wish she had picked up the phone when Mia called to show that she's not hiding anything but between the two scenarios, Mia/Arturo was much closer to crossing the line than Sharon/Rey.

I have no words for Phyllis... there was a way to create a diversion without throwing Victoria and especially Reed under the bus. Phyllis was pissed for two things... the slap and Billy comforting Victoria and she wanted revenge. Sadly this only comes from someone that is so insecure... the woman can do for some counseling.

Very happy that Mac and Victoria were each other's support after Phyllis spilled (wasn't her story to tell!)... I wish JT didn't die the way he did because it will be destroyed once the truth comes out. I actually want to see those scenes.
      Last edited by BrAk5742; January 11th, 2019, 08:40 AM.

Comment

• timepass
        timepass commented
        Editing a comment
        Great post!

Originally posted by Tiffany37 View Post
      I disagree with all you guys about Sharon here, I don't think she is trying anything with Rey. Sure there is attraction, but she was just being nice. The woman has a heart. If she was trying to seduce him, she would have tried MUCH harder than that.

Phyllis, i was ok with you telling Victoria how horrible her father is, but this crossed a line. Didn't concern her one bit. She is in everyones biz. Doesn't she have a company to run??
      Not all of us think Sharon was doing anything to entice Rey, or 1. caused the car to swerve 2. was responsible for the "one bed hotel room", she sympathized with Rey over his bumpy
      chair situation. Fact is, people have a right to post without argument on this thread.
      I am completely on Sharon's side and think she was just making the best of a rotten situation. She has supported Rey in his quest to make things right with Mia, and he was highly embarrassed
      over the hotel situation.

Comment

• JNLrafamily
        JNLrafamily commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree Rubythroat1, Sharon did nothing wrong, she was just being kind considering the situation.....

• Holly99
        Holly99 commented
        Editing a comment
        @Rubythroat1
        I agree with you, Ruby.
        The car hit black ice. They walked as far as the nearest hotel/motel & dealt with the "bed situation" as best they could.
        Neither of them were naked & neither of them made any advances or suggestive remarks.

• BrAk5742
        BrAk5742 commented
        Editing a comment
        Honestly, I think Abby deserves just what she's getting. She had an affair with Summer's husband, slept with Sharon's boyfriend, heck slept with Victoria's boyfriend (Victoria wasn't too upset... it was like she was trying to get rid of him somehow) before marrying him. I still think what Arturo is doing is wrong but I can't say I feel sorry for Abby.

I think perhaps that the poker is a red herring. It's not the actual weapon, but similar enough to make Nikki assume and blurt out the truth to Nick. Maybe one of the unseen staffers at the ranch accidentally left it there.

Comment

Originally posted by TeaAuntie View Post
        I think perhaps that the poker is a red herring. It's not the actual weapon, but similar enough to make Nikki assume and blurt out the truth to Nick. Maybe one of the unseen staffers at the ranch accidentally left it there.
        Yes. It seemed to me to be left there because of the fire being needed due to extreme weather, and the housekeeper or "butler" kept stoking the fire.
        Nicki may have PTSD following the discovery of J.T.'s clothes on her bed, and it triggered an anxiety attack.

Comment

• timepass
          timepass commented
          Editing a comment
          The poker is different in style than the ones that are there.

As I watched this yesterday I wondered if that set was a new ranch set or if it was Nick's house. There was an "N" shown in a stain glass portion of a window then when they showed Nick he was in a hallway similar to the one in his new house set and you could see what seemed to be some coloured glass in the ceiling. It was all so quick, I will have to watch today's US show to see it in more detail.

I too noticed that there was not a week ahead preview (which is fine with me, I don't like any spoilers whatsoever) and wondered if perhaps we here in Canada were no longer a day ahead.

Comment

• Holly99
          Holly99 commented
          Editing a comment
          Canada is still a day ahead.
          Now that Nikki has confessed .. there will probably be a big Promo for next week (instead of just a Preview).

• Rubythroat1
          Rubythroat1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought the next week previews were pushed ahead to Friday by the "lost episodes" during the
          news interruptions last month.

• Holly99
          Holly99 commented
          Editing a comment
          @Rubythroat1
          It would appear the show is "up to date" now.
          Last week .. we had Next Week Previews on our Thursday eppy.
          As I said in Comment 52.1 .. there will probably be a major Promo for next week .. instead of a preview.

Mia is such a skank. She goes through all this effort to get her husband back and then she turns around to hit again on her Husband's brother. She and Arturo can just leave, they are still attracted to one anther and will eventually totally betray their other halves.

Comment

Nothing would give me more pleasure in the next episode, than Nick either "freezing Phyllis out" at home or actually giving her reason to leave.
          We'll see how much Nicki owns up to with Nick.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X